Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Procrastinating by Updating this instead of Studying for my Test

My new Wavy Merch brush came in today. Another step up on the hair game, thing is dope. I might only use this brush as my main.

I’m still reading The Layguide. I just realized a lot of the material in it is from mASF and fastseduction.com. Which is great, because looking into those sources has been on my PUA Bucket List for a while now. Loving the book so far, I can see why Pook enjoyed it.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Really Overthinking This: My Strong yet Simple Game as a PUA

Honestly, I'm not even gonna read any more PUA Material for a little bit. When you think about it, based on my experiences and other peoples' experiences, it's really simple.

Always be working on building that chemistry level(attraction, comfort, etc.) like it's a video game. Raise it as high as possible. Don't be a chump. Act like a PUA, like Richard la Ruina, show her that you are an Alpha Male. Be confident. Be social. All that inner game stuff that we talk about. New Game Plus is gonna be an invaluable resource if I ever need to re-read that stuff. Don't fall for her **** tests. Have an extremely strong frame. Once you've built some comfort, you need to start flirting with her. When you text her, you need to be using RSDs texting principles. Realize that not every girl is gonna like you no matter what you do. Do all of this, and everything falls into place naturally.

And if she's feeling you, or if you just want to, escalate! Get her number. Get her on dates. Then, get her back to your place and have sex with her. Once you feel like you've built enough chemistry, you need to close. I've done it before, and one thing that I've learned from The Layguide is that it's the exact same process with all girls. Literally the exact same SIMPLE process. I'm just gonna do exactly what I did with HB Beth. If I ever have any specific questions, that's what forums are for.

So now that I've realized this, I feel free. The next step in my seduction journey is obvious. Work on myself while doing lots of Cold Approach and pickup, and watching RSD to send my inner game even higher. I've got to transform myself into someone that girls really want to have sex with. I've got to self improve until I become that "super hot dude." I need to become, for lack of better words, a super masculine pretty boy lol. And of course, I have to fix the issues in my life that are hurting my game. So instead of reading more PUA Material, I'm going to do that. After I finish The Layguide, it's gonna be all about working on MYSELF.

EDIT: I've read about 4 PUA Books at this point. So far, New Game Plus and The Layguide are my favorite because of their practicality. I'm gonna be constantly referring back to them(along with online forums if I have any crazy questions) as I continue to go on this seduction journey and raise my Lay Count.

SIDENOTE: Last semester, when I was out of the pickup community, I had absolutely no success with women at all. But now that I get back into it, I'm seeing success with multiple girls! Isn't it great being a PUA? Now I just have to totally fix my life and elevate everything to the next level.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/25/18: In the Middle of Finals Week

Soooooo freaking stressful. I'm not going to get much sleep if any at all tonight. But I'm putting in the work that I need to so I can make my life what I want it to be.

Music
That concert we had a few days ago was awesome. My leadership was on point. People told me I looked super cool up there.

School
Due to my poor time management and lack of effort, I've failed Test 3 in Linear Algebra. I really might be screwed and have to re-take this class. SMH. But on the bright side, I will be passing Speech for sure. Once I get out of Speech, I'll be able to take Ethics of Computer Science in the Fall.

Books
After I failed that test yesterday, I was so upset that I had to take the rest of the day off. So I was like f it and finished The Layguide. Good book, lots of PUA routines that I don't feel like using though lol. I'd definitely say it's worth a read, it had some mind shattering ideas.

Now that I'm actually out here having sex, I think the next book I'm gonna read(when I get a chance) is the Sex God Method 2.0. This will help me get an edge up on other dudes, most people don't even know about this book.

Exercise
I haven't really hit the gym as much as I should be hitting it. But I've decided that I want to be able to run a half marathon. Do you know how confident I would be if I could run a half marathon? That HB Aleena situation would have never, ever happened. So I'm starting the Scooby's Workshop plan to run a half marathon. This is going to take a long, long time. But when I do it, it will be an amazing bodybuilding accomplishment, I'll be in awesome shape, and I'll just feel great about myself. I'm doing the first run tonight. Another plus is that I can work out to whatever music that I please.

Coffee Date Tomorrow
I finally set up a date tomorrow with HB Nana. It'll be at 3:10 tomorrow, and we'll be getting coffee together. I'm gonna keep the game very, very natural. Just gonna work on building that emotional rapport like a PUA would. I will dress very nice, I will have an extremely strong frame, and I will be fun. That's literally all that I am going to focus on, and the date will turn out fine. And afterwards, I'll text her a somewhat sexual comment about her "squat butt" or something since she works out lol. But this should be fun, I'll write you all another report tomorrow so that you know how it goes. Once again, working hard to get good with women "in general" so that I can get the woman of my dreams.

EDIT: After some conversations over at The Red Pill, my PUA Theory is 100% confirmed. It really is all the same process. If I know how to get an HB 5, I can do pretty much the same thing and get an HB 10. The process is not any easier or harder with ugly girls vs. pretty ones, except for maybe more shyt tests. I refuse to put that pvssy on a pedestal. So my Simple PUA Game will indeed work. So as long as my frame is solid, I have a strong game! So Inner Game and Outer Game have both leveled up tremendously. Now I'm just gonna continue to work on myself and my life so that I can stand up to the people who told me that I would never succeed at anything.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Emotional Progression Model
As a PUA and Engineer, I am a very technical person. I need to know where things are going in the interaction at all times. So the Emotional Progression Model I will use is the "Building Chemistry" one from Dr. Nerdlove's New Game Plus. It's my favorite one, and it just makes the most sense. Guaranteed way to get laid. Honestly, there's really no point in reading any more PUA Books for a while. My actual game has jumped up huge levels. I actually know what to do now. So until I have ultra deep waves, can run a half marathon, I have rock hard six pack abs, my life is together, and I can dance, I'm not going to read any more PUA at all. Once I do all of that, getting HB Aleena and people like her should be as easy as breathing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blowouts 2&3
So I got stood up by 2 girls today lol. It's all good though. Gonna keep trying until I really get there.

On a positive note, I played a kickass violin jury today! I'm about to eat Chinese food then hit the library and study. After that, I'm gonna work on both my waves and start doing Scooby's Intense Training for this half marathon. I must study too.

Fashion
A button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and Chinos is a great look for me. I look like Richard la Ruina. Wait till I get a Hermès belt too. I got 5 compliments on it today.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks Update

Time to increase my SMV again!

Hair Length
A 2.5 is the perfect length for me once I've trained my hair. That will let me destroy everyone with my hair. After talking with these wavers and looking at pictures, that's what I've discovered.

Stubble Beard
I'm working on growing some designer stubble like Alpha M, Richard la Ruina, or Jake Gyllenhall. This will bring out my square face and look good on me. It'll probably take a full year of work, but it'd be an awesome SMV boost for me.

Gonna work only on being fit and fixing my shyt life for the next few months

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/28/18: Cold Approach 10 and Blowout 4

I'm very drunk right now so I'm gonna make this quick.

In my dorm today, I met another girl who I've liked for a while. I talked to her for a bit and then social media closed her.
Since the semester is almost over, I decided to ask her out for coffee right away. Got an "idk" which I know is basically a rejection.
I'm 0 for 10 with these cold approaches, which is pretty freaking horrible.

So I know what I gotta do. Talking with people on The Red Pill, this is partially an SMV problem. So I'm gonna pause on the cold approaching... and work super hard to improve my SMV.

Also, it would be prudent for me to build a bit of comfort and attraction before I actually ask the people out.

So instead of cold approaching, I'm gonna keep having sex with my fvck buddy so I can get good at it, while I improve my SMV. Gonna read Sex God Method 2.0 when I get a chance. I may watch one PUA Video a day to improve my game as well because sheesh. I hate this.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/30/18: Becoming an Emperor: Mystery is a Genius

Can’t sleep. Quick update.

I’m updating my sexual strategy. I ran back into Mystery Method, and it’s genius. When I get a chance, I’m gonna read the whole thing over summer. All women want Alpha Males, and this book shows you how to be one. So my sexual strategy is a mix of New Game Plus and Mystery. It’s very flexible, and I know exactly what to do with women at all stages.

Now I’m gonna make myself a true Alpha Male. I’m literally gonna transform myself into a tank top wearing gym bro.

My haircut got called sexy the other day. Waves and a bald fade will make me an Alpha Male too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At last, I am a Pickup Artist

I’m ungodly stressed for finals. Since I can’t sleep, I finished reading The Natural.

I can finally call myself a PUA. I have an extremely flexible strategy for any woman. And if I have any specific questions, or just wanna see some RSD or Red Pill, there’s the internet. Cold Approach is effortless.

So my inner and outer Game are there. Now I have to improve my life and become the person who 10s would want to sleep with. I don’t need to read any more books... between all the sources, I finally get it.

My inner Game is Sosuave, RSD, Red Pill and so on. My strategy is Mystery, Richard la Ruina, Dr. Nerdlove and Seddit. It’s an amalgamation of game that will take me to the top.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/7/18: Grades Came Back... yech
So I'm gonna keep this extremely short and to the point. It's my summer break now.

On a positive note, I passed my Speech class and lab. But everything else... fvckin horrible. So still struggling in school. But hey, I'll be taking summer classes in a month.

It's clear that my life needs some major renovation. I'm just not working hard enough. So I dub this the Summer of Self-Improvement.

I'm isolating myself from 90% of people this summer. The only people I'm really gonna talk to really are plates that I'm fvcking. And Tinder dates/Cold Approach, all that fun stuff.

No drugs, extremely minimal drinking. The only "drug" I need to be doing is cardio. I'm gonna be reading(possibly pick-up books) or watching some PUA Videos every single day to get my game up. That alongside studying and good music, I'm gonna be enriching myself a lot.

Time management will be key here.

I might not update this journal for about a month or so while I work through this and improve my life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short Models Review
This book was freaking awesome. 9/10, definitely up there with New Game Plus.

I can finally say that I have a solid game plan with women. I know exactly what the process is, and what it is I need to do and how to act.

I don't need to read any pickup books for a while. I can now say that I know exactly what I need to do with women. I'm not lost like I was anymore. There are definitely some more books that I would like to read. But I'll start by implementing all the ideas I've had so far. I'll read pickup books again after my one year Sosuave anniversary.

So theory wise, my game is solid. I'll still read articles on the internet and watch some RSD every day though to get even better. I'm just saying that there's no need to buy books anymore.

But I would definitely read this book. It blew my freaking mind..

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epiphany
I actually read through the first few chapters of some of my PUA books. And you know what, I don't even need to read anymore. I have no more questions. Everything is answered. Plus if a weird situation comes up I have PUA Forums. Now, it's just gonna be practice and improving my life until it doesn't suck anymore.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Natural
I’m gonna make sure that I do a couple of cold approaches and dates while I’m back here in my hometown. When I do that, I’m gonna make sure I’m being a natural with it. Like not thinking oh I should use a neg hit here and stuff like that. This is what Mr. Fingerz was talking about.

The only thing that I’m really gonna worry about is holding frame and doing what feels natural. Doing whatever a master DJ/Richard la Ruina would do. This should be enough to get rid of the old super nerd that got no girls. And fix my life.

Still not gonna but any more Pickup books, I’ve read enough. But I’m still gonna review them until the concept is in my subconscious and acting like Richard la Ruina is the only way I could possibly act.

I know this journal has been a lot of musing and not much action. But I’ll get back to the cold Approach and Lay Reports soon. Until then, it’s gonna be more just boosting my confidence so I can stand up to people and live the life that I deserve to live.

MAJOR EDIT:
Instead of trying to emulate Richard la Ruina, I’m gonna learn from him and all the other PUAs and be myself. I have to inject my own personality into this game or it will never work. I’ll hold a rock solid frame and ask myself, what would the great DJ/Ultimate PUA nicksaiz65 do? And now that I finally understand the process and mindset, I can do this. I don’t feel lost anymore, so time to get out in the field and start racking up some approaches.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life Stuff
Making some more moves towards improving my life today and I thought I would go ahead and post them in here.

I signed up for all of my summer classes today. Taking 2 Comp Sci courses. I can't wait to learn the material and knock them out.

Now that my seduction plan is put together, I'm going back to working on my self esteem and I'll be reading and watching stuff every day. I just need this stuff to seep deep into my subconscious. Rereading little snippets of the DJ Bible and it is true as hell.

Still brushing... about to go on a late night run for my cardio.

I feel much better, I feel like if I keep this up all summer my life will actually be good.

My archetype: A nerd, yet smooth as hell and gets whoever he wants.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Simple Game Update
Okay, last update before I actually start doing shyt. I promise lol.

So I’m simplifying my **** even more. I don’t wanna go through PUA trees anymore. My head will explode if I have to do that. I’ll be using the Dr. Nerdlove Emotional Progression Model. It’s extremely simple... all you have to do is build emotional rapport, intellectual engagement, and sexual attraction. Extremely simple.

Still learned a lot of valuable stuff from PUA though. I’m still gonna read it, and I’m still gonna learn! But now the process is extremely easy and simple.

But let’s see how it works in some Cold Approach.

Incedentally, I saw this blond woman with a fat ass at a marathon today. More incentive for me to run.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approach 11: Back to the PUA
So I had a really busy and productive day today. I decided to challenge myself and do some cold approach during the day. I don't really usually do that, I'm more of a night approach kind of guy.

Unfortunately, I didn't do well at all.

I was at the supermarket picking up some steaks and wine. I saw this beautiful brunette girl. And what happened? I pvssed out! Which is crazy because approach anxiety almost never gets to me.

So I did a lap around the store. And I was like I refuse to leave until I do at least one approach.

And I did end up doing one, but it was pretty pathetic lol. I made some jokes about heating up a pizza or something, and then I left.

So I could use some daygame practice for sure. Another reason I think it failed is that I didn't use my PUA tactics.

I'm a Comp Sci major. I'm a very technical person. I'll still find what works for me, but I can't really do this at all without the PUA Tactics. I just have to emulate what all the successful dudes do, in looks and game. And I can't do it without PUA. In fact, I can't stop this journey until I'm a Master PUA on the level of Richard.

The Mystery Method Approach works great in clubs and parties and other high energy venues like that. But in real life, when it's more chill, that approach really falls apart. So when I'm in clubs, I'm using the M3 Model. And when I'm in real life, I'm gonna use Dr. Nerdlove's Emotional Progression Model. I'll always know exactly where I'm going with the interaction.

Building Up My Life
Still working on Computer Science stuff. I have a couple coding projects in mind to better my skill. One of them would actually be marketable. And incedentally, both of them are related to helping music producers. I'm beginning to study for my summer classes. It'll be a lot of remediation, but it's all right. I need to save up money so that I can pay for a lot of these summer courses. We're in full grind mode now, I'm officially an adult. If I make any more mistakes, there'll be no one to bail me out.

Can I be the Faded Waver Already?
Annoying as hell that my deep waves still haven't come in all the way yet. If they did, I'd be so much more confident. I'm upping my brushing to an hour a day. I have waves, but they're not deep. I need the crazy deep kind so I can make the bytches seasick. I'm upping my brushing to an hour every single day.
I may cop some velvet durags. And I'm finally at the level where I can buy some expensive clippers.

Learning about Life and Masculinity
I've mentioned before that I grew up in a really sheltered Christian household. In retrospect, I'm really glad that my life turned out the way it did and that I found PUA. This way, I can tweak my game exactly the way that I want it. But isn't it crazy how I learn more about life and masculinity from RSD and pickup videos than from my own life? That's what happens when you're sheltered, but I'm happy with the way my life turned out. Cause now it's all under my control.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blowout 5
Not really a blowout persay, but I shot my shot and it didn't quite work out.

HB 9 Asian girl who I talked to a bit posted a pic of her gym bod on Snapchat. I was like damn and slid in those DMs. Ended up asking if she had a boyfriend. Unfortunately, she did.

It's all good though. Blowouts don't hurt me at all.

Although I could stand to raise my SMV so that I can date the women that I want. Honestly, I might just keep fvcking my current plate while I raise my SMV for a few months. Then I'll really be able to handle anything that life throws at me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/16/18: FML
Forgot to do some responsibilities today and got an e-mail from the school about grades. I really do feel like my life is crumbling apart. FML.

I really do need to put all my effort into fighting day to day life and responsibilities. Seduction is a side hobby. Really, all I'm gonna have time to do is maybe 1-2 hours a day into fixing myself. Because like I said, my adult life starts now. And using Don Juan philosophy and EDM to not be lazy.

Like I said, I've put myself into pretty much social isolation for the time being. My life is in shambles. I might not even get any financial aid this summer due to my academic fvck ups. It's so bad. I've isolated myself from all people until I can fix myself. Just like I said I would.

But you know what? I'm gonna put my head down, listen to good EDM, and do what I gotta do to fix my life. I know what I gotta do. And improving my seduction skills is gonna be secondary to my life. But you know what? Don Juan is a lifestyle, and I'm gonna use it to fix all the aspects of my shyt life.

EDIT: Over this Summer of Self-Improvement, I've realized something. I don't care if anyone calls me a nerd or a dork or lame or anything. All I care about is getting my shyt together and becoming an excellent Don Juan. RSD Jeffy mentioned that true change, moving the needle, is an extremely slow process. So I'm just gonna have to live with myself until I can truly make that change and beat everyone.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/17/18: nicksaiz65's New Life Journal

Yeah yeah, I know, back to back updates.

I'm just shifting the focus of my journal to my whole life instead of picking up broads.

I'm proud of myself. I got all of my classes set up. My schedule for this summer and fall is literally perfect. Hard as hell, but the schedule is very nice.

Still working on cleaning my pigsty of a room.

Getting a bunch of new VST synths to increase the quality of my music. Maybe one day I'll download stuff from Splice, Prime Loops, and Sounds. The music can really impress the ladies, and I wanna be an awesome Don Juan producer. Gotta get smooth with the synths as well.

I've got a violin rehearsal and concert coming up. I'm gonna work hard and crush it.

By the end of this summer, I'd like my cold approach counter to be up to 20.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/18/18: nicksaiz65 the Thrift God

More life updates, my Sosuave bros.

I’m really not gonna be happy until I’m the Ultimate sexy Don Juan. Pretty good isn’t good enough. I don’t wanna lose to anyone any more.

I’m officially living a cheap lifestyle. I wanna be rich. It’s not about how much you make, it’s about how much you save. Not buying any more clippers. Since I’m an unprofessional home barber, Walmart Clippers are fine. And they’re fun to use. I can get a clean skin fade as long as I use trimmers. If mine break, I’ll use some Andis Headliners. I’m getting really good at haircuts. Gonna zero gap them for a sharper cut. Getting tons of Clothes at Walmart too.

I’m working on getting some suave ass designer stubble.

Doing great on my responsibilities. Cleaning my room and working towards this concert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.