Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thwarted by Technology and Attempted Cold Approach

Just a quick little update.

I met a girl who was also a musician. She's giving me huge buying signals and she asked for my phone number. We've been texting back and forth, and it turns out we have a ton in common. Very high interest. She was supposed to come out and see me do a show today. But then my phone dies and it won't turn on no matter what I do. I couldn't text her back so we couldn't meet up. I'll follow up on this later. My phone sucks, it's time to upgrade. Honestly I might just say screw it and get an Android. Maybe get on a repayment plan? Gonna do the research and buy it myself too instead of relying on my parents for everything. I have to grow up if I'm going to be an excellent Don Juan.

Cut my hair again today and I've finally got it right. Now that I can do a bald fade very nicely, I finally feel confident enough to go to Deep 360 Waves and a Drop Fade, frugally of course. Only using Cantu and 360Style. I can probably get away with cutting it once a week. I'm tired of being ugly. If I get elite waves using the brushes I already have and get my physique in order, no one can ever call me ugly again. So I'm gonna get a Self Cut System 2.0. $170 spent on waves and haircuts but if this is what it takes for me to not hate myself, then so be it. When I get these waves deep and all the way around, I'll finally be confident. It'll be my signature style. Interestingly enough, this is what you all suggested for me in my looksmaxxxing thread. Deep waves get the bytches wet, fades get the bytches wet, and mine need to be all the way around with a low fade. Fades >>>>> tapers and I'm not lining the back. I don't really care about having my waves to the shoreline. My friend Donte and YoFonzz are good examples of how it can be, all that is important is that the waves are deep and 360. Not gonna stress about anything else. Drop fades are cool af and will never go out of style anyways: my friend got one and it looked good as heck. Plus, it still counts as 360 because there is a crown, side and back waves. This is gonna be the nicksaiz65 signature style.

I can't tell if this girl that I like was flirting with me. Considering that I still kind of hate myself, it's hard for me to tell when people are flirting with me. Once again, having deep ass 360 waves would help with this because I would actually kind of like myself. She was asking if I was texting my hoes, making fun of my drink choice, all that. Not in an antagonistic way at all though. Can't tell if she was flirting with me or just being friendly. Based on the conversation I had yesterday about flirting, I want to say that she was. Time to watch some Corey Wayne videos about this. Maybe it was because I cut my hair today and I looked good.

I tried to do a Cold Approach today at the bar but it absolutely failed. I could tell that she was an absolute attention wh*re, and she literally wouldn't even listen to a single word that came out of my mouth. Oh well.

I will freely admit that I've come leaps and bounds from when I started this journal. But I'm still not even near where I need to be. I'm gonna devote my entire life to being a perfect DJ/PUA/Red Piller. That will give me success professionally and in my love life. If I can do that, then I'll actually be happy. I'm not going to drink or smoke anymore unless I absolutely have to socially. Eating junk is out of the picture too. And idgaf if my SMV isn't there yet, I'm still gonna approach my ass off. I actually need to make sure that I have the game required to get these hotties that I deserve.

I've got some serious religious questions in the future, but I'll type up that post tomorrow.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thwarted by Technology and Attempted Cold Approach

Just a quick little update.

I met a girl who was also a musician. She's giving me huge buying signals and she asked for my phone number. We've been texting back and forth, and it turns out we have a ton in common. Very high interest. She was supposed to come out and see me do a show today. But then my phone dies and it won't turn on no matter what I do. I couldn't text her back so we couldn't meet up. I'll follow up on this later. My phone sucks, it's time to upgrade. Honestly I might just say screw it and get an Android. Maybe get on a repayment plan? Gonna do the research and buy it myself too instead of relying on my parents for everything. I have to grow up if I'm going to be an excellent Don Juan.

Cut my hair again today and I've finally got it right. Now that I can do a bald fade very nicely, I finally feel confident enough to go to Deep 360 Waves and a Drop Fade, frugally of course. Only using Cantu and 360Style. I can probably get away with cutting it once a week. I'm tired of being ugly. If I get elite waves using the brushes I already have and get my physique in order, no one can ever call me ugly again. So I'm gonna get a Self Cut System 2.0. $170 spent on waves and haircuts but if this is what it takes for me to not hate myself, then so be it. When I get these waves deep and all the way around, I'll finally be confident. It'll be my signature style. Interestingly enough, this is what you all suggested for me in my looksmaxxxing thread. Deep waves get the bytches wet, fades get the bytches wet, and mine need to be all the way around with a low fade. Fades >>>>> tapers and I'm not lining the back. I don't really care about having my waves to the shoreline. My friend Donte and YoFonzz are good examples of how it can be, all that is important is that the waves are deep and 360. Not gonna stress about anything else. Drop fades are cool af and will never go out of style anyways: my friend got one and it looked good as heck. Plus, it still counts as 360 because there is a crown, side and back waves. This is gonna be the nicksaiz65 signature style.

I can't tell if this girl that I like was flirting with me. Considering that I still kind of hate myself, it's hard for me to tell when people are flirting with me. Once again, having deep ass 360 waves would help with this because I would actually kind of like myself. She was asking if I was texting my hoes, making fun of my drink choice, all that. Not in an antagonistic way at all though. Can't tell if she was flirting with me or just being friendly. Based on the conversation I had yesterday about flirting, I want to say that she was. Time to watch some Corey Wayne videos about this. Maybe it was because I cut my hair today and I looked good.

I tried to do a Cold Approach today at the bar but it absolutely failed. I could tell that she was an absolute attention wh*re, and she literally wouldn't even listen to a single word that came out of my mouth. Oh well.

I will freely admit that I've come leaps and bounds from when I started this journal. But I'm still not even near where I need to be. I'm gonna devote my entire life to being a perfect DJ/PUA/Red Piller. That will give me success professionally and in my love life. If I can do that, then I'll actually be happy. I'm not going to drink or smoke anymore unless I absolutely have to socially. Eating junk is out of the picture too. And idgaf if my SMV isn't there yet, I'm still gonna approach my ass off. I actually need to make sure that I have the game required to get these hotties that I deserve.

I've got some serious religious questions in the future, but I'll type up that post tomorrow.
Ended up buying the nice new brush, it'll be worth it when my Self Esteem shoots up. I need every point of SMV I can get: a high fade won't save me from being ugly. I need full, deep 360 waves and a LOW drop fade to fix that, which will be possible once the Self Cut System 2 with Lights that I just bought comes in. Plus I need it to compete with those thugmaxxxed dudes who grow beards effortlessly, and so I can peacock, and get the bytches that I want. I don't like my fade super super high anyways. Gonna have to work really hard to make myself good looking, a bald fade really isn't enough to get the women that I want

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this stuff you think you need to do physically isn't going to end up fixing yourself on the inside. Until this gets fixed you are probably going to struggle.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
All of this stuff you think you need to do physically isn't going to end up fixing yourself on the inside. Until this gets fixed you are probably going to struggle.
I second @marmel75. Forget the external stuff for now and focus on skills which are going to make the transition from college easier. That's getting out to developer meetups and making connections and even doing some side hustle developer work if you can get it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't? Honestly I just have no idea how to work on inner game. Maybe it's just because school is stressing me out, but I've had some really obnoxious inner game issues flare up in like the past month or so.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second @marmel75. Forget the external stuff for now and focus on skills which are going to make the transition from college easier. That's getting out to developer meetups and making connections and even doing some side hustle developer work if you can get it.
I've been working on that too actually. I'm going to go out to some of those at Winter Break because it's easier in my hometown. My GPA this semester should actually be pretty solid too. In addition, I've been doing some research on building this synthesizer. I plan on entering that in a competition next Fall.

My music career has been progressing very nicely too. I'm starting to become more happy with my playing, and I always get lots of compliments even from professionals. I've got to find a way to make this a side hustle too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Cold Approaches, Cuts, Phone, Looking into my Past

I did some more Cold Approaches at the Bar tonight. It went pretty well. I'll give you all a longer update tomorrow. I'm getting much better at approaching, but I may do a full Roosh Program and eventually do like 100 Approaches.

I also finally bought my Self Cut System 2.0, this is going to make doing haircuts infinitely easier now that I can actually see. Expensive yes, but in the long run I'm saving money. I'm not gonna pay for another haircut for a long time and eventually I'll be making money through this investment.

Also, I've been doing a side hustle as a barber, I've gotten good enough to cut other peoples' hair for a bit of money. Interestingly enough, my client asked for a Drop Fade. And while I had fun cutting it, man that's a tough cut to do. I wouldn't even want to do this on myself considering I have waves and all that. So I know I'm very flip floppy, but ignore my drunken rant about 360 waves, I'm gonna save myself the time and just get them on the top, being that Enemy Cutz/Poppy Blasted hybrid. It's kinda dope how a high and tight starts bald and then goes to thick waves: it's a masculine, professional haicut too. Especially since my crush #1 was flirting with me as soon as I got that haircut, and my crush #2 and 3 said that it looked awesome on me. Plus all the other reasons I listed, like watching TV while I brush, saving time, and fades being fun to cut(without worrying about chopping out waves) are still relevant. I've really got to stop overthinking this stuff, but it's really hard not to. I'll just try not to think about it anymore.

I'm in the process of saving money for a new phone. I'll get a used one to save money. This is my main spending priority right now, I'm really kind of screwed without a good phone. Not only would I be more productive due to being able to listen to more music without the battery dying, I'd pull more hoes too due to being able to take nice pictures of myself and record funny videos. Instead of buying dumb shyt like another $25 brush I'm saving my money. I've saved $50 so far, and I'm going to have a new phone before the semester ends.

Everything costs so much money. I constantly need to be working, so that I can afford this stuff. Doesn't matter what the job is. If I don't work, I don't eat.

I was thinking back to some of my past experiences with women, and I can actually learn a lot from it.
1.) My Chad friend is absolutely right about testing the waters and verifying pvssy before you get it. There have been times where I had no idea whether a girl was comfortable with me making a move or not, what kind of hangout it was.
2.) It's as simple as building chemistry, hanging out, escalating, and fvcking. There was this one girl that I literally went to the movies with once and then I was fvcking her in the car.
3.) If you have the chance to make a move and she's in your room, make a fvcking move. This is where I messed up with HB R, I should've fvcked her right then and there when I had the chance.
4.) Men can age like fine wine and still do game. I've seen 40+ year olds fvcking 20 year olds.

But guys it's late as hell, I'm going to bed so that I can plan my life and continue to fight against it.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ended up getting 2 numbers last night. I didn't even really go into it with a plan. I just played a bit of pool with them, kino, touch, flirt, done. I'll be hitting them up today. I almost like going into an approach blind sometimes. Although, having a PUA Approach does give me confidence a lot of the time.

Just to double check on the hairstyle, I asked r/malehairadvice about it. And they said it was clean af. So that settles it. A bald fade and deep waves is gonna be the nicksaiz65 signature style. I can Self Cut it pretty easily(unlike these other annoying wave cuts), and on top of that a well blended fade makes the deep waves at the top pop even more. So I'm gonna be unique and look swagged out in that way. Poppy Blasted and Enemy Cutz hybrid all the way!!!! Gonna keep this style as long as I am a Don Juan.

Also, I'm wolfing my hair out until Christmas day. Once that day arrives, I'll cut to a 1.75. Slowly gonna get these waves up, and I'm gonna keep talking to barbers to make sure that I get great at cutting hair.

I've got to make sure that I don't spend my $50. I got my phone working again, but it is imperative that I get a new phone so that I can keep becoming a greater Don Juan who crushes life professionally and romantically.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still cutting hair and I’m making good money. I’ll have enough saved for this phone in no time!

Had another conversation with a barber about Waving with a Bald Fade. I’ve got to keep thickening my hair and getting better at these cuts. Leaving my clippers unadjusted. Most definitely keeping this style cause I can watch RSD and brush. You can’t beat that. And all my crushes love the cut too so why not! Gonna be a fire 180 waver like AJ and win, I’ll re-do the fade every week, look great with deep waves and a fade, and get all of my crushes.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress Related Things

For those of you that have full time professional jobs, idk how you do it. Even just being a student is stressing me out.

I can’t deal with the stress of putting work stuff together and being under time pressure anymore. I’m gonna start way in advance so I can work without stress. This will be a valuable skill for when I’m in the work place.

Only using Cantu, OGX, and 360Style in my hair. Keeping it simple and cheap. Also, my brush collection is now 100% completed.

After cutting a drop fade 3 times, I actually really like it. I’ll cut it on myself and it can be my signature look. The name of the cut that I’m looking for is a Shadow Drop Fade.

I have a lot of work to do. All I want is for a cute girl to like me and for me to get the bombshells that I want. They all end up ignoring me though. I guess I’m gonna have to put the priority on Self Improvement even over Game Practice. By fixing both the inner and outer game issues that I talk about in this journal, I should be able to get what I want. At this point, the only thing I can really do is Mirror the standards that I want in myself, just like Pook said. Kinda like how if an anime hero is getting his butt kicked(which I am) he has to take a big step back and train to move forward.

Essentially, I’m gonna have to train myself until I’m less of an embarrassment and I can actually get some SMV going. Luckily, I have a fvck buddy. So a dry spell really shouldn’t be a problem. I can keep improving my sex game while I improve myself.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I’m gonna post about more in here is creating my own style of game. I’m thinking a sexy nerd/Alpha Male/PUA type. I’ve got to do some more thinking on that though.

When texting, I’ve noticed that it’s good to build some chemistry/intrigue, and then go for the date. That’s worked for me so far, PUA is a toolbox.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epiphany, Field Report Coming Tomorrow

Guys, I think I may have gotten a lay with an artsy chick tomorrow. I’ve been talking with her a bit, and when we hung out today it was great. We were flirting(teasing each other just like I talked about earlier in my Corey Wayne thread), she was talking about sex, condoms, and sucking dyck. If she wasn’t interested in me, she wouldn’t be talking about those things with me at all. So it’s time to make a move. She’s single, and she wants to hang out tomorrow. So I’m gonna do it for sure, and then we’re gonna come back to my room and I’m going for the lay. Flake or not, I’ll update you all on it tomorrow.

I learned from GirlsChase that a date can just be considered hanging out in an environment together, no matter what it is. Hell, a lot of normies just go to parties with all of their friends and then all the people that have chemistry built fvck each other after the party. So I’ve hung out with this girl already. Now it’s time to hang out one last time and then fvck her.

It suddenly clicked with me what my Chad friend was saying about verifying pvssy. To put it in PUA terms, all he means is that you need to make your texting sexual before you go for the lay. You can keep the flirting light until your first date(which can be considered just hanging out, really) and then you can start to text her more sexually. I’ll look up how to do that with some more videos and examples. Make your feelings unclear by not smothering her, but at the same time you need to make your intentions clear(but don’t actually be like wanna fvck, at least most of the time) by Texting Sexually so that she’s not confused and she knows that it’s going down. You could even consider this screening if she is dtf. If she isn’t comfortable texting you this stuff, then she’d never actually fvck you in person. My friend told me the most important thing in game is to be bold and hold frame. It all just clicked in my head for some reason. What a breakthrough!

I’m slowly but steadily increasing my social circle. I need to make sure that I know lots of people so that I have people to hang out with and I can do social circle game. One day I’m gonna start watching RSDLuke, I hear he has some really good videos on this.

My music gets me so much pvssy. I’m really gonna milk it and amplify it so that I can be a real slayer Don Juan.

But yeah, I’ll give you guys a field report tomorrow, flake or not. Not gonna expect anything cause we all know how fickle women can be. I’m gonna be totally outcome independent! I think Roosh said this, but "I'm just going into this to see what happens. I don't care about the outcome at all."

Random Sidenotes:
Strength is everything. If you don't have power, you won't make it far in this world.
If I'm going to win at this dating RPG, then I really need to level grind a lot more. That will make the actual game way, way easier.
One of the best ways for me to be confident is honestly pretending to be another PUA and doing what they would do. This helps me with the being a normal person part too
Mixed Signals = Low Interest
Indirect dates can be a good option and a good way to build comfort! You can build more direct dates after that.
I like a lot of Dr. Nerdlove's stuff. I vibe with it and I can relate to him a lot. Gonna be using a lot of his strategies
If you are with one person in a social circle, or tried to hit on someone, immediately pivoting and trying to get another person doesn't really work.
That only happens in 80s Sitcoms really. Only do it if the girl comes for you...

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy things Girls Say and More Tweaks to my Game

I forgot to post something funny that the girl I was talking to said. We were being immature and I took a picture of her on Snapchat and drew a giant dyck over it. She replied “oh yeah, I would totally suck that.” She’s so sexual around me, I definitely need to make a move!

I really like the idea of screening and making sure you text Sexually. But sometimes, there comes a point where you need to just execute the excuse and bring her to your room. The girl I’m talking to responds neutrally to my sly emojis, yet she was very sexual in person. So, I’m just gonna do what Based Zeus said, EXECUTE THE EXCUSE, and bring her home. I’ll screen and Flirt Sexually as much as I can though.

Dr. Nerdlove’s 24 hour Texting Rule is solid, definitely borrowing that from his game. Also I love the idea of building chemistry, seems totally accurate. I’m gonna definitely use that part of his game.

One thing I could work on more is assuming attraction until proven otherwise. This’ll work better when my SMV increases. Which can definitely be done, just not easily.

EDIT: You guys are totally right, I need to focus more on fixing my shyt life instead of worrying about SMV. I’m gonna put SMV very much on the back burner while I fight my life. I guess it’s time to work really hard on the “perfect Don Juan” aspect cause I’m really failing miserably. I need to listen to more music so that I can focus, and get over my social anxiety. No one has time for that. Also, I have to LITERALLY not give a shyt about what other people think. If I don’t do that, I’m gonna get steamrolled in life. Rant over, back to work. Also gonna be listening to lots of great music to motivate me to work. I deserve to be perfect, but in reality I’m far from it. Time for me to take back what I deserve from the universe. In due time, I will beat everybody.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutting through the Bullsh*t Game

I’m slowly but surely tweaking my game into a strategy that actually works for me. The basic model is meet girl, build chemistry, get number, continue to build chemistry, go on dates, escalate to sex.

However, I read some stories about how much girls can try to use you for your attention. They can literally ask for your number and then delete you themselves. So I was re-reading some Don Juan strategies to make my game tighter.

Specifically, using Confident Persistence in tandem with the Two Strikes Rule. I won’t re-iterate these because they are talked about on the website already. But by using these rules, it allows me to cut through all of the women’s BS and Games that I’m so frustrated by. This will simplify my life so much, and make dating so much easier on me. If she breaks these rules, she’s done, no exceptions. Bradd80 really had a great guide, I wish it wasn’t taken down. And if she’s really interested, she’ll hit me back up. “Women give out all kinds of excuses to deny the wimpy men that ask them out. If she denies you twice, she does not want you as a man. She gets two strikes, SHE’S OUT!” I can even mix it with Dr. Nerdlove’s Texting rules. Girls are on their phones 24/7. But at the same time you want to give her time to text back. If she goes 24 hours without texting you hack(ignoring you) then that’s a strike. After all, a girl who likes you and wants to fvck you won’t ignore you. This is also a great way to see if she’s simply trying to use you for your nonsexual attention.

Maxing out my SMV will really help minimize these flakes as well. The focus has to be on me.

Honestly, my goal is to have a decently basic but solid PUA Game. And then look so good through my body, hair, and money that those do most of the work and attracting for me. Then I can just use the rest of my basic, simple game and I won’t get flaked on nearly nearly as much.

Actually being out in the field and getting some dating experience(or at least trying to) is really teaching me a lot. The material makes much more sense, just like Pook said it would.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Field Report
So I ended up having to reschedule for the weekend with HB Art cause she has a huge Chemistry test coming up. I can understand, we'll just consider that a strike. She agreed to meet up over the weekend and write music though.

I went to the Cafeteria to grab a late dinner, and I ran into her and her roommate. She mentioned "oh, he's the violinist" so that means that they had discussed me, which is a good sign. We started bantering nearly as soon as I sat down. We all had a really good and entertaining conversation, I was very confident and wasn't awkward in the slightest. HB Art said that she loves how we can banter back and forth, with her calling me a b*tch and I called her an assh*le back. Of course, we both had a smile on our face while doing it. So there's some flirting for you. She's extremely sexual, she was telling sexual type jokes the entire time too. I scheduled for us to hang out over the weekend, so we'll see if she flakes or not. She seems excited, but you never know with women these days. Either way, I'm outcome independent.

One thing that I'm gonna do after I finish up some more Self Improvement is work on my Vocal Projection. I haven't really focused on that at all in this journal. But it'll be good for making sure that people actually pay attention to the stuff that I say.

So glad that my brush collection is 100% complete. I don't need to worry about buying any more new ones, I can get my waves popping with the ones I have.

I was thinking that I didn't need to get a new phone, but on second thought I definitely do. I'm going to continue saving for it so I can be the Don Juan that succeeds and pulls all of these hoes. It's gonna cost me $400 total, but it will be well worth it when I don't have to deal with these annoying issues with my old phone.

I was considering what my Chad friend said about verifying the pvssy some more. All I should take that as is don't be afraid to make yourself a sexual being and make sure that she knows your intentions. Make sure you're flirting with her and all that as well. Other than that, my game stays the same. The Based Zeus method of isolating her and making a move still totally applies. You can make a move on her whenever you feel like it. If she rejects you, just back off and act like nothing happened. Verifying pvssy is good too, it's just another technique in my toolbox. My Chad friend told me that the most important things in this game are being bold and being adaptable. It's like chess or playing and RPG: you can't go in with the exact same strategy every time. You can have an overall simple plan, but you need to be adaptable and take each situation as it comes.

So, apparently normies totally just like go out to bars and stuff when they're bored, even on a Tuesday. I think that I'm slowly but surely learning how to become normal.

I feel like I have the basics of dating down now. The process that it follows, making conversation, flirting, kino, all that. To reach the next level, I need to cultivate the confidence, competence, and boldness. That could take a while, but after that, I should be able to date some pretty dang hot women and finally defeat these thugmaxxxed dudes.

I just found out that one of these thugmaxxxed dudes that I hate so much is fvcking one of my crushes. This is so totally unacceptable. I can't even really fight back against this because I'm not confident or competent enough yet. But I swear on everything, I will reach a level that is greater than all of these natural Chads one day, both in success and in normal life. If I’m gonna defeat these thugmaxxxed bastards, one thing I need is POWER. The best avenue for me to get that would be in the gym.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approach 20

Okay guys, here’s a Cold Approach for you along with some updates on my life.

I’ve gotten the numbers of 3 more girls since I last updated this journal. It really, really sucks how these never seem to go anywhere though. I honestly do think that this is a looks issue, but low confidence is definitely a factor too. Waves can help alleviate both.

My Self Cut System 2.0 came in today. And let me tell you guys, it’s fire. I can see all the way around my head. Great for 360 Wave brush sessions and I’ll be able to give myself some very fresh haircuts soon. It was expensive, but well worth the money.

I was re-reading some of my first posts in this journal. I definitely have come a long way, but I’m hungry for even more success, I deserve it. As I read over these old posts, I’m realizing that I wasn’t even really learning game, but instead just basic social skills. It’s okay, there’s nowhere to go but up from here.

I’m done being nice. I’m going full on DJ/PUA. Being nice isn’t really getting me anywhere in life. I swear that I’m gonna be a master at this PUA Stuff. One day I want 500 Approaches like a guru. I have to do it to succeed at life, because there’s nothing more infuriating than being a successful nerd who can’t get pvssy.

I’m still so upset that my crush got fvcked by these thugmaxxxed dudes while she ignores me. I can’t even imagine how good that pvssy must be. I’m gonna max myself out to the point where this never happens ever again. I can’t keep going through stuff like this, it’s bad for my ego.

So I played a show tonight and these 3 attractive blond girls were sitting there. Negative thoughts were roaring through my head. But I thought about my crush getting fvcked by other people and I knew I had to approach. I pretended to be one of my favorite PUAs, and it summoned instant confidence. The conversation between all of us was pretty ok. I have 2 issues with this approach:
1.) There are a lot of lulls in my conversation. I don’t think that’s natural. I need to reread some approach guidelines and watch lots of infield so that I know where I’m going with this.
2.) Im pretty bad at handling groups still; and I froze on the closing part. I just don’t know how to do it in a group. Do I get one of their numbers? All of their numbers? How the hell do I handle groups in general? More Theory time.

Nothing a bit of practice can’t fix.

I was talking about going Monk Mode until I fixed my Looks by getting 360 Waves and getting fit. But fvck that. I’ll lose all the Approach experience that I’ve gained. I’m gonna keep approaching and getting numbers, but I’m gonna expect NOTHING out of it. It’s only with the intention of improving my game. So that once my looks are together, which could take a while, my game is tight as hell to go along with it. Every approach I do is a blow against these thugmaxxxed dudes that think they can take my girls. One day, I will be a Master DJ/PUA.

EDIT: I will say, I’ve put myself out there more than ever this semester, I’ve asked out so many hot girls. I’ve also gotten rejected more than ever in my life lmao. This should fix itself once I fix my Looks and improve my game too. I’m still a beginner at this Don Juan stuff. Of course I’m not gonna have success with 8-10s right away.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Responsibility Things

Okay guys! So I think I’m gonna turn this into a 1/2 life 1/2 dating journal. I’ll update it weekly so I don’t flood the pages. Cause as a Don Juan, it’s imperative that we succeed in life as well.

I wanted to talk about All Nighters for a bit. In terms of learning, they’re not effective. If you have to pull one, you’re dead in the water.

One issue I have is my alarm not waking me up when I don’t get enough sleep. This has happened to me consistently. So there are two things that I can do about this. The first is have some discipline and don’t stay up on my phone all night. Get some sleep. Watch YouTube for 20 minutes then go to sleep. I’ll have to think of it like meditating. Not BSing during the day will also give me enough time to actually do this.

When I have a job, oversleeping appointments is not gonna be an excuse. What if I get a high profile programming job and then I get fired? It’d be unacceptable. So I’m only gonna stay up if I don’t think I can make an appointment. Otherwise, I’m gonna sleep right through my alarm.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
When I have a job, oversleeping appointments is not gonna be an excuse. What if I get a high profile programming job and then I get fired? It’d be unacceptable. So I’m only gonna stay up if I don’t think I can make an appointment. Otherwise, I’m gonna sleep right through my alarm.
Then you'll get another programming job. Just because you get fired from a job, doesn't mean your career is all over. You have to **** up big time for that to happen.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you'll get another programming job. Just because you get fired from a job, doesn't mean your career is all over. You have to **** up big time for that to happen.
That is true. I really appreciate the optimism that you guys bring to this journal!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I may or may not have a date today. We’ll see if the bytch flakes or not.

One thing that I most definitely need to work on is my Outcome Independence. Not having this is causing a lot of issues in my game.

I read some threads about it. The best way to do it is to completely kill your emotions and expectations. In general, a Red Piller shouldn’t really have emotions anyways. I think I can do that. **** the PC feel good shyt, this Red Pill shyt is the way to get what I want out of life, honestly.

I’ll let you guys know how the date goes if it pans out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.