Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New female gym goer, reports gym managers friend for offering her lift home.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman has just started going to gym. She has to get a 15 minute bus ride to the gym. One of the regular male gym goers offered her a lift back whilst in the gym. She has complained to the gym manager saying that he waited until they were alone, then asked her.

I was training with the gym manager and another lad..couple nights ago. They were both saying the guy was creepy for offering a lift back. Personally, i think it's a reasonable offer. All she has to do is say no thanks. I'm aware that women should not be getting into cars with men they hardly know, but from a mans perspective.. why not offer the lift?! It's a forward move, she might be turned on by his physicality in the gym and fancy fu*king him.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already politically incorrect to proposition a woman you're attracted to in certain venues. But it's ok for them, that's for another subject. Once it's uncool to hit on a girl everywhere but OLD its just gone too far.

But if he acted creepy (who knows) not good!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman has just started going to gym. She has to get a 15 minute bus ride to the gym. One of the regular male gym goers offered her a lift back whilst in the gym. She has complained to the gym manager saying that he waited until they were alone, then asked her.

I was training with the gym manager and another lad..couple nights ago. They were both saying the guy was creepy for offering a lift back. Personally, i think it's a reasonable offer. All she has to do is say no thanks. I'm aware that women should not be getting into cars with men they hardly know, but from a mans perspective.. why not offer the lift?! It's a forward move, she might be turned on by his physicality in the gym and fancy fu*king him.
Whilst he said it he should have stopped masturbating.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where ya been bro? aint seen you in a while.
I recently got banned from some other forums... I'm only here for a few more days until my bans expire and then I can get back to business as usual....

But in all honesty, I'm losing interest in contributing to SS.... this place is turning into an echo chamber of ignorance and censorship. The ignorance that I'm referring to is the delusional belief in "Game"....

I still check in to see what guys are discussing, but don't have much interest in contributing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys can be pretty brutal at the gym sometimes, like a lot of muscular guys at the gym think they are hot sh1t but the thing is, if your practically maxxed out, wtf r u still doing at the gym, it is a bit Creepy because of how available you are, it's like "Great, next time you come I'll see you!" and those types don't leave room for her to protest.

Doing pick up at the gym most times is fine, but understand that you never know when your being this guy until after the fact, in the moment you just think your being this or that without taking into consideration how your being responded to which is why I say don't do pick up at the gym because chances are you are being this overbearing guy.

Being a maxxed out muscle guy at the grocery store is different because she doesn't expect to see you there, it's a sense of urgency that is just totally lacking at the gym.... A skinny guy who approaches at the gym, he has urgency because he's surrounded by muscle heads and that's sexy to her.

Just my 2 cents, stop being so available and maybe she'll respond better to your requests to her attention

Serenity

Reaction score
Personally, i think it's a reasonable offer. All she has to do is say no thanks.
Yup, it should have been as simple as this.

I wasn't there to witness how he went about offering the ride, that matters, but just plainly offering it whether they're alone or not shouldn't be cause for her to alert the manager.

Can't say much more about it without seeing the interaction or at least hearing the sides of this story. I'm not about to make any assumptions as she may have done.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say she's not interested. He asked and got his answer. If she wants to freak out and act stupid, that's her problem and she probably deserves to wait for the bus.

That said, I don't think it's a good idea to start by offering women favours. She could have said yes and just taken advantage of him and then he'd be driving out of his way for some woman that has zero interest.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offering a chick a lift home is a simp move. She can get her own @ss back and forth to the gym. Classic 'nice guy' behavior. A 15 minute bus ride is nothing he isn't offering anything of real value.

Having said that he didn't do anything wrong, it was only stupid. Let me tell you what goes on in a chick's mind when this happens:

(1) What does he want?
(2) How does he know I don't have a car, how does he know I take the bus? Is he following me?
(3) Is he a stalker (BTW chicks hate that sh1t)?
(4) Is he trying to figure out where I live?
(5) Why does he think I'm interested?
(6) When I'm ready to go, will her just drop his workout to be my chauffeur?

This move has red flags all over the place for a chick. Never offer anyone a lift unless they are established friends, or if the person you just met is too drunk to drive. Then you have a reason.

I think the biggest problem here is the dude has no social intelligence at all, doesn't know how to read female body language, and is generally clueless. If he was interested he should have just asked for her phone number.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offering a chick a lift home is a simp move. She can get her own @ss back and forth to the gym. Classic 'nice guy' behavior. A 15 minute bus ride is nothing he isn't offering anything of real value.

Having said that he didn't do anything wrong, it was only stupid. Let me tell you what goes on in a chick's mind when this happens:

(1) What does he want?
(2) How does he know I don't have a car, how does he know I take the bus? Is he following me?

This move has red flags all over the place for a chick. Never offer anyone a lift unless they are established friends, or if the person you just met is too drunk to drive. Then you have a reason.

I think the biggest problem here is the dude has no social intelligence at all, doesn't know how to read female body language, and is generally clueless. If he was interested he should have just asked for her phone number.
I wonder if the simp had a good reason to know she takes the bus there. If not... your post is kryptonite. And since she reacted the way she did, you would assume she has never told him she takes the bus.

I think we would need more detail from the OP to say for sure.

I'm aware that women should not be getting into cars with men they hardly know, but from a mans perspective.. why not offer the lift?!
But this is the problem... you have to think from her perspective too as a woman, or you wont realise why it could be a counterproductive move and youll keep tripping your own feet for no necessary reason. Remember that it's not about the technical statistical odds of her being abducted or whatever, it's about the feeling she gets. This is about social intelligence.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I workout with a trainer but I’ve noticed he sometimes has women workout with me and I’ll ignore them but they’re trying to talk to me the whole time.lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a reasonable offer. The woman wasn't attracted. No big deal.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i think it's a reasonable offer.
Disagree.

Especially if this is a new woman,, and she didn't tell this guy where she lived.

If he used info about her that he didn't get from her, that's a very stalker vibe.

Add in the enclosed space, and this is very creepy.

Absolutely not a reasonable offer.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got banned from some other forums... I'm only here for a few more days until my bans expire and then I can get back to business as usual....

But in all honesty, I'm losing interest in contributing to SS.... this place is turning into an echo chamber of ignorance and censorship. The ignorance that I'm referring to is the delusional belief in "Game"....

I still check in to see what guys are discussing, but don't have much interest in contributing.
Does that other forum have a "Ban Appeals" section?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a stupid and unnecessary "offer". Let her get the bus and mind your own business.

This has nothing to do whether she "was attracted or no attracted". To think it all boils down to attraction or not is
very short sighted.

A woman can be very much attracted to you, but you do or say something in a way that makes her feel uncomfortable she is going to be turned off and not necessarily go along with it just because "she is attracted".

What does the offer of a lift imply? Does it imply that every time they are in the gym together there is now an obligation on both parties to "drop her home"? Nobody needs that obligation. She is a grown adult she can make her way to and from the gym herself.

Did it imply that he was interested in her and he wanted to ask her out? There would have been a better way to go about it.

I train in a local martial arts gym (so lucky during lock down as 1) as there are federated licensed fighters it didn't have to close, 2) As I live in the same area I didn't need "permission to travel between areas") The reason I mention it is martial arts is because he has like a "code of conduct" (he has it written a different way than code of conduct but I can' remember) on the wall where he has his little "office area" beside the entrance.

One of them mentions getting involved with the opposite sex. he has it written tactfully which i can't remember off the top of my head, but it simply says if you do get involved or whatever and if it does or doesn't work, don't make the other feel in such a way......that they stop training. In other words, there is a way to go about these things...

Granted the OP is talking about a commercial weights or fitness gym and there are no "guidelines" or "code of ethics" so it ends up being a post on a red pill forum asking to be deduced by the boyyos.

i drive ten minutes to the gym. Leave my part of the neighborhood, onto a main road and slip back into the neighborhood where the gym is located. As I slip back into the neighborhood i often pass girls who are on their way there. I drive right past them.
If a woman is attracted to a guy, she's not going to complain to the manager if he offers her a lift home.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is attracted to a guy, she's not going to complain to the manager if he offers her a lift home.
This is certainly true, but we have no idea of the context either. The same words delivered with different inflection can engender a completely different tone.

Reactions: B80

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

(1) What does he want?

When you put it like that it does make sense, a guy she doesn't know is offering her a ride home. She can never know what his really like and its not a good idea to give a stranger your home address. It also seems like he didn't build any rapport and just offered her a ride home, which we can all agree is very weird.

She could of simply said "no, thanks". If he kept offering everyday, yeah her report would make perfect sense.

It was a stupid and unnecessary "offer". Let her get the bus and mind your own business.

This has nothing to do whether she "was attracted or no attracted". To think it all boils down to attraction or not is
very short sighted.

A woman can be very much attracted to you, but you do or say something in a way that makes her feel uncomfortable she is going to be turned off and not necessarily go along with it just because "she is attracted".

What does the offer of a lift imply? Does it imply that every time they are in the gym together there is now an obligation on both parties to "drop her home"? Nobody needs that obligation. She is a grown adult she can make her way to and from the gym herself.

Did it imply that he was interested in her and he wanted to ask her out? There would have been a better way to go about it.

I train in a local martial arts gym (so lucky during lock down as 1) as there are federated licensed fighters it didn't have to close, 2) As I live in the same area I didn't need "permission to travel between areas") The reason I mention it is martial arts is because he has like a "code of conduct" (he has it written a different way than code of conduct but I can' remember) on the wall where he has his little "office area" beside the entrance.

One of them mentions getting involved with the opposite sex. he has it written tactfully which i can't remember off the top of my head, but it simply says if you do get involved or whatever and if it does or doesn't work, don't make the other feel in such a way......that they stop training. In other words, there is a way to go about these things...

Granted the OP is talking about a commercial weights or fitness gym and there are no "guidelines" or "code of ethics" so it ends up being a post on a red pill forum asking to be deduced by the boyyos.

i drive ten minutes to the gym. Leave my part of the neighborhood, onto a main road and slip back into the neighborhood where the gym is located. As I slip back into the neighborhood i often pass girls who are on their way there. I drive right past them.
We all ignore obvious red flags if someone is attractive, the more attractive they are the more red flags we ignore.