Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New in town and ready to meet women

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to all here. I just joined the site after reading some posts for the last couple of days. I have just gotten out of a 2 .5 year relationship and also moved to a new city 1200 miles from home. Trying to figure out the best way for me to meet women between 19-26.. Since I don't know anyone at all.. Should I solo club it, try online or maybe a combo of both? Any Advise and pointers would be greatly appreciated. I also will try to help anyone here with my past experiences if I see anything I know about. Thanks in advance, Phrase

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's a college or university in your town, consider taking a course. Not only will there be some fine wimmen, they'll actually be able to think and *gasp* even carry on a conversation.

I'd avoid clubs, myself. Too much desparation there. But it's worked for others. Depends on your comfort level, I suppose, but it's just not my style.

Tried Yoga classes? They're good places to meet some flexible wimmen. Better than regular fitness places because of the male-female ratio, because more wimmen are into yoga than men, hence better odds.

A lot depends on the area. I see your location is DC (which, I'm assuming, is District of Columbia) and I don't know anything about what's inside the Beltway... but the above are maybe some places to start.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Earth thanks alot of for the advice, these actually sound like some good ideas. Another thing I was wondering.. Has anyone tried taking entry level dance lessons.. Women to men ratio should be high? I haven't ever done that before but a woman at work mentioned? Any one tried this?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Phrase, I live near dc as well. Also I have taken some dance classes. Actually I go salsa dancing quite a bit here.

If you are interested in salsa I can suggest who to take lessons from in the area.

Phrase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Comote are you talking about the free salsa dances they have like in Glen Burnie or around that area.. Good to know another that lives in DC.. How are the women here.. If you ever have time maybe we could chat some more on topics of this area.. I'm so friggin green here in the North..

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join a gym near a major university. Take spinning and/or aerobics classes.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phrase,

Whatd up? I'm in the DC area. If you need a VA rep to tell what's going here in southside. Give me a shout out.

If you're in DC you can take Salsa lessons at LuLu's in Dc on 18th St & M. It's on Tuesday night and the cost is five bucks.

Man, there are some really cool bars that provide a nice mixture of music and conversation. In Arlington, next weekend is the Shamrock Festival. Look it up and check it out. In a month or so the Spring Bar Crawl hits and tons I mean S$#Tloads of women will be there. It's all about how you want to go with it.