Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New female gym goer, reports gym managers friend for offering her lift home.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a muscular guy between 6'0" and 6'5", you don't have to do much in order to seduce. Imagine being 6'2", muscular, and driving a Porsche 911. You would have more leeway on game. You could drive women home from the gym in the Porsche.
This is funny that you bring this up, because I frequent a gym where all the rich Indian kids go, the parking lot is chalk full of expensive vehicles and it makes no difference in their game, always leaving alone.

Now, if you take that Porsche to a gym without any, then your gonna be knee deep in it and this is exactly what I was saying with the maxxed gym bod, why do pick up where women half expect you to be maxxed, create some urgency by taking your nice car to where there are no nice cars or nice body where there are no nice body.

Your not wrong, but it depends on the environment

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy who needs to go the gym everyday does not have a purpose, especially if he's maxxed, you can go up to 3 weeks without working out before seeing any drop offs and you should if your maxxed.

Its embarrassing to see guys like you with your rhetoric but nothing of substance to actually say, like working out is simple.
Most guys who are 'maxed' out are usually into working out, so they're going to be in there 3 times a week, at least , for positive or negative reasons. Maybe if you just want to look big, but not worried about condition, being lean, or fit, you'd maybe get away with long breaks, but nopt 3 weeks off regularly.

I got a couple of half jokey comments from 2 male PT's before covid about always being in the gym. Could tell comments were semi serious. I thought what a thick comment to make if being serious. 3-4 times a week is hardly excessive imo. Most people should be doing that amount of excercise anyway, with the odd break. not just gym obsessed people... its nothing extreme imo to do 4 hours exercise a week. Going in every day or twice a day all the time, I could understand as generally not needed and likely to be detrimental.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who are 'maxed' out are usually into working out, so they're going to be in there 3 times a week, at least , for positive or negative reasons. Maybe if you just want to look big, but not worried about condition, being lean, or fit, you'd maybe get away with long breaks, but nopt 3 weeks off regularly.

I got a couple of half jokey comments from 2 male PT's before covid about always being in the gym. Could tell comments were semi serious. I thought what a thick comment to make if being serious. 3-4 times a week is hardly excessive imo. Most people should be doing that amount of excercise anyway, with the odd break. not just gym obsessed people... its nothing extreme imo to do 4 hours exercise a week. Going in every day or twice a day all the time, I could understand as generally not needed and likely to be detrimental.
Agreed, exercising at the gym 4 hours a week is good, doing pick up at the gym 4 hours a week is a downright pathetic amount of availability however.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny that you bring this up, because I frequent a gym where all the rich Indian kids go, the parking lot is chalk full of expensive vehicles and it makes no difference in their game, always leaving alone.

Now, if you take that Porsche to a gym without any, then your gonna be knee deep in it and this is exactly what I was saying with the maxxed gym bod, why do pick up where women half expect you to be maxxed, create some urgency by taking your nice car to where there are no nice cars or nice body where there are no nice body.

Yeah, its similar with most things. Like certain bars/nightclubs are known for having lower class/trashy/ less attractive people, so if you're good looking, in good shape and well dressed you get a lot more attention compared to higher end places with more attractive people.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its similar with most things. Like certain bars/nightclubs are known for having lower class/trashy/ less attractive people, so if you're good looking, in good shape and well dressed you get a lot more attention compared to higher end places with more attractive people.
I should clarify, I don't think anyone here is pathetically available, but rather its the current climate of dating, women have access to sex, at their finger tips at any time, so being available your now lumped into that category and thus there is zero urgency, where as if you are unavailable, your now creating separation between yourself and everyone else.

To me, game means sparking her interest into a pursuit on her end, it does not take game to pursue or chase a woman ourselves

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of rich Indian/Indian-American STEM workers who fail at getting vagina. I knew an Indian-American engineer in my city from an upper middle class background. He was trying to get laid with the yuppie white women in my city with BA/BS degrees or higher. He would do bar pickup and get nowhere. They'd ignore him. He drove an Infiniti and it didn't make a difference. Infinitis are not in the same class as the German cars and not as reliable as Lexus models.

He would have been more successful focusing on women with Indian ancestry.

A Porsche, BMW, or Mercedes-Benz alone will not get you laid, regardless of doing gym pickup or not.

If you are to do gym pickup, you need to be fit at a minimum and preferably Top 10-15% in terms of muscle mass. It's possible to be fit and not jacked. Look at some men's tennis professionals. Novak Djokovic is fit but does not have big muscles. A guy with that physique can probably do pick up, but height would be the next relevant variable. Above 6'0" is ideal, 5'9"-5'11" is borderline, especially 5'9". 5'10"-5'11" is better.

The threshold for gym pickup is higher on the general gym floor but a little lower in female majority fitness classes, which can be held either at a gym or a boutique, classes-only type studio.

Agreed, exercising at the gym 4 hours a week is good, doing pick up at the gym 4 hours a week is a downright pathetic amount of availability however.
Most guys who approach at the gym on the general gym floor don't linger too much in doing pickup. Guys might linger 5-10 minutes extra or slow their workout pace down that much to see if they can make an approach happen.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy who needs to go the gym everyday does not have a purpose, especially if he's maxxed, you can go up to 3 weeks without working out before seeing any drop offs and you should if your maxxed.

Its embarrassing to see guys like you with your rhetoric but nothing of substance to actually say, like working out is simple.
You assume people work out just to look good. If I take a 3 week break just because I feel like it (VS strategic break) it sets me back a lot compared to the competition and/or my personal goals.

You assume liking to work out and/or having physical goals means someone has no purpose.

You have no idea what you're talking about and should just shut the **** up. Talk to me about rhetoric and write "your" instead of "you're". Sit the **** down kid.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assume people work out just to look good. If I take a 3 week break just because I feel like it (VS strategic break) it sets me back a lot compared to the competition and/or my personal goals.

You assume liking to work out and/or having physical goals means someone has no purpose.

You have no idea what you're talking about and should just shut the **** up. Talk to me about rhetoric and write "your" instead of "you're". Sit the **** down kid.
Hahaha where did this come from? What kind of man can't manage his emotions? One that sucks.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of rich Indian/Indian-American STEM workers who fail at getting vagina. I knew an Indian-American engineer in my city from an upper middle class background. He was trying to get laid with the yuppie white women in my city with BA/BS degrees or higher. He would do bar pickup and get nowhere. They'd ignore him. He drove an Infiniti and it didn't make a difference. Infinitis are not in the same class as the German cars and not as reliable as Lexus models.

He would have been more successful focusing on women with Indian ancestry.

A Porsche, BMW, or Mercedes-Benz alone will not get you laid, regardless of doing gym pickup or not.

If you are to do gym pickup, you need to be fit at a minimum and preferably Top 10-15% in terms of muscle mass. It's possible to be fit and not jacked. Look at some men's tennis professionals. Novak Djokovic is fit but does not have big muscles. A guy with that physique can probably do pick up, but height would be the next relevant variable. Above 6'0" is ideal, 5'9"-5'11" is borderline, especially 5'9". 5'10"-5'11" is better.

The threshold for gym pickup is higher on the general gym floor but a little lower in female majority fitness classes, which can be held either at a gym or a boutique, classes-only type studio.

Most guys who approach at the gym on the general gym floor don't linger too much in doing pickup. Guys might linger 5-10 minutes extra or slow their workout pace down that much to see if they can make an approach happen.
I do agree though that gym pick up should not be a dedicated thing, do it while working out, but to drop the purpose entirely and chase or pursue is a waste of time today.

Im not sure what kind of response your looking for, purpose over women all day every day.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym goer, Hungdaddy34, said he wanted to give this woman a blank from the blank.

why don’t you take a seat. Take a seat right there.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty much this, if Chris Hemsworth asked her she wouldn't have reacted the same way.
This is the modern woman. Ugly and hurtful inside.

Some guy she doesn't want to fvck shows her an act of kindness by offering her a ride, so she won't have to take the bus....

and she screams harrassment.

Smh

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The gym goer, Hungdaddy34, said he wanted to give this woman a blank from the blank.

why don’t you take a seat. Take a seat right there.
I'm too lazy to go on youtube but wasn't that like the 6-5 ripped super Tyrone Personal Trainer that was busted on the beach in New Jersey? how the hell could he not get a woman being super ripped? He was a gym manager and trainer and he said he was working like 70 hours a week and no time to date or something he said.

To Catch a Predator - The Bodybuilder Predator 1080P - YouTube

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out 4-5 days a week is fine. Over the years, that's what I've tried to do. It's not a good idea to go every day because muscles need rest and recovery periods.
When I was doing serious weight-training as a college student, I would do alternating exercises - bench, military, incline one day; squats, rows & bicep curls the other day; 2 each per week.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you're 5'5", you start looking like a midget wrestler. :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women do not perceive a 5'5" guy well. That said, I know an outlier case of a 5'5" man with a notch count well into the 100s. He's a much bigger swipe app guy than a real life approacher.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Actually for guys who like 5-6 and below, the thick, muscle look is the best way to go. I worked with a white skinned Puerto Rican who was around 5 foot 3. He had two black belts, competes in MMA competitions and was around 40 years old, average face and a pony tail. He got women all the time from what I seen and had no problem openly hitting on customers. He was thick though and had muscle. In his work uniform you'd have no idea he had black belts and competes. Those types of guys who are really short get women because they exhibit alpha and game.

For guys who are about 5-7 to 5-11 it also depends on bone structure. I'm barely 5-9 but I'm smaller bone and trim. If I put on weight it ALL goes into my chest, belly and face and I look puffy so I go with the lean and trim look. It seems if you're thick though you look shorter because people see you as wider. That's IMO for the 5-7 to 5-11 range. In your case you need the thick, rugged look if you're really short.