Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some help, brother.

Even if all you do is go to the session and talk about your favorite ice cream with the counselor, it's better than nothing. You have so much going for you, life is already short enough. Don't make it shorter.

It is hard to feel like you're making progress when you look at it on a small scale. But then you zoom out and see your progress is exponential. I think you understand this, you've read your older posts and compared to now. You need to understand something; you will never be perfect. Especially if you aim for being perfect. There's always something that can be done to be better. But your goal should just be to always be progressing and having a purpose in life. I'd say you're doing a pretty good job at that, you just need to learn to be "proud but never satisfied". I, too, struggle with wanting to be perfect. But I've come to realize that I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I have a lot going for me and I will continue to push myself. But it isn't the end of the world if I don't do this one thing perfectly. It's okay if I don't get this chick's number. It's okay if I don't do well on my homework. It's okay if I miss the gym tomorrow. It's only not okay if I accept those failures, don't learn from them and decide to stay set in my ways.

Your ego will destroy you if you continue to let it make your decisions for you. You know what you need to do, do it. Think about it, what's there to be embarrassed about? You know you have a problem and you know there is a professional who can help you. They literally get paid to help you and that's their whole purpose. Here's a less serious, similar example that I experienced recently that I learned from: I was getting destroyed in my fluids class. I went to office hours and everyone was asking questions that I hadn't even gotten to yet. I was too proud to ask my little basic questions because I didn't want to seem out of place. But because of that, I didn't finish the homework. I completed maybe 30% of it because I was too proud to get the help I needed. From a person who is literally there to answer questions like mine. And the whole time I knew that I should suck it up and ask my questions, but I was too proud. I will never do that again. I always ask my questions now no matter how basic they are or how many times the TA has to explain it to me. I'm gonna get mine.

Don't be so proud and bound to your ego that you keep yourself from living the life you deserve. Go get yours. If you truly want to be a Don Juan, then I think you have some questions that need professional answers. These things you discuss, suicide and discontent, need to be addressed as they're fundamental to your well being. You need to understand why it is you feel this way and how you can deal with it.

Listen to yourself, man. You're talking about wanting to end your life and you can't humble yourself enough to get the help you need. You know that's not right.

Your mental health is your most valuable asset. We care about you, but we need you to start caring about yourself.

"Man fvck
What's wrong Kyle?
Man these, kids man, talkin' sh!t, makin' me feel bad
Man, fvck them kids, bro. Look around, bro, look at life
Man you're right
Man, you see, you see these fine b!tches over here?
Yeah, woah
You see these trees man? You see this water?
I guess it is okay
Come on, man, you got so much more to appreciate, man
Man you know what, y-you're right
You damn right, I'm right, I can't remember a time I was goddamn wrong
Man, thanks, Lil Boat
Hey man, that's what I'm here for"
You’re right. I really appreciate the write up. They actually have free counseling at the school, I’ll set some up whenever they have a slot for me. I’ll put an update in here whenever I do.

I feel like these feelings will start to go away as I continue to progress in this year as well.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RepFam & Texting for Logistics?

I was browsing on DHGate this morning. And I just have to say, I’m definitely gonna be RepFam. I have to look fresh af if I want to be a DJ. But that’s expensive, and I need to be saving for classes. 1:1 Reps solve that problem. I could get me some Air Max 97s, Air Force Ones, and Adidas Ultraboosts all for under $150. I refuse to spend more than $60 on a pair of shoes. On top of that, they look so nice that literally no one would be able to tell the difference. Hell, I might even get some more Vans or Converse too.

I totally meant to ask Dr. Nerdlove about the whole texting for logistics only thing on the conference call the other day. D’oh. I mean, I guess I could drop more money to get him on the phone. But I’d have to think of literally another hour of questions.

But I don’t think I even have an hours worth of dating questions anymore. And on top of that, I think I should invest that money towards school(programming) and/or my wardrobe so I can buy these reps and be fresh.

But I’m settling this argument in my head about only texting for logistics vs texting her intermittently today. And I’m gonna use the power of online PUA forums to fix that. I mean, I’ve used that to solve my issues before.

I’m just gonna hit up Dr. Nerdlove in his group today. I’ve called him on the phone before, so I’m sure he’d be willing to answer my question. And I’m gonna get this texting for logistics question answered once and for all. I really should’ve just asked that during the call, but everyone makes mistakes. And then that’ll be my last major question on Dating. From then on, I can focus more on the execution and improvement aspects behind my Dating, instead of just Theory.

Also, I like to get peoples’ Snapchats sometimes, but I am going to start texting them more often instead of only Snapping them.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Dr. Nerdlove Questions, Back to the Basics

Okay, just a quick update before I get back to forging my life into what I want it to be.

One of the biggest issues in my Game has been that I don’t know whether to only text for logistics or not. Although all the girls that I have laid in the past, I’ve texted them.

So in continuation of my interview with Dr. Nerdlove, I decided to ask him about it.
I got a very quick response from him in his group.

——————————————————

Q15.) I totally forgot to ask this on the call, but what’s your opinion of those that say to text only to set up dates or for logistics? It’s really confusing when some people say that vs the texting techniques that you outline in your book.

A15.) It's going to totally depend on the vibe you two have. If you have good flirty conversations via text then fvckin' text 'em. Texting is a great way to keep the emotional momentum going before a date. That having been said: don't forget that your *initial* purpose in texting is to meet up in person. Part of the problem a lot of guys run into is they spend too much time trying to build rapport and attraction via text when you should be doing that *face to face*.

I’ve got to keep in mind Nerdlove’s Law of Emotional Momentum when it comes to stuff like this.
———————————————

Well, that answers that aspect of my Game. That’s been bugging me for literally months. I feel a lot more free now that I know that. Also, having a Game Room across from a Coffee Shop is apparently an ideal setup.

I really don’t have any more super technical questions on Game anymore. Now that I’ve had about a year or so in the field, and I’ve had this conference call, they’ve all been answered. I can finally rest easy on the logistics vs texting question. I like to text people for reasons other than logistics.
———————————
Back to the Basics and How to Break my Slump

Okay, I’ve been on this site nearly 15 months. When I zoom out and look at my progress from Day 1, I can see that I’ve come really far. But I’ve been stuck in a rut for quite a while with actually laying new chicks.

I’m always worried about these “advanced Game techniques.” But now, I think I have a pretty basic yet solid Game Methodology in place. Now that I’ve finally mastered that, I think I need to go back to the basics. I need to reread the DJ Bible. In fact, I’m gonna reread it several times. Now that I’ve had some experience in the field, the material will seem totally different to me. I’m going to work on mastering all the fundamentals in there(and use some very basic approach templates from other resources.) Keeping it very simple and focusing on the fundamentals is gonna be the key to breaking my plateau. If I keep it up for an entire year, I’ll break through my slump for sure.

Books I’m Reading
Still trying to finish The Dead Key. Haven’t had much time to read it, unfortunately. Next, I want to put The Immortalists and A Wrinkle in Time on my list. Those seem very interesting to me. Although I’m probably gonna start The Lord of the Rings before I do all that.

EDIT: Already Reading the DJ Bible again in some of my downtime. And wow, I honestly forgot how amazing and insightful it was. What a great read.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Busting Life’s Ass

Of course, Game is nice and all(and critical to getting to where I want to be in life) but I still have a job to do. I have to bust life’s ass.

Let’s talk School. I have a lab due today, and a quiz in Math tomorrow. I may be up all night. Energy drinks ftw cause my willpower is weak. I know this isn’t ideal, but it’s imperative that I ace both of these so I’m not in a bad spot later.

It can be done though. I’m focusing on this and nothing else: I pretty much have 9 hours to do this Lab. Then another 10 to make sure I ace this Math Quiz.

It’s do or die time. I’ve got to go guys, I have to make sure that this lab is done properly so I can make an A in my programming class. I’m gonna spend literally all day making sure that my programming crap runs properly.

Also, I’ll be buying a charger this weekend. I need to transfer all my old programming files and my old music projects off my previous laptop.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video Games

Hey @lamath you were totally right about the Video Game cope. If I want to be successful in my life, I can’t overdo it. Maybe 15-20 minutes at a time to de stress when school is killing me. I’ve been playing way too much and it’s starting to interfere with my work a bit

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School Update: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly(and talking about Music Composition too Cause Money)

I'm pretty pleased with myself as of late. Y'all keep telling me to focus on my school, so that's what I've been doing. I'm not doing perfectly, but I'm doing pretty decent imo.

Well let's start by talking about Java. I spent a lot of last night getting my IDE set up. I've decided that in general, I am never going to program without an IDE again. It's just so frustrating compiling from the command line. I don't care how all the little pieces work, I'd just like my code to run without too many hitches. So after Netbeans refused to acknowledge that I had the JDK installed, I decided to use Eclipse as my IDE for Java. And it's working great so far.

So you guys remember my first Database homework, which was worth 10% of my grade. Because of me actually using YouTube tutorials and reading the book, I was actually able to make a 75 on it. Now I know that's a C, which might not be that impressive to some of you all. But it's way better than frigging last semester. Know what I made on this last semester? A big fat zero, because I literally started one hour before it was due. So I'm proud of myself for this one.

Unfortunately I had to skip literally two labs to finish it because I started so late. I won't start so late in the future. But I'm not pressed about missing one lab in each class. One lab missed won't kill me. Missing anymore though? That will.

I had a quiz in my Math class today. I knew exactly what I was doing, and could do every problem on it.

I've gotta go start celebrating my birthday festivities, but I'll update you guys with what is going on with school next week. It's gonna be a big weekend....

Music
I always end up psyching myself out with my lack of knowledge on Music Theory. So I think the key to writing more is gonna be not worrying so much about it. I need to understand the fundamentals more, and just write more in general. So I'm gonna start by reading The Fundamentals of Electronic Music production. Then I'm gonna make 20 tracks. Even if they're only a minute long, that's fine. I'm gonna limit myself to 2-8 chords so that I can focus more on the instruments and fundamentals. After that, I can delve deeper into music theory. Making different cool tracks will be a great way to start my business and make some passive income. The first step is actually being competent though, hence this plan.

Cheating
I don't care anymore. I'm gonna start taking girls that already have boyfriends. All the best players do it. Why shouldn't I do the same, if I want to be one of the best players?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
School Update: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly(and talking about Music Composition too Cause Money)

I'm pretty pleased with myself as of late. Y'all keep telling me to focus on my school, so that's what I've been doing. I'm not doing perfectly, but I'm doing pretty decent imo.

Well let's start by talking about Java. I spent a lot of last night getting my IDE set up. I've decided that in general, I am never going to program without an IDE again. It's just so frustrating compiling from the command line. I don't care how all the little pieces work, I'd just like my code to run without too many hitches. So after Netbeans refused to acknowledge that I had the JDK installed, I decided to use Eclipse as my IDE for Java. And it's working great so far.

So you guys remember my first Database homework, which was worth 10% of my grade. Because of me actually using YouTube tutorials and reading the book, I was actually able to make a 75 on it. Now I know that's a C, which might not be that impressive to some of you all. But it's way better than frigging last semester. Know what I made on this last semester? A big fat zero, because I literally started one hour before it was due. So I'm proud of myself for this one.

Unfortunately I had to skip literally two labs to finish it because I started so late. I won't start so late in the future. But I'm not pressed about missing one lab in each class. One lab missed won't kill me. Missing anymore though? That will.

I had a quiz in my Math class today. I knew exactly what I was doing, and could do every problem on it.

I've gotta go start celebrating my birthday festivities, but I'll update you guys with what is going on with school next week. It's gonna be a big weekend....

Music
I always end up psyching myself out with my lack of knowledge on Music Theory. So I think the key to writing more is gonna be not worrying so much about it. I need to understand the fundamentals more, and just write more in general. So I'm gonna start by reading The Fundamentals of Electronic Music production. Then I'm gonna make 20 tracks. Even if they're only a minute long, that's fine. I'm gonna limit myself to 2-8 chords so that I can focus more on the instruments and fundamentals. After that, I can delve deeper into music theory. Making different cool tracks will be a great way to start my business and make some passive income. The first step is actually being competent though, hence this plan.

Cheating
I don't care anymore. I'm gonna start taking girls that already have boyfriends. All the best players do it. Why shouldn't I do the same, if I want to be one of the best players?
About cheating. Seems like you crossed a morality question. At the end of the day, girls with boyfriends have their own issues to deal with and its different than single girls. Plus its never smooth as you think it is. Best to chill and not be hard on yourself.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About cheating. Seems like you crossed a morality question. At the end of the day, girls with boyfriends have their own issues to deal with and its different than single girls. Plus its never smooth as you think it is. Best to chill and not be hard on yourself.
So don’t even worry about it that much and just go for it?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So don’t even worry about it that much and just go for it?
No as in don’t go for it because you care too much about it. Game should be fun, just like music theory or java. Im not your mom nor am a morality teacher but it sure messes with you emotionally, and as I said they have their own issues you will have to deal with, which isn’t a walk in the park.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No as in don’t go for it because you care too much about it. Game should be fun, just like music theory or java. Im not your mom nor am a morality teacher but it sure messes with you emotionally, and as I said they have their own issues you will have to deal with, which isn’t a walk in the park.
I feel you. Game is super fun and freeing but it can be so stressful sometimes

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion
Guys! I ordered my rep Air Max 97s. I’m finally RepFam and I’m gonna be swagged out as fukk for the low low. 3 pairs of sneakers, one pair of boat shoes, and 2 pairs of dress shoes should be plenty to work with to be stylish yet frugal.

BUT IT IS SO CRITICAL THAT I SAVE MONEY FOR SUMMER CLASSES TO GRADUATE. After I buy a black bomber jacket and some new loafers to wear with my more dapper stuff, I’m DONE. I’ve got to save for school. I’m gonna live more frugally in general too, less eating out.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its stressful in terms of rejections, take a chill pill. Thats my new approach. Seduction is like grappling. Takes years to reach black belt and you just have to enjoy the journey. Be humble as f. Its humbling. You roll ?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its stressful in terms of rejections, take a chill pill. Thats my new approach. Seduction is like grappling. Takes years to reach black belt and you just have to enjoy the journey. Be humble as f. Its humbling. You roll ?
I totally understand. I’m almost in the mood to go on some dates with the plates I have before I go into the field heavy like that.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff I'm Learning About Game

I've been chatting with several members on this site lately. Just about different topics in Game. I've had several different insights, so I thought that I would share them with you all so you can learn from them as well.

The Insights
Be direct, don't beat around the bush when you are trying to get with women. This is how an Alpha Male would do it.
Sometimes you can hook up with a girl without even using kino. It's good to have, but don't think it's an absolutely necessary prerequisite
Sometimes you have to get out of your head and just go for the kill. Too much theory rots the brain...
There's definitely stuff to learn from PUA. But in this modern day and age, PUA Routines are no good. Better to use a general structure like Dr. Nerdlove's where it's totally flexible and you can say whatever. If you need references, watch videos to see how approaches should go and look up videos on "Never run out of things to say with a Girl." Preparing conversation topics may help as a safety net, but routines are just outdated.
Don't text a girl every single day, don't overpursue her. This will most definitely turn her off.
Game is a natural counter to females using you, playing you, or taking advantage of you. In today's day and age, you absolutely need it.

EDIT: I need to get off my lazy ass and actually get some of these women out. I’ll be sure to go on a date next week and I’ll post up once that is finished.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School Grievances

Okay, this next week in school is gonna be hellish. I have so much shyt due that it's just insane. Even though it's my birthday today, I don't think I need to be drinking a whole bottle of Bacardi like I had planned on. I'll get myself a couple of mixed drinks from the bar and then I'll call it a night. Because I am absolutely gonna need my sobriety if I am going to survive this week without getting my head cut off by the University. I'm actually trying to act like an adult involving this shyt in my life. Responsibilities do come first, after all.

Here's a rough schedule of what my deadlines look like this week:

Saturday: Catch up on extracurriculars, general studying, get started on Math Homework(I need to hurry because I've been really bad about this. I'm gonna mess up my grade in this class if I don't do something soon.)
Sunday: Violin Performance, general studying
Monday: Java Programming Test(worth 20% of Grade)
Tuesday: Unix Lab Quiz and Lab 3 due. Economics Quiz(I lowkey haven't even started on this class by the way)
Wednesday: Nothing, just lots of class
Thursday: Violin Lesson. I have an ultimatum that my Violin Concerto must be finished by this date.
Friday: Design of Algorithms Test 1, Databases Test 1(Worth 25% and 20% respectively.) I have a quiz in my Math Class as well.

[And I would like to work one date in here as well so I can destress. If I'm playing video games, it will be for 10-15 minutes at a time.]
[I still need to be dancing, stretching, and working out with all of this. We have a dance event coming up, and I'll be damned if I embarrass myself again. Plus I want to be a professional shuffler one day!]

Sheesh. I need to use essentially every second that I have this week so that I don't get crushed. I'm gonna try to be an actual adult today and not get shytfaced so that I can prepare myself for these looming deadlines.

I feel like energy drinks are going to be a major key this week. I hope my heart doesn't end up stopping, but school comes first. All the 4.0 Geniuses that I know use Energy Drinks.

By the way, studying all night the night before the test simply does not work, especially in a major like Computer Science. If I do that, I'm gonna get steamrolled. And then I'm not gonna graduate and then I'm gonna hate my life because of that.

SIDENOTE: My room is a fvcking mess, dude. I'm gonna take care of that ASAP. I don't wanna study in a dirty room. So I will fix that today after I get my hair cut and then I'll try to do better about that in general. Hell, in Weapons of Mass Seduction it says that you can't be a slob if you expect to be a Don Juan. And then I need to install Visual Studio on my laptop. Is that free? I'm gonna be doing some research into C++ IDEs because I lowkey need to get started for this program that is due on the 25th. I hear that it's a beast.

FASHION SIDENOTE: I bought a black bomber jacket today as well. It'll be here in about a week. Every day, I come closer and closer to dressing like Alpha M and Jose Zuniga.

FINAL SIDENOTE: I miss my old friend that cut off relations with me. In 2 weeks, I'm gonna hit up Dr. Nerdlove in his group and see if I can do anything to revive that friendship. I don't want to hit him up too soon though, because I literally just bombarded him with 15 questions over Skype 2 weeks ago lol.

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
School Grievances

Okay, this next week in school is gonna be hellish. I have so much shyt due that it's just insane. Even though it's my birthday today, I don't think I need to be drinking a whole bottle of Bacardi like I had planned on. I'll get myself a couple of mixed drinks from the bar and then I'll call it a night. Because I am absolutely gonna need my sobriety if I am going to survive this week without getting my head cut off by the University. I'm actually trying to act like an adult involving this shyt in my life. Responsibilities do come first, after all.

Here's a rough schedule of what my deadlines look like this week:

Saturday: Catch up on extracurriculars, general studying, get started on Math Homework(I need to hurry because I've been really bad about this. I'm gonna mess up my grade in this class if I don't do something soon.)
Sunday: Violin Performance, general studying
Monday: Java Programming Test(worth 20% of Grade)
Tuesday: Unix Lab Quiz and Lab 3 due. Economics Quiz(I lowkey haven't even started on this class by the way)
Wednesday: Nothing, just lots of class
Thursday: Violin Lesson. I have an ultimatum that my Violin Concerto must be finished by this date.
Friday: Design of Algorithms Test 1, Databases Test 1(Worth 25% and 20% respectively.) I have a quiz in my Math Class as well.

[And I would like to work one date in here as well so I can destress. If I'm playing video games, it will be for 10-15 minutes at a time.]
[I still need to be dancing, stretching, and working out with all of this. We have a dance event coming up, and I'll be damned if I embarrass myself again. Plus I want to be a professional shuffler one day!]

Sheesh. I need to use essentially every second that I have this week so that I don't get crushed. I'm gonna try to be an actual adult today and not get shytfaced so that I can prepare myself for these looming deadlines.

I feel like energy drinks are going to be a major key this week. I hope my heart doesn't end up stopping, but school comes first. All the 4.0 Geniuses that I know use Energy Drinks.

By the way, studying all night the night before the test simply does not work, especially in a major like Computer Science. If I do that, I'm gonna get steamrolled. And then I'm not gonna graduate and then I'm gonna hate my life because of that.

SIDENOTE: My room is a fvcking mess, dude. I'm gonna take care of that ASAP. I don't wanna study in a dirty room. So I will fix that today after I get my hair cut and then I'll try to do better about that in general. Hell, in Weapons of Mass Seduction it says that you can't be a slob if you expect to be a Don Juan. And then I need to install Visual Studio on my laptop. Is that free? I'm gonna be doing some research into C++ IDEs because I lowkey need to get started for this program that is due on the 25th. I hear that it's a beast.

FASHION SIDENOTE: I bought a black bomber jacket today as well. It'll be here in about a week. Every day, I come closer and closer to dressing like Alpha M and Jose Zuniga.

FINAL SIDENOTE: I miss my old friend that cut off relations with me. In 2 weeks, I'm gonna hit up Dr. Nerdlove in his group and see if I can do anything to revive that friendship. I don't want to hit him up too soon though, because I literally just bombarded him with 15 questions over Skype 2 weeks ago lol.
I personally dont follow AMS but thats my thing. Seems like all the stuff he has been saying has been said before. Dunno know.

I say hit your priorities right.
Clean the room ( 15mins).
Cut out the energy drinks ASAP. Use coffee only. Drink milk. Take vitamins. Study in mornings, sleep at nighttime. Flashcards and mindmaps.
Read cal newport how to be a straight A student. He gave out speeches too. Focus on deep work short intensity. This will make you so much smoked out as opposed to long hours of studying. I like both though...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally dont follow AMS but thats my thing. Seems like all the stuff he has been saying has been said before. Dunno know.

Cut out the energy drinks ASAP. Use coffee only. Drink milk. Take vitamins. Study in mornings, sleep at nighttime. Flashcards and mindmaps.
Read cal newport how to be a straight A student. He gave out speeches too. Focus on deep work short intensity. This will make you so much smoked out as opposed to long hours of studying. I like both though...
You like Cal Newport too, bro?? That man changed my life lol. Just got his new book in the mail the other day.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh I meant Alpha M, not AMS. Alpha M gives fashion advice and his channel is very similar to Teachingmensfashion.

I'll get on that after work tonight. I'm gonna be up really late between getting ready for this concert tomorrow and getting in some basic studying. I'm gonna start by just reading through my Java book and making sure that I understand all of the basic concepts.

So you're not a fan of energy drinks? I ended up relying on those pretty heavily last semester.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cal newport is the man. Watched his “so good they cant ignore you” google talk and lots of his interviews back several times. That guy is really legit. Cal newport and pomodoro.
Sounds like I need to put these books on my reading list.

Status
Not open for further replies.