Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nicksaiz65 the Responsible Bodybuilder

I'm just finishing up one portion of my studying and moving into another one. I just wanted to post a slight tidbit that I learned today. I went to the gym and did my weights and cardio earlier today. And then I was able to focus so hard on my studying, and I did my responsibilities effortlessly. So the harder I work towards being a bodybuilder, the harder it is for me to be irresponsible!

SIDENOTE: I may borrow a lot of aspects from AMS' Game, but I'm not going to use it completely. It'll be kind of an amalgamation of everything I have read and learned from books and the real world. For example, I'm using Dr. Nerdlove's Texting Game(with some RSDJeffy and Todd V in there too), I don't totally agree with only using the phone to set dates. I do agree with not texting them out of liking you, though. Of course, I'll keep putting in the field work and see what works for me.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life in Shambles; Planning
It just occurred to me that the reason my life is falling apart is that I don't plan. I don't stay on top of things, and it ends up biting me in the butt. From now on, I am going to stay on top of and manage EVERYTHING. With all of the stuff that I have to do, I'm going to have minimal relaxing time. Not that I can't relax, but even that time needs to be planned. I basically need to manage every single second and just do what a responsible dude would do.

I have got to fix this. No more, I don't deserve to live a jacked up life like this. If I actually planned ahead and worked, then I would actually enjoy my life instead of the mess it is in now.

Starting EARLY, not being lazy, focusing on real life first and foremost, and just planning everything out the best I can, along with a strong work ethic, are the major keys here. Using a calendar religiously, along with checking my e-mail 3 times a day like I had mentioned will help here too. Staying off social media will help as well. It is a huge time sink.

Just one more responsibility update as I continue to try to go about fixing my life. I'll try to make this the last one, and I'll post updates of me actually reaping the rewards next time.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Not fvcking my Lay Report 3 anymore, sick of it. I had a way better time with my Lay Report 2, so I’m gonna get a Lay Report 4 & 5 that’s better than all of them. I can do better. I will do better with life overall.
2.) I have GOT to get my own place just like AMS said, having a roommate is really frustrating. I am most definitely gonna look over spots to get.
3.) Saving for classes is more important than saving for a car. Even if I can’t get a job out of school, I’ll just do something other than programming. But I WILL graduate. I’ll get a car after I’ve graduated school.
4.) I literally don’t care about being alone, girls flaking, or dry spells anymore. I’m truly happy being totally alone. And if that happens, it’s just a sign that I need to work on myself.
5.) I can honestly see the progress I’ve made in my life, but time to bring it to the next level.
6.) Part of the reason I was so successful in the past is that I would literally hole myself up and study. So now I’m going to balance it with somewhat of a social life while being the superior nerd.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Final Life Update: I Feel Enlightened; Chasing my Dreams

Okay guys, I promise that this'll be the last life philosophy update for a while and after that I'll go back to beasting/making progress in my life. But I just had so many epiphanies today that I can't not put this in my journal. I feel like I'm actually discovering life and learning where my mistakes lie. The path isn't as smooth as I would have liked, but in the end I will be the nicksaiz65 that I envision and everything will turn out great. Not doing headers this time, I'm just gonna type whatever comes to my mind, really. I'm writing this more for myself at this point anyways. But I promise that I'll have some field reports and successes coming up very soon.

I'm not going to go into details here. But I was considering lying to a teacher to get a better grade. I decided against that, it's against my moral code. My conscience just wouldn't let me do it. I ended up going to talk to a therapist and it turns out that I was honestly depressed. That's probably why I haven't been able to focus on my grades like I need to. But along with talking to her and this site, I feel so much better. I really appreciate this site, it has helped me get through a lot of really difficult issues in my life. And as for this semester, as long as I get through at least a couple of classes moving towards my major, I will be okay with that. If I graduate in 5.5 years, that's fine. It'll give me more time to do what I need to do(like actually applying my programming) as well as fix my life. I'm going to stop stressing, I laid out a plan and I can still graduate just fine. But from this moment on, no more mistakes.

I honestly need to work towards becoming a bodybuilder if I'm going to be happy with myself and 100% confident. This is something I worked really hard on when I was younger, but recently I've been slacking. I'm gonna be ripped as all hell and be a charismatic, confident, sexy bodybuilder. 100% Natty of course. Now that I know exactly who I am in life, I can work extremely hard 24/7. No more pandering, sucking up to people, or considering myself lesser.

I've got to save for these classes so that I can do what I need to do to graduate and get my full degree. No more buying frivolous shyt. Including wave brushes. This dude on the pages had some of the best waves I'd ever seen, and he never used any crazy brushes at all. I'll buy a new article of clothing once every 3 weeks so that my wardrobe can stay fresh while I am fvcking these hoes. Also, I can't be scared to lean on people and ask for help.

I seriously do want to be a musician. A violinist and an EDM Musician. I need to actually start taking my career in those seriously. Listening to more music out there would actually be a good start. I need to become a literal virtuoso on the violin. I'm actually happy that I'll be taking more time in school: I can spend my time practicing and writing music. I am seriously trying to monetize this and make a career out of it. But I HAVE TO be responsible and hard working or it's just not going to happen.

As much work as I have to do to make my life what I want, I'm pretty much going to be working 24/7. But I do see some value in taking breaks every now and again so that I don't end up hating my life. As long as those breaks are planned. So whenever I get a chance, I'm going to buy myself another 3DS. Maybe I'll do it as a reward for after I'm being responsible. Listening to as much music as I can while I work is pretty much going to save me, too. It'll also help me move on from my past. I truly believe that I get all the issues in my life now.

Gonna keep watching more haircut videos to save even more money and refine my technique as a barber. Being a barber is another dream that I am chasing. Also, I really hope that I actually have friends after the friends that I have now graduate lol. Gav's Guide to Motivation will help a ton here.

I'm gonna get FL Studio and lots of better synths. I really want to become a great producer. I have so many more tracks that I need to make before I do that.

I feel like I've learned so many lessons from this. Everything does happen for a reason. Maybe God is just trying to show me how to be a responsible Man?

I really love you guys on here, even though I know it's just a forum. I can honestly say that this website has helped me though some tough times. Although I do feel enlightened, sometimes I question the meaning of life, as weird as that sounds. Like what's the point of going through all these trials and learning all these lessons? That's some really deep food for thought, I guess I'll think about that later.

I've said this before, but there is literally nothing in this world that you can't learn on the internet.

I'm sorry for the wall of text, you guys. But I just have to get all these crazy thoughts that are in my head on paper. Now I feel like I can go out and take on the world. Which I will do, starting by going to the gym and then going on this date later today.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/14/18: Working in the Real World

I thought I’d do an extremely small update. I’m using all my time to better my life and career instead of just wasting it.

Using Dr. Nerdlove’s Texting Method, and I really like it. Especially the 24 hour rule: not texting back for 24 hours would be considered one strike. Instead of cramming my head with material, I’m only gonna read Roosh’s Game and watch AMS. Then apply it in the real world and address my concrete self improvement issues. I can still get laid by my Lay Report 3 in the meantime so it’s all good.
Still need to check out those sex resources too.

Got straight up ignored asking one girl on a date. I keep on trying to get these progressively hotter girls, but it might not work until I fix my own issues and SMV.

Still working on Inner Game. I miss a lot of opportunities and don’t take action where I should. I could’ve been laid 3 more times easily had I done that. Once again, Self Improvement.

I have 2 tentative dates. I’ll assume attraction, but hopefully they don’t result in flakes. Self improvement really is going to be the key to succeeding at this.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/15/18: Epiphanies

Drop Fade
Gave myself my first ever drop fade today, and it turned out great. One of my favorite cuts that I’ve ever done. I brought it a bit too high, but with more practice I can get it for sure. On top of that, it leaves enough hair so that I can focus on getting my waves full 360. This is how I will compensate for not having a beard, I’m gonna rock this fade for a while. Once I get a Self Cut System 2.0 with upgraded lights so I can see what I’m doing, I’ll nail the cut. I didn’t even need to adjust my clippers!

Being Used
These girls play so many games. I’m just being used for my non-sexual attention. Just like AMS says. I’m gonna keep working on my SMV and tweak my strategy. It looks like I’m gonna have to play games myself. I was hoping that I could be genuine in my interactions, but I’m gonna have to go full PUA. These girls give me no choice.
As I get more experience, I’m going to write up a full on strategy.

My Life
Focusing more on work. I’m going to do everything that is in my power to work towards my professional life as much as I can this semester.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Drop Fade
Gave myself my first ever drop fade today, and it turned out great. One of my favorite cuts that I’ve ever done. I brought it a bit too high, but with more practice I can get it for sure. On top of that, it leaves enough hair so that I can focus on getting my waves full 360. This is how I will compensate for not having a beard, I’m gonna rock this fade for a while. Once I get a Self Cut System 2.0 with upgraded lights so I can see what I’m doing, I’ll nail the cut. I didn’t even need to adjust my clippers!

Being Used
These girls play so many games. I’m just being used for my non-sexual attention. Just like AMS says. I’m gonna keep working on my SMV and tweak my strategy. It looks like I’m gonna have to play games myself. I was hoping that I could be genuine in my interactions, but I’m gonna have to go full PUA. These girls give me no choice.

My Life
Focusing more on work. I’m going to do everything that is in my power to work towards my professional life as much as I can this semester.
I forgot to mention this, but another issue is that I have too much intent with these girls. I need to be more laid back and chill about this stuff

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score

Being Used
You could always friend zone them.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always friend zone them.
Yeah, that is very true. Then I have another conduit to meet other hotter girls as well. It’s just kind of weird when a girl literally tells you she loves you in person and then leaves you on read.

That tells me 3 things:
1.) I’m still too invested, self-improvement will help solve this one
2.) I’m giving away too much non-sexual attention for free, I need to be more mysterious while still not killing the emotional momentum
3.) I’m probably giving off too much intent, such as asking her out right away. I remember reading that I should be on the cusp of interested but not quite sold yet

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, wish me luck. I’m about to slide in this girl’s DMs on Instagram. If I’m gonna be a Master PUA, rejection is gonna be par for the course.

I think the reason I’ve plateaued lately is because I still have a whole bucket list of things that I haven’t improved on/fixed yet. Once I deal with those, my plateau should break. It could take a full year or two to fix these, but it’s ok. I’ve got all the time in the world, I’ve gotten over that “time limit” BS that used to be in my head.

I’m still reading Game by Roosh V. Good insights, it’s answering a lot of the questions I had yesterday. Most importantly, a strong text game cannot make up for bad game IN PERSON. Gonna absorb some material every single day just for the sake of it, so I can learn more and more about the nature of women. But once again, my primary focus is on making myself worthy.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Life Goals:
1.) Become a genius programmer by thorough practice
2.) Be a bodybuilder
3.) Be an amazing violinist
4.) Be able to monetize composing/making beats
5.) Be a full fledged Don Juan and no longer feel helpless with the girls that I am attracted to(dressing like a male model falls under this too)
6.) Be an amazing barber/elite waver who can cut his hair whenever he wants to

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
My Life Goals:
1.) Become a genius programmer by thorough practice
2.) Be a bodybuilder
3.) Be an amazing violinist
4.) Be able to monetize composing/making beats
5.) Be a full fledged Don Juan and no longer feel helpless with the girls that I am attracted to(dressing like a male model falls under this too)
6.) Be an amazing barber/elite waver who can cut his hair whenever he wants to
I would focus on one thing for a long period of time.

The impression I'm getting is you want all these things in a short period of time. That's so rare of a chance it's borderline not going to happen. However, if you devote yourself to one thing, you'll at least have the satisfication that progress far with it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would focus on one thing for a long period of time.

The impression I'm getting is you want all these things in a short period of time. That's so rare of a chance it's borderline not going to happen. However, if you devote yourself to one thing, you'll at least have the satisfication that progress far with it.
Yeah, I’d love to have all of these at one time if I could. The problem is that each and every one of them take a while to achieve. So the main one to focus on would be the first at the moment. I’m trying to divide these into daily sub-goals also.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/18/18: What I’ve Realized

This is almost more of a life journal than a Pickup journal at this point, huh?

Well today I had some epiphanies again after talking with some friends. I absolutely HAVE to ascend and I HAVE to be able to stand on my own two feet. I can’t just rely on other people to be successful. Socially and with school. Additionally, working nonstop without rest just isn’t feasible.

I don’t really have time to type now, but I’ll go into more detail later today when I get a chance. This shyt is really important honestly. Because my confidence still isn’t here yet, and until I get my confidence, I won’t ever be able to break this plateau.

Weird aside, but fvcking properly is way easier when I’m slightly drunk/high. I wonder why that is!

And I’ll do some more Cold Approach Pickup this weekend. I was discouraged after the last few approaches, but I’ll get out there to keep my skills sharp.

SIDENOTES:
Sometimes, you’re just gonna have to work/study lit. When there’s no other option.
Use naps to your advantage

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I’ve Realized 2

Hey SS fam. I’ve got a minute before I go to class today, so I thought I would type up this post. Cause why not?

Went to a rap concert yesterday. Even if I’m going after white girls, I 100% have to know this mumble rap stuff.

I’m gonna be like 3WP: involved in absolutely no drama in my life.

The majority of this PUA stuff does apply on college campuses. You can even do occasional Cold Approaches.

Parties or hanging out dates can work, just like another user here said. It really doesn’t even matter. Just do whichever one you want to do, and do it with confidence.

I am so getting an apartment next semester. My roommate doesn’t talk to me and is addicted to his girlfriend. This is exactly how I don’t wanna be: relying on good looks over game and being hooked on my girlfriend.

My inner thoughts are literally so fvcked. It’s telling me that I’ll never find love, anyone who hangs out with me is just taking pity on me, and crazy shyt like that. I’ll destroy these thoughts.

My two best friends are graduating college this semester. They’re the main people I hang out with, and they take me to all the parties and stuff cause they’re way more social than I am. They were asking what I’m gonna do with myself once they’re gone. But you know what, I refuse to be in my room playing video games all day. I’m gonna gain my self esteem and make lots of new friends THIS semester. And I will have both a social and dating life next semester, as well as going to parties. I won’t be like my current roommate.

Still gonna get that Low fade to go with my 360 waves like I mentioned on page 1. I prefer doing that cut and I’ll still spin like crazy. My hairline is still pushed back though. So I’ll use Rogaine/Minoxidil to grow it lower and I won’t line it up while I’m growing my hair. Also, I’ll be buying a straight razor with a handle so I can get some dope self cuts.

I’ll do at least one Cold Approach at the Bar today so I’ll update you all on that later tonight. No idea what seduction strategy I’m gonna use. I just can’t stop until I’m confident and able to get these 8-9/10s with ease.

I was thinking... not taking risks when you should is a great way to end up in the friendzone

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive PUA

So I kinda sorta met my Cold Approach Goals for today.

I feel like every time I go out and actually approach and do shyt I have Big realizations.
My Chad friend was telling me about how he learned everything from Simple Pickup. Honestly, I’m gonna give myself express permission to be myself and not even worry too much about a masculine frame or anything like that. Also that negative “you’ll never do it” Incel shyt is killed for me. If it’s not positive, I don’t want to hear it. I’m going back to the old, simple days of PUA. Like the Simple Pickup Type Stuff. I pretty much know what I need to know about PUA now. As long as I have resources like this on my side, I really can’t lose. I’m going to finally trust myself in regards to this shyt.

But I’ll cut to the meat of tonight. So this 9/10 who is a friend of a friend comes in. I already know her so this technically isn’t a Cold Approach. But I’m just flirting and talking with her a bit for the fun. She keeps grabbing my hand, likes all my Instagram pictures, keeps talking and flirting with me. Now I know that she has a long distance boyfriend. But my Chad friends are telling me that she wants me. They were like “she’s grabbing your hand and staring straight into your soul. She wants you, like tonight.” She literally wouldn’t let go of my hand. So I roll with it and keep flirting with her. Effortlessly pass every shyt test that she throws at me. It’s an awesome back and forth and she ends up driving me home. It’s about 2 AM at this point. We’re literally talking about masturbation and c*mming on the way back home lol. I try to close her as my Chad friend suggests. She says she’s super tired and she has to go home though. I will be hanging out with her tomorrow though. Should I try to close her again tomorrow? Or just build comfort and close in like a week? We had mentioned that we both needed to go to the gym. I’m probably gonna make a thread about this tomorrow, unless you all want to respond on here. I know y’all will probably say she’s an attention *****, but I honestly feel like I have a chance. Tbh I have no qualms about going after girls with boyfriends anymore. My Chad friends do it literally all the time. Once again, I’d say my PUA Game Plan is about 85% complete at this point.

I have an extremely methodical, calculated method of seduction, but that’s totally ok.

I’m gonna do a combination of dressing classy and streetstyle. To be a God of Style, you really need both.

Once again, since no one really showed me how to live the way that I want to, the Internet is pretty much going to be my guide for life.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive PUA

So I kinda sorta met my Cold Approach Goals for today.

I feel like every time I go out and actually approach and do shyt I have Big realizations.
My Chad friend was telling me about how he learned everything from Simple Pickup. Honestly, I’m gonna give myself express permission to be myself and not even worry too much about a masculine frame or anything like that. Also that negative “you’ll never do it” Incel shyt is killed for me. If it’s not positive, I don’t want to hear it. I’m going back to the old, simple days of PUA. Like the Simple Pickup Type Stuff. I pretty much know what I need to know about PUA now. As long as I have resources like this on my side, I really can’t lose. I’m going to finally trust myself in regards to this shyt.

But I’ll cut to the meat of tonight. So this 9/10 who is a friend of a friend comes in. I already know her so this technically isn’t a Cold Approach. But I’m just flirting and talking with her a bit for the fun. She keeps grabbing my hand, likes all my Instagram pictures, keeps talking and flirting with me. Now I know that she has a long distance boyfriend. But my Chad friends are telling me that she wants me. They were like “she’s grabbing your hand and staring straight into your soul. She wants you, like tonight.” She literally wouldn’t let go of my hand. So I roll with it and keep flirting with her. Effortlessly pass every shyt test that she throws at me. It’s an awesome back and forth and she ends up driving me home. It’s about 2 AM at this point. We’re literally talking about masturbation and c*mming on the way back home lol. I try to close her as my Chad friend suggests. She says she’s super tired and she has to go home though. I will be hanging out with her tomorrow though. Should I try to close her again tomorrow? Or just build comfort and close in like a week? We had mentioned that we both needed to go to the gym. I’m probably gonna make a thread about this tomorrow, unless you all want to respond on here. I know y’all will probably say she’s an attention *****, but I honestly feel like I have a chance. Tbh I have no qualms about going after girls with boyfriends anymore. My Chad friends do it literally all the time. Once again, I’d say my PUA Game Plan is about 85% complete at this point.

I have an extremely methodical, calculated method of seduction, but that’s totally ok.

I’m gonna do a combination of dressing classy and streetstyle. To be a God of Style, you really need both.

Once again, since no one really showed me how to live the way that I want to, the Internet is pretty much going to be my guide for life.
Might not be super relevant but I forgot to mention she was asking if I had a roommate also... I feel like I have a good chance with this one. Also as a sidenote I need to bring more mints with me in general

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I’ll cut to the meat of tonight. So this 9/10 who is a friend of a friend comes in. I already know her so this technically isn’t a Cold Approach. But I’m just flirting and talking with her a bit for the fun. She keeps grabbing my hand, likes all my Instagram pictures, keeps talking and flirting with me. Now I know that she has a long distance boyfriend. But my Chad friends are telling me that she wants me. They were like “she’s grabbing your hand and staring straight into your soul. She wants you, like tonight.” She literally wouldn’t let go of my hand. So I roll with it and keep flirting with her. Effortlessly pass every shyt test that she throws at me. It’s an awesome back and forth and she ends up driving me home. It’s about 2 AM at this point. We’re literally talking about masturbation and c*mming on the way back home lol. I try to close her as my Chad friend suggests. She says she’s super tired and she has to go home though. I will be hanging out with her tomorrow though. Should I try to close her again tomorrow? Or just build comfort and close in like a week? We had mentioned that we both needed to go to the gym.
You should have kissed her in her car when she dropped you off. If your talking about stuff like that, then you should have told her that you can make her c*m. You snooze, you lose in this game. Always escalate. It sounds like you have built enough comfort. Your going to get yourself friendzoned if you don't make a move soon.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have kissed her in her car when she dropped you off. If your talking about stuff like that, then you should have told her that you can make her c*m. You snooze, you lose in this game. Always escalate. It sounds like you have built enough comfort. Your going to get yourself friendzoned if you don't make a move soon.
Sounds about right to me. I didn’t even think about that. Honestly, I was a bit nervous and wasn’t thinking straight cause I’m really not used to making moves on girls with boyfriends. Cause if I screw this one up it’ll actually follow me around cause she’s best friends with someone that I work with. So it’s cool to be that direct? That’s probably my inner nice guy not escalating, really.

I will be hanging out with her and some friends tonight after work though. The absolute last thing I want to do is get friend zoned. Can you give me some tips on how I should go about escalating this? I’m not sure if just asking her to hang out again would work.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds about right to me. I didn’t even think about that. Honestly, I was a bit nervous and wasn’t thinking straight cause I’m really not used to making moves on girls with boyfriends. Cause if I screw this one up it’ll actually follow me around cause she’s best friends with someone that I work with. So it’s cool to be that direct? That’s probably my inner nice guy not escalating, really.

I will be hanging out with her and some friends tonight after work though. The absolute last thing I want to do is get friend zoned. Can you give me some tips on how I should go about escalating this? I’m not sure if just asking her to hang out again would work.
Sorry for the late response. Don't let it bother you because if they don't cheat with you, then they will cheat with someone else. You shouldn't care what other people think. Shes friends with someone you work with? Who cares. Are you going to work there for the rest of your life? Your in college and I'm sure its some kind of throw away job. Don't be so outcome dependent. Yes, be direct. An alpha male goes after what he wants in life. Right now, your not showing her that you want to be more then friends.

Honestly, it will be hard with other people around. I don't know what you are all doing. But, if you go to some kind of party or bar then move her to a different part of the venue away from the people you came with. Isolate and seduce her.

Status
Not open for further replies.