Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New female gym goer, reports gym managers friend for offering her lift home.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women do not perceive a 5'5" guy well. That said, I know an outlier case of a 5'5" man with a notch count well into the 100s. He's a much bigger swipe app guy than a real life approacher.
Does he lie about his height?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All guys regardless of size and many women too lie about height. Look at the NHL. It's widely known players 6 ft and under they add at least a couple inches to your listed height. Martin St. Louis mentions this a lot. Brad Marchand is listed a laughable 5-9. But if you meet him in person off the rink he's barely about 5-6 at best from the people who've met him. Marshy has a rat, ugly face and he still has a high end HB wife despite fools on here saying money and fame doesn't compensate.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Such pseudo-intellectual crap from a lot of you.

Post a Field Report. If you don't have any fun experiences of your own to share with the forum, take a look in the mirror and ask yourself how you let yourself get to the point to where you have nothing to offer anyone, but silly, moronic pseudo-intellectual conversations about different cultures, bone structure, and calling everything a '-cel'

Get lives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women do not perceive a 5'5" guy well. That said, I know an outlier case of a 5'5" man with a notch count well into the 100s. He's a much bigger swipe app guy than a real life approacher.
I have no idea. Lying about height on a swipe app can get you a date, but not much more. And how much can this guy lie? 5'5" lying to 5'7" isn't going to make a difference.

This man is in his early 50s. Before his mid to late 30s, I don't think he did much online dating. He had to do in-person approaching to get laid for the first 20 years or so after puberty hit.

I've only known him since his early 40s. I've never seen him do much bar approaching in the time I've known him. I went out to places with him enough times pre-pandemic to see how well he could bar approach. I've never seen him do a non-bar approach either, but most of non-bar approaching is solo so that means nothing.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Woman has just started going to gym. She has to get a 15 minute bus ride to the gym. One of the regular male gym goers offered her a lift back whilst in the gym. She has complained to the gym manager saying that he waited until they were alone, then asked her.

I was training with the gym manager and another lad..couple nights ago. They were both saying the guy was creepy for offering a lift back. Personally, i think it's a reasonable offer. All she has to do is say no thanks. I'm aware that women should not be getting into cars with men they hardly know, but from a mans perspective.. why not offer the lift?! It's a forward move, she might be turned on by his physicality in the gym and fancy fu*king him.
You have no idea what her past experience may have been with some other similar guy. Maybe it got more dangerous so now she is "on guard" and doesn't want to be the next body found in the bushes in the park. Maybe she had a friend or family memeber attacked, raped, or killed in the past in a similar situation,...or maybe she just watches the news.

It isn't the offer for a ride that is the problem. It is the obvious intent, and the uncalibrated and unsolicited way he did it and probably includes his body language, the way he talks and the "look in his eye". Women are experts are subcommunication and being able to read those things naturally,...it is a biological survival instinct. It is not an exercise in logic for them. To a guy's perspective someone being creepy is maybe disgusting or maybe even funny,...but to a woman creepy = dangerous.

Last edited:

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
But in all honesty, I'm losing interest in contributing to SS.... this place is turning into an echo chamber of ignorance and censorship. The ignorance that I'm referring to is the delusional belief in "Game"....
I'm maybe part there with you. Game has it's place but it isn't the end all of everything. It also isn't really defined. What one considers "game" is different than what another considers "game". I define it as just the natural social skills that a confident well-balanced guy would demonstrate naturally without having to even think about it. But for others it is a bag of social "magic tricks" they can pull out of a bag and try.

I don't see censorship. Unless you mean things like,...for example,...taking a position on common sense that somehow even remotely sounds like it can be construed as "defending" the woman's position,...and you get attacked as being a White Knight, SIMP, or Beta. I get that once in a while,...while yet being "toxically masculine" to everyone else.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men need to stop simping. It ruins it for everyone else. It just causes women to be entitled even more and become even bigger gold digger$.
Find any excuse to not take responsibility for YOUR actions and shortcomings....Jeez...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Find any excuse to not take responsibility for YOUR actions and shortcomings....Jeez...
If we didn't have simping we wouldn't have the entitled insta slots and thots problem we do now.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we didn't have simping we wouldn't have the entitled insta slots and thots problem we do now.
you aren't even in their league so find another excuse....

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman has just started going to gym. She has to get a 15 minute bus ride to the gym. One of the regular male gym goers offered her a lift back whilst in the gym. She has complained to the gym manager saying that he waited until they were alone, then asked her.
This is an old thread but how does that guy know she has to get a 15-minute bus ride to the gym? If he is so-called "creepy" she wouldn't have told him. So either:

1) She told another guy who wasn't creepy and that guy told him, and if that guy told him he is friends with the creepy guy so he can't be that creepy.
2) She told the creepy guy herself and now is having 2nd thoughts. Whether it's the truth or not, blame the other guy and the onus is on him to prove otherwise. It's a power trip.

Rock on!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only guilt of this guy is being unattractive and having low social skills.

If he was attractive we wouldnt be talking about it, if he had decent social skills he would have not offered her a lift.