Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/24/18: Cold Approach 5

Pleased with the progress that I've been making so far in my life. Here's an update for you all since I can't really sleep. So I've got Tchaikovsky's 5th Symphony in the background and I'm gonna type this up.

School
Still struggling a bit. But I got a perfect grade back on a speech that I did the other day. So that's good.

Waves
Still growing my hair out. People are commenting that they can see my waves. I'm gonna call myself "The Faded Waver" once I become elite.

Style

Getting lots of compliments on how I dress. I'm loving my new style. I'm not even really wearing expensive name brands or anything like that. I've just gotta keep dressing nicely. And honestly, I'm pretty much there. I do need some new jeans though. And I want to get some Champion Shirts/Hoodies.

Classical Music and Other Things

I'm trying to go back to the nerd that I used to be in terms of genius and productivity. So one of the things I'm doing is listening to classical music again. I don't care about anyone's judgement, it makes me productive as hell.

HB Rache

Well it's weird. She's opening my text messages and not responding now. I'm just gonna raise my game and leave the ball in her court. It's all good.

Cold Approaches... Maxed Out

Wasn't even in a very social mood at work today so I wasn't really gonna approach anyone, especially since I had a test today and I was extremely mentally exhausted. But then in walked an HB 10. Literally exactly my type. Beautiful face, and a FAT ass. I was like I'm gonna be kicking myself if I don't approach. So I find out she's a lawyer too. Literally perfect for me, exactly my type! A lot older than me though. We get to talking, and the conversation goes very smoothly. She says she likes how I dress and she really likes my art, how I'm talking about my violin and own personal songwriting. In the end, I fvck it up and don't get her number cause I have to go back to work. Normally I'd be upset, but I'm really not. Because I realized I now have literally zero approach anxiety now. I wasn't scared one bit. And I can carry a conversation really easily. Honestly, I feel like my social skills have kind of peaked. And I'm much more confident in myself.

So once again, the problem is just rejecting myself and insecurities. Gonna keep working on that SMV among other things and then once my confidence comes together this should all click. I can definitely say that I'm much, much happier than when I first started this journal. Even though I'm not all the way there yet.

Less Updates
So the next leg of my journal is gonna be strict self improvement. Because of that, I'm gonna update this journal far less. Unless you guys really just want to hear me ramble on about my life. I'm going to take a whole month or two and just throw it into hardcore self improvement. I'll update this journal if something major happens or if I get laid or something lol. And I'll check back in in a month or two as a way better person and then we can really get this show on the road.

Until then, I'll see y'all!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haircut Update
Okay, I know I said that I wasn't gonna update this journal for a while. But I'm really proud of myself, so I want to do it today. I managed to give myself a crispy ass chop this morning. Fade was blurry, lineup was crisp. I'm really starting to get the hang of this Self Cut thing. All I need to do is use my Cut Buddy more so that I can get the edges crisp, and get my waves in there real deep. Then it's OVER. Honestly, I feel like a totally new man with this chop. I just gotta keep on practicing and I'll get there for sure.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the Last Haircut Update
This’ll probably be the last haircut update I do in this journal, considering I’ve been talking about self cutting for months. I gave myself another skin fade today and it came out really clean. Like it basically looks like I went to the barber. So with a fresh chop 24/7, I can consider my SMV raised by 2 points. Fade was blurry, edges were crisp. So now I can cut my hair whenever I want. I might cut it every 4 Days like these rappers do.

So now that that’s taken care of, I gotta just work really hard on school, stay in this gym to lose my gut, and keep working on the waves to go along with the chop.

Side Note: I don’t care what anyone says, Chaps is a great brand

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro post a pic of your hair

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, you got nothing to worry about bro up the confidence and you will definately get chicks, earring was a wise move too.

I have that light skin hair, defo feel some waves about to come through, no brushing necessary:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, you got nothing to worry about bro up the confidence and you will definately get chicks, earring was a wise move too.

I have that light skin hair, defo feel some waves about to come through, no brushing necessary:

Thanks bro. I feel like the next big milestone for more confidence is gonna be in the gym now that I can cut my own hair.

I wish my hair worked like that lol. Over summer I had to put in an hour of work every day to get my waves to come through. With school, I just don’t have time for that though.

EDIT: Whoa, I’m a Senior Don Juan now? Nice!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, not gonna lie y’all, I feel like the freaking man with this haircut. And I can cut it myself whenever I want? Don’t let me get some deep waves and a good body, everyone’s bytch is getting fvcked lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grass is always greener.

i have super straight hair which i can slick back or pomp up any way i like and one of my friends has hair like murks as well. he let it grow and tried to straighten it out to do what i do and it just didnt really work lol. years ago when we were younger and had long hair (which was the style back then) i was always envious of his cause it was wavy. mine just went straight down like a horses tail
Oh it’s all good, I love the fact that my hair curls up. It’s just if I really want it to look good, I’m gonna have to put in a lot of work lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking clean cut brotha!
Thanks bro! I’m really excited cause now I can have a cut whenever I want. So there’s no excuse to not be chopped up at all times. This is doing wonders for my confidence too

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/1/18: Oops!

Happy Easter Sunday, everyone.

Life
I've been chewed out by my friends and family towards lack of progress in school. So I've been working really hard to correct that.

Accidentally Hit on a Married Woman
So I played a show tonight. Blond bartender and me were talking for a bit. She was touching on me over and over, calling me by my first name, and actually asked me to dance with her. Unfortunately, I was oblivious to the fact that she had a ring on her finger. The girl is married. And I social media closed too. Oops! Well, at least my flirting skills are getting better. Had she not have been married I would have been golden. And my breath when I drink is bad. Gotta start doing better hygeine.

RSD
I swear that RSD is one of the best sources for learning game. All I'm doing is self improving, boosting my confidence, and learning game from all these videos.

Dropping 90% of my Prospects
So I posted another picture of me looking fresh with my haircut today. I've been talking to an old girl that I ****ed, HB B. And I posted a pic of me looking fresh with my self haircuts(which I'm still practicing. But I'm pretty decent already.) And her friend commented on it "Oh it's Mr. Skinny dyck." So it's just like they say. You get the fresh chop, everyone starts to hate. I do need to learn to fvck right one day, but I'm gonna have to do all that self improvement first. So HB B is out of the picture. And just for fun I hit up HB Rache. She hit me up yesterday commenting on my swagged out pics. But when I hit her up she wants to give me one word responses. So I'm ghosting her until further notice. Looks like it really is time to go into monk mode until I can really kill the stuff that is stopping me from pulling.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some Goals for Myself
We have about one month left in this school semester. So I thought I'd set some goals for myself to accomplish this month so we can make this journal more action-oriented again.

School
Do everything that I can. Study my butt off and set up my summer classes so that I can actually have a degree in Computer Science. It is of the utmost importance that I learn the material in these classes and I get these grades.

Fitness
As they say on RSD, I need to be "crushing it" in the gym. Just continuing on this Scoobysworkshop program so I can get aesthetic and athletic.

Social Skills, Daygame, and Cold Approach
I'd like to go on a couple more dates with WOMEN THAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE. I refuse to go for these women that I don't find attractive at all anymore, it just doesn't excite me. Watch some RSD and other game resources every day so that I can keep developing the most important aspect of this, my game. Get my cold approach counter up to 12.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What classes are you taking?
Networks, Intro to Speech, Linear Algebra, Violin and Orchestra. Making slow progress but if I can make a B in this math class I can get above a 3 for my GPA. The key is gonna be not procrastinating and managing my time every single day

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/2/18: Cold Approach 6.5

Just thought I'd do a very quick update today cause why not.

Gym
At long last, I've gotten my lazy butt back in the gym. Did 3 exercises and I ran outside. I've got to get there super early so that I can use the squat rack. So I'll get up real early tomorrow to do that. I've gotten weaker. Had to eat a ton of carbs after my workout too, which isn't ideal.

Cold Approaches
I've been participating in those Game vs LMS debates and I'm completely sold on game. Honestly, it feels great to know that I can talk to any girl that I want, whenever I want, without worrying about being creepy. I'm starting to get into daygame. Once I watch some more RSD videos, I'm gonna start doing life game.

But I did a couple of cold approaches today. I call this 6.5 cause I didn't really get any numbers, but I'm taking my first step into daygame.
The first approach was an HB7 blond girl. Honestly, it was really pathetic. I just asked her about the food in the cafeteria today and I got a one word answer and then she went back to playing on her phone. LOL.
The second one was better! I ran into this cute thick Asian girl and we were talking in line for food. She introduced herself to me, and she was laughing and all that. I didn't get a chance to get her number, but it's all good. The next time I cold approach, I'm gonna get some numbers FOR SURE. I forgot about this, but I went through a phase where I did daygame in the past. And I got some numbers! So there's no reason that I can't do it again.

Dates
Shoutout to Todd V Dating and RSD, man. They've got my texting on point. I've been following their guidelines while talking to this Asian girl named HB Nana and it's going great. She's really starting to feel me. I'll try to get her out on a date next week, and then I'll go for the lay sometime after that. Honestly, I kinda wanna ask out HB Letter too just for the hell of it. I don't really know how I'd do that, but I'll get started on it real soon.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food for Thought, Being More Social
This isn’t a cold Approach thread today but I wanted to write down my thoughts and the progress I’m making.

I’m trying to take my social skills to an even higher level. Been talking to literally everyone I see, even if I don’t know them. From now on, I am in social beast mode 24/7. This will help me develop the social skills I need to get my Dream girls very quickly.

When talking to women, I’m gonna have a cool social circle game. Not just asking her out immediately, just actually get to know her decently first.

Shoutout to Walmart. I was doing some grocery shopping, and I found a ton of stuff that I never thought I’d find. I got some nice looking Faded Glory Chinos and jeans. And I got 4 super nice T-Shirts. Every time I go into Walmart, I find nice cheap clothes. I’m real deal about to do the bulk of my shopping in Walmart and Goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.