Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newer plate growing attached

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
A new girl I started hanging with a couple weeks ago seems to be getting attached. She's a really cool girl from what I've seen so far- her sense of humor is like a guy, she's cooked me dinner, and seems to get things for the most part. However, her compliments to me are becoming more frequent and she's saying things like "it's so good to have kinda met someone that is so cool to be around". I told her just the other day that I wasn't looking for anything serious and we were "just hanging out" and she said she got it.

She's prob a 6-7, a little thick around the waist which isn't my type but she's fun to be around. She has a past where she's gotten in quite a bit of trouble, but we do have a connection on similar struggles. Also, the s^x is pretty good. She's up for it whenever, wherever. Another thing is my BPD sensors are wanting to go off. I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid about all of this bc of past AFC tendencies or if I should make a move to back away some.

Appreciate any help.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates. I think you answered your own question.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What that guy said :up:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^ What they said.

However, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong at this point. Standard chick attachment progression. Her interest level is high and that's fine. Just keep her expectations reasonable... don't tell her you love her or any sh*t like that.

I was in the first couple of months of a relationship back in 2012 with this chick who had a sky-high interest level. When we were on the couch watching TV or whatever she would literally crawl all over me sniffing me and saying, "God I love how you smell!"

Of course after awhile the chick will realize that you're not as into her as she is into you and then her interest level will start a rollercoaster ride until the ugly end... but that comes later ;)

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the advice guys. That's what my gut was telling me and it's nice to get the confirmation here.