"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Next time you see a blond asian chick...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: Next time you see a blond asian chick...

Originally posted by jakethasnake
MV playa, buddy, don't take this the wrong way as I like you, but...



You're full of shyt. :p


There are no Asian-mixed people with blonde hair. The whites' genes are too weak (read: recessive) to dominate over the genes of non-whites. That is a matter of fact. I know some mixed Asian-whites that come out with Caucasian looking faces, but NEVER do they have blonde hair, as in Northern European looking. NEVER. They sometimes color or bleach the hair to pass for one, though. I know several mixed people, and I've found this to be the case. And more often than not (as true testament to the 'strength' of the Asian genes), they come out more Asian-looking that Caucasian looking. Sorry bro. :)
the black is strong well give you our nappy hair ;)
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Re: Re: Re: Re: Next time you see a blond asian chick...

Originally posted by flava
the black is strong well give you our nappy hair ;)
LOL :D


And yes, its not weak genes or any **** like that....its called recessive. Blonde and red hair color are a recessive genes, so when people mix, the result is usually brown or black.
 
Top