Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Times, New Plates.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got promoted at work to a position more related to a career goal. I also found a more decent place to live for the same cost. And I have my 20 year high school reunion coming up.

Here are my current plates:

1. A coworker who I talked about in a previous thread. (See Just asked coworker to lunch)
2. Two new bartenders at my regular hangout bar, where my best friend is also a female bartender.
3. A fellow volunteer for a political campaign I am helping with. I have her cell number because she used it to call me for campaign purposes.

I intend to wait until I am back in town from my reunion for a new beginning before making any real moves.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got promoted at work to a position more related to a career goal. I also found a more decent place to live for the same cost. And I have my 20 year high school reunion coming up.

Here are my current plates:

1. A coworker who I talked about in a previous thread. (See Just asked coworker to lunch)
Don't to it.

You're not a warrior like me. Its a bad ass idea in this #metoo era.

2. Two new bartenders at my regular hangout bar, where my best friend is also a female bartender.
Spin away but, note that, space cadets, hired guns, women in said professions waitress, bartender, activist, etc are terrible candidate. High kilk counts, STDs, herpes, worts

3. A fellow volunteer for a political campaign I am helping with. I have her cell number because she used it to call me for campaign purposes.
Be cool. All interaction is chill. David D. Two steps forward one step back.

I intend to wait until I am back in town from my reunion for a new beginning before making any real moves.
@ reunion "I had a crush on you for years."

You will thank me when skull ****ing disgusting sluts in the public bathroom because women are classy.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually been on any dates or banged any of these "plates"?