Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NFL 2007-2008 season thread

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We really needed that win, but at 4-5 there are still alot of holes in our team, and chances are slim to none in making the playoffs due to a much stronger NFC this year. But with every game that I watch, I realise how good of a player Lance Briggs is, i've got a huge man crush on him at the moment. And i'll be very pissed off if we don't sign him.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BROWNS BABY crazy games this year

Reaction score
Green Bay will reign supreme, in the end!!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pack is back!! 9-1 b.itches!! A win Thursday will all but sew up the NFC North.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
If the Cowboys weren't around? Probably. Dallas also has a better chance at beating the Jets than Green Bay does at taking down Detroit tomorrow.

Oh, and Green Bay still has to wait for their L delivered by the Boys in a couple weeks, so...

I would give Dallas a chance...if Green Bay didn't have Jesus Christ himself at QB.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
have fun with your NFC championship because nobody (statistically proven) can touch the patriots this season

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So if Favre is Jesus, what does that make Romo who has a better QB rating and 8 more TD's this season?
lol! I'll give you one of 3 choices.

a) A product of the system.
b) A fluke
c) Favre's b.itch.

Take your pick...I'm sticking with the Hall of Famer. :p

Reaction score
Favre is feeling good and his arm is too strong!! The whole team is playing well - but they have flaws and slip-up on occasion - 5 more games to go - we'll see what happens. The playoffs are the key - this is what really matters now!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope the Colts knock off the Pats in the playoffs, but if any team has to be the one to lose to the Pats in the Super Bowl, it would at least be a moral victory for Coach Farve to have gotten a team there at his age.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
explain how the patriots can lose?

good ole 10-1 Dallas, we beat them by 3 TDs and that was the best team we have played

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
the thing is, that was a good close game against the world champions, and the pats persevered, and the pats have EMBARRASED every single other team they have played........why is it not obvious that they are absolutely above all other teams this year? All other "good" teams have had their share of close games and even some bad loses (Steelers lol)........patriots keep beating everyone by 30-50 points

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I say the pats will beat the colts, cowboys, or packers come playoff time is because THEY NEVER BEAT THEMSELVES. Romo was throwing interceptions early on against the jets. Favre fumbled an easy pass off to cause a turnover near the endzone. Had they done that during a patriots game and STILL had all those consecutive passing yards they would have lost a patriots game. We would have taken advantage of everyone of those mistakes while continuing to put our usual points on the board.

And I'm not even calling the packers/cowboys bad teams. They're both really good right now. But th patriots are so far ahead of the curb you might as well be calling us the New York Yankees. It's those 'little' mistakes that other big teams we play make that cause us to beat good solid teams. The patriots are the greatest rallying from behind team of the past 10 years. And the playoffs are notoriously when they are at their most productive.

The difference between this year and last year is we don't have that dummy Reeche Caldwell to drop fanastic passes sent out by Brady. We are twice as strong as last year and carrying a boatload of confidence and focus to destroy everything in our way.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Ditto for "Jesus"'s superior-ranked counterpart and Company. :rockon:

Packers scrape by with a modest victory over the then 6-4 Detroit while Dallas totally annihilates the Jets. With their latest injuries combined with being on the road next week, things ain't looking too good for the Pack.

"Superior ranked". :crackup: Come back when Romo has won a playoff game, let alone a Superbowl. Modest victory? Don't kid yourself...the score isn't really indicative of how dominant GB was in that game. Oh, and I love how you point out Detroit's 6-4 record but tried to sneak past the Jets' 1-9 record. Lol! Nice try.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
the 0-8 Jets at the time beat the 7-2 Steelers

its safe to assume that the record of who u play doesnt mean as much as some of u point it out to mean

however, no one competes with the patriots because they have won 9 outta their 10 games by 3 or more scores, including 3 games that they won by like 40 lol

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Pats got their asses handed to em last night. I'm not gonna lie, I did not not see any threat coming into this eagles game at all. Not even the least bit concerned. But they had us beat in just about every aspect of the game.

With the exception of Asante Samuel I'd say the whole team will be running extra laps this week. Especially Stallworth.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rain Bowl tonight for MNF. I've never seen a punt stick in the ground without bouncing like that.

And Ricky Williams got maliciously stomped on after he fumbled. Fines should be pending. That reminded me of the Hainesworth cleat to the head last year.