Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates Coming Up
What’s up mah Bois.

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve made some slight progress. I’m hanging out with a girl that I’ve wanted for a while tomorrow; I’ll be making a separate thread about that before I go to work tonight. And I’ve got another date with an HB 7.5 after that next week.

Also, hot women are always complimenting me on the way I dress. Shoutout to TMF, Alpha M, and r/malefashionadvice

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approach 17: The Perfect Cold Approach

Hey guys. I literally just had the best Cold Approach of my life. Pretty much every aspect of it went perfectly.

I wasn’t even planning on approaching, honestly. But at my work at the bar, hotties just kept coming in one after the other. So I said f it and approached this brunette that rates an 8/10 on my scale.

I didn’t even go in with a plan, really. I just used Dr. Nerdlove’s General Approach idea, and used tips from PUAs that I liked to make sure that the conversation kept on going. The Approach was so smooth. I was being my silly and goofy self. She was smiling and laughing the whole time. She also kinoed me, hitting me on the shoulder and giving me some playful high fives. I’m gonna use this approach style from now on in both Day and Night game. It just seems to work way better that way. I’ll need to keep thinking about how to alter it for situations like live parties though, because I always get hung up on the opener and what to actually talk about. But I’ll figure that out over time, and as I read these PUA books. Although I’ll end up reading Day Bang and Game too because Day Game has some nuances that I’m not really familiar with honestly.

It turns out that we both had a ton in common.
We both played instruments, we both like EDM, and we had a super long conversation about fitness. Turns out she’s a fitness girl. I’m still gonna go for it and get her out on a date if I don’t get flaked on. But just like Pook said, if I want to stop losing these fitness girls, I’m gonna have to become really fit myself. Plus, there’s the whole hypergamy thing. If I’m not fit, and she meets someone who is, I’m done. I’m gonna keep working out, I’m about to go to the gym right now, actually. It’d be great to not be a fat out of shape fvck for once in my life. It’d also be great to have some EDM tracks that don’t suck for once.

I ended up getting her Facebook, she told me to contact her over Messanger. Normally I would be worried, but this is exactly how it went down with my Lay Report 2. So we’ll see how this goes. And even if it doesn’t go well, I have other hoes on the back burner. Also, I like the quote that Dr. Nerdlove had in his texting book. Wait 24 hours before you start freaking out about her not replying. THEN you can freak out.

I can’t stop until I prove those fvckers who said I’d never make it wrong in every single way.

The world is gonna be absolutely shook once nicksaiz65 glows up.

Although my approach style is very free and improvised, I might memorize a handful of routines for just in case my mind goes blank like Richard la Ruina suggested.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small Points from Today
I had my hair cut low today. I can finally start really brushing to get my full 360 waves in!
I really need to not only dance, but loosen up in general. I look so stiff. I gotta lose weight and get loose and stretch.
I have a hard time macking in front of my friends. It’s because I’m cool with myself, but I’m not comfortable with myself. If that makes sense. That will just come with more self esteem. Confidence stems from competence, after all.
A funny point from my Chad friends: Apparently white women love black c*ck.
So there’s one thing going for me at least lol.

Side Notes:
The great nicksaiz65 is done being cucked and disrespected
The Incel memes on the nature of women are real, y’all. I had a Chad friend talking about roast beef and he has no idea what an Incel is. Feminists ruined everything by taking down the hilarious r/Braincels
I look stiff even when playing my violin

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, one of these days I’m gonna learn PUA Waitress Game. Some of them are hot af and idk what to do about it. Also, when I get home I need to go out and drink.

Sorry, just drunk thoughts. By the way,360 waves are hard work but they’re an awesome cope. So still working on that. Gotta get that SMV up. As well as my fitness.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/29/18: Venti 2/Cold Approach 18: Waitress Game

Hey guys, really long post today. I have a lot of stuff that I need to get off my chest, in terms of approaches and ideals.

Cold Approach 18
So instead of going home to the internet and learning how to approach a waitress, I ended up doing it at the bar that I was working at tonight.
She was easily a 9.5/10 on my scale. She was heavy on the kino on me, giving my high fives, brushing my back with her fingers, and hugging me.
She asked if I was staying after for the after party, but I didn't have a ride home. Another reason I need a car. So I had to end up going home and just getting her number. And she's left the message that I sent her on read. That's not good. But hey, if nothing else, I've proven to myself that I can approach even the hottest girls now. Approach anxiety is literally a non-issue.

The Nature of Women and Life
I had a ton of epiphanies regarding the nature of women and life last night. First of all, pretty much everything that the Incels say is true with regards to lookism and how shallow women can be.
I don't feel like writing a whole paragraph so I will just make a list:
1.)You are only as valuable as the material that you put down on that test/your work
2.) I've approached several 9s and it has literally never gone well for me. That is proof that my SMV is too low. It's not my game, it's my looks.
3.) I'm not really gifted or special. If I want something in life, I have to work extremely extremely extremely hard for it
4.) 95% of stereotypes are true, they are true for a reason
5.) Sometimes you have to think about what dumb sorority sluts want
6.) I need to find some manlier drinks to order at a bar
7.) "Toxic Masculinity" is bullshyt
8.) Instead of playing Megaman or Dragon Quest, I need to spend my time building my empire. Especially being a great programmer/violinist/producer.
9.) I must become the biggest, fastest, strongest, and smartest to be happy with my life
10.) I'm lowkey lost in life but sites like these help immensely with that
11.) Gotta drink alcohol and smoke weed: that's when the truth is revealed to me it seems, as weird as that sounds
12.) Sexual technique is extremely important, I've gotta get on that
13.) I wanna be an excellent waver, not just a dude with waves

360 Waves
I've finally managed to grow out my fade, it's gone. My hair is pretty much even, so I can start this 360 Wave Journey again. Starting low, I'm enjoying the buzzcut. But eventually, my waves need to be silky, deep/thick, and Godlike. Better than everyone's. If I can pull this off and train my hair, I won't even need a beard. Once again, my goal is to reach a 2.5 WTG. Sir Cruse and 360WaveProcess themselves told me that it wasn't too long, so I'm gonna just train my hair and not overthink it. I'm following the NE Waves Wolfing Program as I grow my hair out. Gonna get a drop fade too, the goal is to look like Poppy Blasted or YoFonzz, just crazy. But I'm not going to overthink it this time. My wave process is extremely simple, yet effective. Now that I know where I'm going it should be easier to get crazy waves.

Moving Towards the End
I don't even feel one smidge of approach anxiety anymore. So now all I need to do is keep boosting my looks and keep tweaking my actual game.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep 360 Wave Routine

I know that most of you probably won't care about this post. But I just spoke with an elite waver(Bryan) in person, and he told me that my waves at a 2.5 are extremely dope and it's a great length for me. Lots of people have said that, so I'm doing it to max out my confidence. I need to put my routine in the journal so that I don't overthink the process.

Goal: Deep 360 waves and a self cut low drop fade. Hair length will be 2.5 WTG

Brush 30 mins - 1 hour every single day
Wash hair once a week, can do Wash & Style Method or Scramble Wash
Wear durag every night
Hot Towel when putting in any product
Use one all natural moisturizer of your choice and one unnatural pomade for hold
Follow the NE Waves Wolfing Chart to work up to a 2.5
When forks are introduced, employ combing and other fork breaking tactics

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Learnings from Sex

And before you all ask, no, I'm not going to update this journal every single time that I have sex. I will update it every time I learn something that is beneficial to my game though. I couldn't focus studying, so I took a break to have sex with my Lay Report 3.

I'm pleased to say that I lasted way way way longer this time. About a good 15 minutes this time, I think. Part of that being due to the "cool down" method. Like stopping stroking once you feel like you might be about to ***. And then fingering her while you cool down. I can see how edging and kegels would be helpful in this respect.

I ended up fvcking her so hard that I tore the condom in half. Thank God she's on birth control. But what on Earth am I supposed to do for someone who isn't? I was going as deep as possible and then the condom got torn up.

I was somehow able to maintain an erection after I came the first time. No idea how, but I just took it and rolled with it. The sex was a lot rougher this time too, lots of scratching, biting, etc. I was even able to get air to come out of her vagina, which was honestly kind of satisfying tbh. I'm not even really interested in c*mming inside bytches anymore, too much risk. Guess I'll just be practicing safe sex from now on.

The thing is, as much as she was moaning, saying she liked it and so on, telling me to give it to her, I'm not even sure if she came. I do remember Simple Pickup saying that 60% of women cannot *** from penetration alone. Soooo I'm gonna have to do some more research. I may give in and end up buying that Two Girls Teach Sex thing.

The excuses inside my head for sex are evaporating. "Oh you're too fat and out of shape," "oh you don't have enough experience..." It's all disappearing. If I go in there after having watched some sex related stuff, and I have a plan on how to make the girl c*m(and what to do in general), I will be ok. I'll be able to have at least decent sex. And it'll get better and better the more I get in shape.

I need some new bytches in my life. I wanna start fvcking new people. I have about 4 date prospects lined up due to my Cold Approach, Warm Approach, and Online Dating. So we'll see which ones result in flakes and which ones don't. I'm still reading the new Alpha Male Strategies book, so at least I'll know how to handle these flakes in the long term.

Waves
I forgot to mention that Bryan said my waves will look crispy at a 2.5. It won't look frizzy or like a fro as long as I am putting in that brushwork, which I will be.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/2/18: Starting to Get It

After texting my rotation today, I have 3 girls that have agreed to go on dates with me and they all seem to be pretty high interest. I know not to expect anything from women though, so if they flake, then whatever. We'll see if they do or not.

With all the material that I'm digesting, I feel like pretty soon I will be able to handle pretty much anything that a woman could throw at me. Once I finish reading all the books on my list, I should know pretty much exactly what I need to do to succeed with women. Alpha Male Strategies' book and the Roosh Trilogy specifically are what I'm trying to work on. Honestly, I don't think I'm too too far from ascending. Although I still do have buckets of work to do.

I'm kind of developing a flexible yet repeatable strategy for dealing with this women based on all the seduction material that I have read, as well as my own experiences. There's so much different shyt that could happen that it's basically impossible to write out a logical flowchart for this kind of stuff. Essentially, what I'm trying to say is that I will have a general plan 90% of the time when dealing with women. Trusting my gut will still be a thing, though. If I just go in there blind with no idea where I'm going or what I'm trying to accomplish, I will fail for sure. The process will LOOK natural in real life, but it's actually very planned and scripted. Almost like a Computer Program. I've said it multiple times, life is nothing but one giant video game anyways. I'm studying the PUA game like a school subject just like Roosh said.

I'm really loving TMF's videos. He literally has a model girlfriend and his advice is awesome. It's gonna help me ascend for sure.

One thing I'm gonna do to improve my seduction is actually study the Chad's who pull in real life. One thing that I didn't realize is that social circle game is most definitely a thing. Chads will talk to women, and then they will bring them out to parties with them and let them ride with their social circle. People meet at parties and they bring them back the same day. So the internet is a great start for basic social skills, but I have to observe the Chads and ask them questions if I actually want to bring my PUA Game to masterful levels. Now that I think about it, every time some Chads would bring women over to their house, they would smoke weed or drink, and then just cook a dinner or something. People these days really are obsessed with drugs and alcohol. I guess I'm just gonna have to embrace it if I want to win. Although sober dates can work too if needed.

Once I finish reading all of these books, I'm going to be POWERFUL.

One thing that I could definitely stand to work on is actually trying to get to know these women as people and form a connection(comfort.) Instead of having an agenda and obviously just trying to get laid. That can come over time.

I'll have an update tomorrow about text game. There's one thing that I needed to clear up with Dr. Nerdlove about that.

IMPORTANT CONCEPTS: Always assume attraction until otherwise proven wrong.
Energy drinks/coffee can be great in a pinch, although responsibility is always better

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning Thoughts
I want this journal to be halfway about seduction, halfway about how I’m feeling and how I’m doing on my purpose/schoolwork. I was just thinking about something that one really successful kid in Computer Science told me yesterday. Sometimes you have to be willing to stay up all night to grind and get your work done, even if you’ve been responsible. Especially if you decided to go out and be social(which is a must.) Even when you plan ahead, you might have to stay up. Just stay on top of your work no matter what, because if you fall behind, it is over. He says when he does this, he keeps working no matter how tired he gets. And on top of that, this dude always makes a 100, even if he starts it late. That needs to be me.

In hindsight, I haven’t really been doing that. I just let the work pass over me and then I get screwed.

By the way, I am absolutely not going on any dates this week, MAYBE I’ll do one on Thursday if I can line my schedule up with this girl. But I’m up to my ears in schoolwork so I need every second that I can get. Actually, I may end up going on a date on Thursday because by then, all of my stuff will be turned in.

SIDENOTE: With proper technique, texting over a longer period of time CAN work. I’ve seen Chads talk to women for 5+ weeks and still getting them in the end.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Fvck Ups

I know that it’s been a long string of responsibility posts lately, but this is going to be key to fixing my confidence and life. I just overslept a class by mistake.

Learnings:
Going to sleep without an alarm is a death sentence
Once you wake up, jump out of bed
Laying in bed sleep deprived for “5 minutes” is a horrible idea
Don’t eat junk when staying up, it’ll just make you crash

I literally have no idea where to start with this synth app. Once school lightens up, I’ll get on it.

I kinda feel like one of the girls in my rotation doesn’t know that I’m asking her on a DATE. That’s what my gut is telling me. I don’t explicitly like asking people on dates though. But once again, I’ll figure this out once school calms down.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst Fvcking Day of my Life, Venti 3

Just terrible. Screw up after screw up. I’ll at least post what I learned from it so that I don’t make the same mistakes twice. More responsibility posts, but this shyt is insane. THIS is why my confidence is rekt half the time and why I’m struggling to be a Computer Science professional.

1.) If you don’t plan on going to bed, don’t lay in bed even a second
2.) Check your e-mail 3 Times a day
3.) Check your text messages whenever you get a chance
4.) Smart kids have to do **** at the last second too. I was talking to this girl who made a 100 on the test and she didn’t start on her program until the last day. Yet she still made a 100. You just gotta buckle down and do that shyt sometimes. Don't let work pile up or sit, or it will kill you. Sometimes you gotta cut sleep and stay up ungodly hours just so you can get **** done.
5.) I need to do better about planning stuff and my master calendar
6.) Keep your room clean, don't be a slob just like Mr. Fingerz said
7.) I ain’t shyt because I’m not fvcking enough hoes. I need to do better and eventually get better than everyone. As much as I’m using OLD and Cold Approaching, I need to get my Lay Report 4 or I’m not shyt.
8.) People are literally obsessed with drugs, parties, alcohol, traveling, and retarded mumble rap. Maybe it’s because I’m a shut in, but I’ve just never understood. I’ll play along though.
9.) I hate people, and I hate college too right now. Yet, because of my screwups, I’m gonna be here a while. Probably for the best, but I have to keep pushing.
10.) I was fvcking naive. Girls are shallow as fvck and people will use you. Always protect your heart.
11.) All girls are shallow, slutty, flaky, hypergamous attention wh*res, and I don't have one iota of respect for them anymore. I will keep grinding and learning the game until I'm able to fvck whatever bytches I want. AWALT until the day I die. I guess this is what it really means to take the Red Pill. People act like it isn't true, but it totally is. My experience in the real world backs this up. Someone loving you for who you are is bullshyt. SMV, LMS, and Game is all that really matters. An interesting point that AMS and Corey Wayne made was, if you aren't physically attracted to her, there is no amount of game in this world that will save you. Of course, game is still very important after that fact though. These days, I'd consider game more knowing what to do and not do as opposed to being smooth.
12.) Being "hood black" is the stupidest thing in the world to me. I hate it, even though a lot of the bytches love it. Honestly, I'm white washing myself as I go for that "smooth nerd" aesthetic. Might sound ridiculous, but it's true. The whiter the better.
13.) I'm not good enough yet. I must keep grinding until I am literally untouchable. I'm so mad about my naievety and life failures. Time to grind and make successes.

Guys, I have a quick assignment I need to do. Then I’ll be back in here after I watch an AMS video with another texting update. I’m sorry the posts in here have been so low effort lately, but it’s helping me clear my mind and sort my life. I swear, I’m gonna get a handle on my life and beat everyone at everything if it’s the last thing that I do.

I vent a lot in here, but in real life I need to kill my emotions. That is feminine energy. No one gives a shyt about men except what they can provide.(Grades, good looks, entertainment, etc)

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive Inner Game
Since this journal has been so negative lately, I thought I would post something positive before I go to class.

I’ve been watching a lot of RSD Inner Game videos lately. and I’ve decided that trying to act like a super confident Alpha Male all the time isn’t going to work. Being smooth, with the nerdy voice I have, just isn’t gonna happen. So I’m actually going to unapologetically “be myself.” Nerdy and goofy yes, but I’ve pulled in the past and I can do it again.

I will have Alpha Male tendencies though, I won’t be disrespected or hoed by any female. I’m creating my own game that works for ME. Self improvement and confidence boosting until I feel good in my own skin is gonna be critical too.

I touch on this topic a lot, but it is one of my biggest struggles. Good to post something positive again. I will keep working until I am super responsible and untouchable.(My text game could 100% use some work, but we’ll deal with that later)
(More hair research: no need to be scared of hair products with alcohol in them. Lots of good hair products use it and this crazy waver I saw on campus literally uses Vaseline. And he has some of the best waves I’ve ever seen...)

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too Much Negativity, Let’s Tell a Fun Story

Hey guys. Looking at my recent posts, I can see that they’ve been really angsty. Let’s turn that around and tell the story of my weekend.

Random Makeout; Fashion
So it was my friend’s birthday the other day. I decided to go out with her and celebrate and some friends, and get some drinks at the bar. Thanks to Reddit, I decided to get this really cool Velvet Shirt. And the hoes were all over me, feeling me up, calling me hot, it was crazy. This one older girl literally followed me into the bathroom and started making out with me! Crazy. Fashion really can make the man. I looked buff in the shirt too.

Cold Approach 19
I’m really glad I went out. I ran into an old sorority girl friend that I haven’t talked to in nearly 3 years. She was touching all over me and telling me that she loved me after we both got drunk. I should’ve danced with her and had her grind on me but I wasn’t feeling confident in my dancing skills. But we added each other on the Snap, and we’re gonna hang out later this week. That’d be awesome if it works out, cause she’s like an 8/10. Outcome independence though. I know this isn’t technically a Cold Approach, but I figured that I would just count it anyways.

Holding my Frame and Hookup Plans
Been practicing holding my Frame more. I’m gonna keep my hookup model extremely simple. Hang out, have fun, hook up. Like they say on TRP, don’t overcomplicate things. Get her out on dates, text her, flirt, grind the social meter, hang out in groups sometimes, go out to parties and shyt, and escalate. Keeping it SIMPLE. If this doesn’t work, then I’ll just tweak it over Winter Break. But I’m really just experimenting with this simple ass process for now, really. This is just the Models by Mark Manson process, but tweaked a bit more for real life. In terms of what I actually need to do as a socially savvy human being, r/seduction will probably help out a good bit with that, a good resource for PUA game. But I’m still moving towards my goal of getting my Lay Report up to 5 before this journal reaches its one year anniversary. As a smooth Don Juan/PUA nerd, this is pretty much gonna be the best that I’ve got.

Experimental Frame
Still trying to hold my smooth ass nerd frame, that’s just who I am. I’m gonna be borrowing a lot of Dr. Nerdlove style game for the time being. ESPECIALLY on the Text Game, his text game guide is the most comprehensive and effective out of all the ones that I have read. If it doesn’t work, then I’ll just tweak it over Winter Break.

More Music and EDM
Learning to put on that mask and embrace rap music more. I got a new computer so I’ll be making lots of EDM too. As I’ve said a million times, that wil really help raise my self esteem.

Fixing my Life Overall, School
I think I’m going to be able to fix my grades and life as long as I apply myself. I really hope so... I’ll do everything that I can to fix my life, at the very least.

Prayer
I’ve been trying to pray a lot more as I manage my life. Not too much to say regarding that, but still. I feel like it’s very important to do.

SIDENOTE: Apparently gym dates aren’t bad. My Chad friend told me that they can be pretty effective.
Be a normal person. Don’t push things too fast or have an agenda, actually get to know them some as a person before making a move and all that.
Having a girl participate in your social activities is never really a bad thing... it’s usually actually a pretty good idea. I’ve seen my Chad friends do it. Having friends there could almost be considered a social lubricant. Just make sure SMV is up there so that you don’t get swiped.
Just be a normal person in general.
When my game gets better, I’m gonna start looking more into same night pulls. That is definitely a thing.
What they say about this PUA Stuff is true, you WILL NOT learn it unless you go out into the real world. You must then observe the real world, see what people are doing, and take the feedback.
It's been nearly 10 months, and these self limiting beliefs are STILL holding me back. Honestly, I just don't feel worthy of love or affection. Like AMS says, self improvement is the only way to deal with this BS. So I'll stay on it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
not really following this or reading what youre doing but I can say one thing: dedication is at least a requisite

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not really following this or reading what youre doing but I can say one thing: dedication is at least a requisite
This is my Life/Dating Journal pretty much. I’m keeping track of how I improve in here and get feedback whenever I can. I saw a few people do these and they made massive improvements, so I thought I would make my own. I’m nearly 10 months in now

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex Problems: Embarrassing

Same issue, different day.

I already wrote a long post today so I'll spare you all the details. Long story short, I'm still having that semi-erectile dysfunction issue. After I c*m once, I can't get another erection to save my life. I'm glad I'm finding out about this issue now, what if I encountered it with these 8/10s that I'm going to be fvcking soon?

I'm still on NoFap so that's not the issue.

The only advice I got from Reddit was to exercise, lose fat, and do kegels. I'll keep researching into this.

There's really no point in having any more sex until I fix this issue honestly. Or reading about technique. This is gonna be my biggest issue. Maybe I'll just go full on monk until I get in boatloads of cardio.

Also, I need to read some books on controlling my orgasm. The only thing that I can do now is actually stop having the sex to "cool down." At least my sexual issues are being exposed. But I've got to keep doing research on this while I improve my life.

I now know EXACTLY what the huge problems in my life are. I didn't even know what they were at the start of this journal. So progress. But it's time to grind, and finally take back the life that I deserve to live. I have to expect higher of myself. As much as I don't want to, I might have to go monk mode. These problems just run insanely deep and it's gonna take a while to actually fix all of them.

Research: I've been putting Rogaine on my face to try and grow a beard. I just found out that it can have some nasty side effects, including depression and erectile dysfunction. So I'm done with that crap. I'll just compete with all of the "masculine" dudes with perfect 360 Waves instead.

Sidenote: I'm trying not to be a bitter person, but sometimes it seems like the things that these MGTOWs and Incels say about women are very accurate. I am most definitely very Red Pilled at this point.

UPDATE: In fact, with the exception of 3 girls that I am already going after, I'm going Monk Mode. There's no reason to even approach anymore if I can't fvck women properly. With the three, I'll just have to get over my insecurities and then make them orgasm before I do so they don't think that it's horrible sex. That's the only way I can think of to do it. I'll do one more approach to round it up to 20 approaches before the end of this journal. Not bad. I'll do double that in the second year of the journal though, and I'll start getting into daygame. Not on a College Campus though.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex Problems: Embarrassing

Same issue, different day.

I already wrote a long post today so I'll spare you all the details. Long story short, I'm still having that semi-erectile dysfunction issue. After I c*m once, I can't get another erection to save my life. I'm glad I'm finding out about this issue now, what if I encountered it with these 8/10s that I'm going to be fvcking soon?

I'm still on NoFap so that's not the issue.

The only advice I got from Reddit was to exercise, lose fat, and do kegels. I'll keep researching into this.

There's really no point in having any more sex until I fix this issue honestly. Or reading about technique. This is gonna be my biggest issue. Maybe I'll just go full on monk until I get in boatloads of cardio.

Also, I need to read some books on controlling my orgasm. The only thing that I can do now is actually stop having the sex to "cool down." At least my sexual issues are being exposed. But I've got to keep doing research on this while I improve my life.

I now know EXACTLY what the huge problems in my life are. I didn't even know what they were at the start of this journal. So progress. But it's time to grind, and finally take back the life that I deserve to live. I have to expect higher of myself. As much as I don't want to, I might have to go monk mode. These problems just run insanely deep and it's gonna take a while to actually fix all of them.

Research: I've been putting Rogaine on my face to try and grow a beard. I just found out that it can have some nasty side effects, including depression and erectile dysfunction. So I'm done with that crap. I'll just compete with all of the "masculine" dudes with perfect 360 Waves instead.

Sidenote: I'm trying not to be a bitter person, but sometimes it seems like the things that these MGTOWs and Incels say about women are very accurate. I am most definitely very Red Pilled at this point.

UPDATE: In fact, with the exception of 3 girls that I am already going after, I'm going Monk Mode. There's no reason to even approach anymore if I can't fvck women properly. With the three, I'll just have to get over my insecurities and then make them orgasm before I do so they don't think that it's horrible sex. That's the only way I can think of to do it. I'll do one more approach to round it up to 20 approaches before the end of this journal. Not bad. I'll do double that in the second year of the journal though, and I'll start getting into daygame. Not on a College Campus though.
How long does it take you to get erect again after you bust? Even when I was your age, I had to wait a little while after busting before I could get hard again. You shouldn't expect to get immediately hard again.

If your having a problem with busting to quick, then I would suggest thinking about something else during sex. Look at the wall and think about something non sexual. It always helps me. Also, have the girl ride you and switch positions a lot.

FVck monk mode. Do you want to lose all your progress? Keep approaching and gaming. Ignore that incel and mgtow junk. Use what you know about women to your advantage.

If your not taking Biotin, then go buy some. It helps your hair grow.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long does it take you to get erect again after you bust? Even when I was your age, I had to wait a little while after busting before I could get hard again. You shouldn't expect to get immediately hard again.

If your having a problem with busting to quick, then I would suggest thinking about something else during sex. Look at the wall and think about something non sexual. It always helps me. Also, have the girl ride you and switch positions a lot.

FVck monk mode. Do you want to lose all your progress? Keep approaching and gaming. Ignore that incel and mgtow junk. Use what you know about women to your advantage.

If your not taking Biotin, then go buy some. It helps your hair grow.
For some reason, like 25 minutes and upwards. It’s really weird and I honestly have no idea why. It’s kind of frustrating because if I end up busting early I have to just go home. And then the girls isn’t super satisfied either. But what’s really weird is that this happens sporadically. Sometimes I have no problem going for more rounds. So I’m just gonna have to keep researching. Maybe it’ll go away as I fvck hotter girls? Maybe I’m just exhausted? I have no idea honestly.

I never tried that, I’ll give that a shot for sure.

Yeah I was thinking that I might backpedal if I did that. I’ll just forget about it. I was looking at the 1st page of this journal and I was scared to approach at all lol. The Incel stuff is so crazy. I went there for the memes at first, but it’s pretty dark. I had to end up unsubscribing. I feel like a Don Juan approach with tinges of Red Pill is the most effective.

I actually do use biotin for 360 waves. A beard would be really nice for my SMV. But if it doesn’t work, I can get by with Waves, a toned body, and pierced ears tbh

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
PDATE: In fact, with the exception of 3 girls that I am already going after, I'm going Monk Mode. There's no reason to even approach anymore if I can't fvck women properly. With the three, I'll just have to get over my insecurities and then make them orgasm before I do so they don't think that it's horrible sex. That's the only way I can think of to do it. I'll do one more approach to round it up to 20 approaches before the end of this journal. Not bad. I'll do double that in the second year of the journal though, and I'll start getting into daygame. Not on a College Campus though.
Life is a lot better around positive, happy go lucky people. If it were me, I would at least make the effort to approach women I think are positive despite not being in the mood. Because, even though it may not be the case now, the mojo will come back.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a lot better around positive, happy go lucky people. If it were me, I would at least make the effort to approach women I think are positive despite not being in the mood. Because, even though it may not be the case now, the mojo will come back.
Yeah, after taking a nap I decided I’m gonna keep approaching lol. I’m just starting to get the hang of it, and what’s the point of stopping? I’ve really got to stop updating this journal when I’m miserable and crabby from staying up super late haha. I’ve stopped reading the Incel and MGTOW forums even for comic relief, so that’s a good start on being more positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.