Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL 2007-2008 season thread

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
okay, NE has come close to losing........while other teams have actually LOST

whos better?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
In the final minutes of the 4th quarter? New England.

Overall? Colts, Ravens, and Eagles all did better than New England. All of the other games thus far were all Pats. I have a feeling the Pittsburgh game will be good, though.

"did better than NE"..........you are an idiot

Colts are defending superbowl champs and the patriots beat them.

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC and the patriots killed them

the Patriots had 2 close games that they barely won with average teams (ravens/eagles).........tell me what really good team DOESNT have close games sometimes

and the Patriots have absolutely HUMILIATED the rest of the NFL in all there other games

i dont get how you can argue with logic......you really do think like a girl, dont ya???

by the way, the patriots have better looking players too Deux, thats why they are the best ;) (just kidding)

P.S. WHY THE HELL ARE MORE GUYS NOT POSTING IN THIS THREAD???? MEN WATCH AND TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL........football is the MAN thing to analyze, not dating and girls.......real men talk some football, so where the hell are the men????

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say after their last performance, Patriots aren't to be fvcked with.

G

GIANT_KILLER

PeterNorthisawesome said:
Psh... Brady has the best game mind... cmon he won 3 super bowls and he went to the playoffs with a ****test recieving core. The best part of the Patriots are the owners who respect what the team needs.
When it is all said and done, Brady is by far the best QB in the NFL today. The Packers are good and the Cowboys are alright, but Manning and Farve cant even begin to compare with Brady.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Was I bitсhing? I believe I pointed out that New England has come close to losing this season several times, when faced with the outcry of Pats fans when anyone questions their domination. Hardly bitсhing.

The Steelers game? :crackup: Yeah, I can't wait for this game either. Looking at their defense right now, I wouldn't be surprised to see MIAMI have the edge in a few weeks.

You've already proven you're not a creature of facts (as you illustrated by your dismissal of proof that you were wrong about the American media), so I have a strong feeling that a Pats loss will do nothing for you.
Yes let's bring in stuff completely irrelevant to the thread. Very mature, why don't I bring up the fact you hacked into someone's account and changed his password for "fun" says a lot about you doesn't it?

Do you really expect Patriots to blow out every team in the NFL? If they did then what's the point of watching the game? The undefeated dolphins had a couple close games, but they still WON in the end. So ya until the Patriots loss please stop trying to criticizing them since you have no right at all. :wave:

G

GIANT_KILLER

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Who won that game the Thursday before last? I forgot...
Did Farve play the second half? No. Did the Cowboys still almost lose? Yes.

Class is dismissed.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
The Patriots have nothing to do with an NFL thread? Interesting...I think you may be thinking of a different sport.

1. He admitted to giving his password to an individual that posted on his looks-matter thread, thus making a "hack" impossible. 2. Can't change a password to an account that I don't have the password for in the first place, now can I?

Nope. Patriots can't do it, Cowboys can't do it, and the Packers CERTAINLY can't do it.

Where did the criticism come from? I believe the only negative comment I had about them was that their defense is weak, and they're getting worse as the season comes to a close. Both true statements.

You're the guy that said that Fox News won't cover media corruption, right? You're the guy that maintained this position even after being provided with a link to a Fox News story covering media corruption, right? Was that you, Nip/Tuck? If it was, CompUSA is going out of business by the end of this year. Saw that on American media channel "Bloomberg Television" today. TODAY, Nip/Tuck. ;) Not much for facts, are ya?
Thank you for proving my point of bring irrelevant BS to this thread. I was commenting on you bringing in about the FOX News why would I complain about you talking brining in the Pats? This is a NFL thread...

How are the Patriots looking worse as the season is closing? Tom Brady had two off games, they won't blow out decent teams like cowboys, ravens and colts. They will blow out Miami and giants again. The Pats defense is good enough, if they weren't they wouldn't be undefeated because the other teams would have scored more points.

Why do you always try to manipulate what other people say. Make sure you get this right ok? I said American news outlets don't cover about corporate scandal as much as other international news agencies. That means YES they DO cover SOME, but not as much as it SHOULD. So ya make sure you READ before ASSUMING and coming to your conclusions. :flowers:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Yes let's bring in stuff completely irrelevant to the thread. Very mature, why don't I bring up the fact you hacked into someone's account and changed his password for "fun" says a lot about you doesn't it?

Do you really expect Patriots to blow out every team in the NFL? If they did then what's the point of watching the game? The undefeated dolphins had a couple close games, but they still WON in the end. So ya until the Patriots loss please stop trying to criticizing them since you have no right at all. :wave:
Trust me, Deus didn't steal anything. It's a troll who started that rumor.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Trust me, Deus didn't steal anything. It's a troll who started that rumor.
Don't matter Pats are still undefeated. Haters can shut up anyways. :rockon:

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Man. It makes it so difficult to understand people like you. Tell me. What specifically is it about sentence structure and punctuation that you have such a strong distaste for? If I translated that correctly, I believe you're asking me why I bring up your hatred for American media. In response, I once again state that you have already proven that facts mean nothing to you due to your actions in another thread. Therefore, arguing with you is pointless.

Up until today (I didn't watch today's game besides the score), their defense looked like trash. Brady was collecting sacks like stamps. They almost got beaten by the EAGLES. Pretty self-explanatory.

True, their defense is good enough to qualify for NFL quality. And yes, they will blow out Miami in all likelihood. Has this what New England fans have been reduced to? "Oh yeah? Well our team can beat the Dolphins!!!"

No you didn't. Nice try. This is what you REALLY said:

You see? There was no "as much" involved. Don't try to lie when your statements are on record. See the thing is with people that make outrageous statements (such as yourself), you never like to hear what you said without all the fluff attached. You'd prefer to refer to such accounts as "manipulation" or "strawman arguments".

Exactly. Like the Fox News story that you ignored in the name of besmirching the media.
If arguing with me is POINTLESS why are you still *****ing at me about ANOTHER THREAD? Please shut up. Wait only the dolphins? The Pats just blew out the steelers. They'll probably blow out the Giants will crap manning, so thats three more games the Patriots will win in a blow out. In the end, Patriots will go undefeated and win the super bowl and your team won't. END OF STORY.

Oh by the way, if you really want to get technical with grammar "strawman" is two words. It's an internet board, get a life. :p :crackup:

Reaction score
Deus, you a 'Boys' fan too??? Sweet. Yeah making it out to stadium is a few hours drive for me, but I will be there for the home finale! Hopefully I can score some playoff tix too!

HOW BOUT' DEM' COWBOYS!!!

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
Deus, you a 'Boys' fan too??? Sweet. Yeah making it out to stadium is a few hours drive for me, but I will be there for the home finale! Hopefully I can score some playoff tix too!

HOW BOUT' DEM' COWBOYS!!!
They were lucky as hell today. The refs didn't call pass interference, I'm pretty sure the NFL wants the Cowboys in the super bowl, since Tony Romo will boost ratings. Don't matter though they will lose by 20+ again to the Pats. :up:

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
First off, his name is Deus...not Dues.

Second, Dictionary.com is far better since you can ammend Wikipedia.
How about I don't care?

Second of all dictionary.com will automatically go to straw man if the person (DEUS) types in it incorrectly as strawman.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/straw man

So nontechnically speaking it's STRAW MAN and not STRAWMAN. It's AMEND not AMMEND too. :up:

Now please stay on topic.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Patriots are going to win it all!!!!!

Cowboys suck, Colts suck, Packers suck

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Patriots have the most blow-out wins this season, some of which came against playoff teams, and patriots are 13-0

they are the best, PERIOD

no argument

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Patriots are going to win it all!!!!!

Cowboys suck, Colts suck, Packers suck

We can't all have the benefit of knowing the other teams' defensive schemes.

And I guess we can't all beat the Lions by 2 touchdowns.

Packers 11-2 NFC North Champs baby!

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Let's see. Princeton University's definition or a website where anybody (including people like you) can edit the page. Tough call, bro. Tough call.
Perhaps you missed my other post or purposely skipped it.

Dictionary.com will automatically go to straw man if the person (YOU DEUS) type in it incorrectly as strawman.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/straw man

So nontechnically speaking it's STRAW MAN and not STRAWMAN.

Now please stay on topic.

Oh yea Pats actually dominated quite a few teams.

NY Jets 38-14

San Diego Chargers 38-14

Buffalo Bills 38-7

Cinncinati Bengals 34-13

Cleveland Browns 34-17

Dallas Cowboys 48-27

Miami Dolphins 49-28

Washington Redskins 52-7

Buffalo Bills 56-10

Pittsburgh Steelers 34-13