Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Listen To A Woman's Advice on Dating

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women notoriously give absolutely terrible "advice" when it comes to dating, yet I still see so many men here listening to them as if they have anything of value to add.

Women say:

Good things come to those who wait - this "advice" does not apply to men since women do not approach, you can't sit on your arse all day just waiting for a woman to fall out of the sky and onto your lap.

I had the most success when I wasn't looking - again this does not apply to men since the dating dynamics between the two genders are completely different. Women who say this are both ignorant and stupid.

Just shower and get a haircut - next they should say "drink water and eat food" because that's the secret to getting girls!

Not to mention that much of the "advice" is straight up accusatory: the man is assumed to be an awkward unhygienic out of shape slob. I've never really seen somebody actually emerge from these sorts of conversations feeling like it was useful.

The minute a man asks a woman for dating advice, the woman automatically sees that man as undesirable so of course she’s gonna give him advice that essentially says don’t bother women.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their animal state don't see through their own bs

I'm surprised at some of the members on here taking the women seriously

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always ask a fisherman about how to catch fish.

Women notoriously give absolutely terrible "advice" when it comes to dating, yet I still see so many men here listening to them as if they have anything of value to add.

Women say:
Many beta males are confused by women's words. Women's words don't mean shiit. What women respond to matters. A man will know what gets a woman's sexual arousal response.

The minute a man asks a woman for dating advice, the woman automatically sees that man as undesirable so of course she’s gonna give him advice that essentially says don’t bother women.
Mostly true.

Good things come to those who wait - this "advice" does not apply to men since women do not approach, you can't sit on your arse all day just waiting for a woman to fall out of the sky and onto your lap.

I had the most success when I wasn't looking - again this does not apply to men since the dating dynamics between the two genders are completely different. Women who say this are both ignorant and stupid.
Your comments reflect reality. Men do not have the luxury of not looking or waiting in most cases. It's possible if you're a top Top 10% guy that you can wait and let some women chase you a little bit or maybe get some strong IOIs. This isn't going to be applicable to most men. It certainly wouldn't be applicable if those statements are dispensed in-person. Guys in the Top 10-20% aren't talking to women in-person about any dating issues they may be experiencing. In-person, you would be having some woman telling some AFC/beta male this entirety useless advice.

Just shower and get a haircut - next they should say "drink water and eat food" because that's the secret to getting girls!
Also useless. Showering and haircuts are good. However, if you're invisible to women in general, you'll just be invisible to women while smelling better and having a slightly better visual presentation. A haircut won't take a man from the 50th-60th percentile of men to the 85th-90th percentile of men.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes women have genetic cognitive dissonance and 99.9% of cases.

We will come across this:

A girl you’re boffing tells you about a male friend at work that she talks to on break and sometimes at lunch. “He’s having so much trouble with his wife/girlfriend! She’s being so mean to him! I don’t understand how other women can treat such a nice guy so badly!.”

So you say something like “so what is she doing?”. Your woman says something along the lines of oh lots of stuff. You dig further there’s a few things here and there and one stands out: “oh and she never wants to have sex with him!“

Now you know the deal, and you ask a few more questions of her and it’s clear that she says oh he’s harmless! He just needs a woman’s perspective! Besides he’s 5’6 old and fat! (Or some other disqualifier to calm you down).

You know your woman and you know that she sees him as utterly unfunckable otherwise she’d never have told you.

She insists he has noooooo sexual interest in her - she doesn’t see that dude is orbiting in hopes. Like they’re blind.

Of course sometimes they know most men would frak them given the chance but say something like “well he’s just a platonic friend whether or not he is interested in me! Can’t he just like me as a person!?’ No baby he cannot…

Cognitive Dissonance it’s a female trait.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Now, there are women that tend to think a little bit more like men and are more logical as opposed to emotional in their thought processes. But like us they tend to be promiscuous and struggle to have female energy even if they’re in outstanding shape and gorgeous.

It is a trade off. As with everything there are no absolutes. The 80/20 rule applies here as in most situations in life. But the vast majority of women are as described previously. They’ll try to argue you into the ground that they aren’t which proves that they are it’s kind of funny.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also never tell them what you’re going to do, or tell them about “the game”.

seriously, it’s like exposing the code in the matrix or asking your opponent in chess what move you should make.

you wouldn’t tell everybody at the table in a game of poker what your move is or ask what move to make. Don’t ask a women for advice and don’t tell her what you’re going to do.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women say:

Not to mention that much of the "advice" is straight up accusatory: the man is assumed to be an awkward unhygienic out of shape slob. I've never really seen somebody actually emerge from these sorts of conversations feeling like it was useful.

Women give terrible advice about everything.

Often, they like to run their mouths without having the faintest clue about what they're talking about.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give terrible advice about everything.

Often, they like to run their mouths without having the faintest clue about what they're talking about.
I've found they give good cooking advice

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many beta males are confused by women's words. Women's words don't mean shiit. What women respond to matters. A man will know what gets a woman's sexual arousal response.
Beta males are also confused because they've been brainwashed to believe that men and women are basically the same, aside from conspicuous differences in appearance and genitalia (and even that is apparently controversial these days). But nothing could be further from the truth. Men and women are very different. They think differently, experience emotions differently, and draw conclusions from past experiences in very different ways.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found they give good cooking advice
They do not give good cooking advice. My wife is a fantastic cook. I ask her how to replicate it- with measurements of each ingredient. I always get the same answer: “I don’t know how much.. just feel it.”

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the basics.
Be your own mental point of origin.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right!!!
I've been hearing this nonsense from women since I was 19.
It seems like Mothers have been telling their Daughters this advice since the Medieval ages.
It keeps getting passed down for generations.

Adding to that list:

- Be yourself

- It was/wasn't meant to be

- If you believe in fate, you'll find your soulmate

- Everything happens for a reason

- Any religious reference
"God/Jesus/Mohammed/Moses/Buddha/Satan brought us together"

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it comes from men or women, one has to filter the advice through one's own brain. I mean it's not as black and white...women give bad advice, men give good advice....as some would want to believe.

My mother used to tell me not to get involved with women older than me...when asked why she would say because they have more experience. Didn't really understand why that mattered at the time and as I've never been interested in older women anyway I just left it at that, thanks mom. But looking back, there's profound wisdom and an innate understanding of the male/female polarity in that advice.

On the other hand, you have almost every male dating/relationship expert from Rollo to Corey Wayne espousing the 3 date rule which is among the biggest BS advice I've ever heard.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most women give terrible advice. There was this older female co worker, she is retired now. She actually gave good avice, at least when she wasn´t trying to set me up with girls I wasnt attracted to.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a piece on how to spot a submissive woman years ago and I'm still getting thanked. But what do I know? I'm only a submissive whis been happily married to my Daddy Dom for ten years. You clearly don't even like women. How can you think you know them?
Link please