"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Never Listen To A Woman's Advice on Dating

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Women notoriously give absolutely terrible "advice" when it comes to dating, yet I still see so many men here listening to them as if they have anything of value to add.

Women say:

Good things come to those who wait - this "advice" does not apply to men since women do not approach, you can't sit on your arse all day just waiting for a woman to fall out of the sky and onto your lap.

I had the most success when I wasn't looking - again this does not apply to men since the dating dynamics between the two genders are completely different. Women who say this are both ignorant and stupid.

Just shower and get a haircut - next they should say "drink water and eat food" because that's the secret to getting girls!

Not to mention that much of the "advice" is straight up accusatory: the man is assumed to be an awkward unhygienic out of shape slob. I've never really seen somebody actually emerge from these sorts of conversations feeling like it was useful.

The minute a man asks a woman for dating advice, the woman automatically sees that man as undesirable so of course she’s gonna give him advice that essentially says don’t bother women.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Always ask a fisherman about how to catch fish.

Women notoriously give absolutely terrible "advice" when it comes to dating, yet I still see so many men here listening to them as if they have anything of value to add.

Women say:
Many beta males are confused by women's words. Women's words don't mean shiit. What women respond to matters. A man will know what gets a woman's sexual arousal response.

The minute a man asks a woman for dating advice, the woman automatically sees that man as undesirable so of course she’s gonna give him advice that essentially says don’t bother women.
Mostly true.

Good things come to those who wait - this "advice" does not apply to men since women do not approach, you can't sit on your arse all day just waiting for a woman to fall out of the sky and onto your lap.

I had the most success when I wasn't looking - again this does not apply to men since the dating dynamics between the two genders are completely different. Women who say this are both ignorant and stupid.
Your comments reflect reality. Men do not have the luxury of not looking or waiting in most cases. It's possible if you're a top Top 10% guy that you can wait and let some women chase you a little bit or maybe get some strong IOIs. This isn't going to be applicable to most men. It certainly wouldn't be applicable if those statements are dispensed in-person. Guys in the Top 10-20% aren't talking to women in-person about any dating issues they may be experiencing. In-person, you would be having some woman telling some AFC/beta male this entirety useless advice.

Just shower and get a haircut - next they should say "drink water and eat food" because that's the secret to getting girls!
Also useless. Showering and haircuts are good. However, if you're invisible to women in general, you'll just be invisible to women while smelling better and having a slightly better visual presentation. A haircut won't take a man from the 50th-60th percentile of men to the 85th-90th percentile of men.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Yes women have genetic cognitive dissonance and 99.9% of cases.

We will come across this:

A girl you’re boffing tells you about a male friend at work that she talks to on break and sometimes at lunch. “He’s having so much trouble with his wife/girlfriend! She’s being so mean to him! I don’t understand how other women can treat such a nice guy so badly!.”

So you say something like “so what is she doing?”. Your woman says something along the lines of oh lots of stuff. You dig further there’s a few things here and there and one stands out: “oh and she never wants to have sex with him!“

Now you know the deal, and you ask a few more questions of her and it’s clear that she says oh he’s harmless! He just needs a woman’s perspective! Besides he’s 5’6 old and fat! (Or some other disqualifier to calm you down).

You know your woman and you know that she sees him as utterly unfunckable otherwise she’d never have told you.

She insists he has noooooo sexual interest in her - she doesn’t see that dude is orbiting in hopes. Like they’re blind.

Of course sometimes they know most men would frak them given the chance but say something like “well he’s just a platonic friend whether or not he is interested in me! Can’t he just like me as a person!?’ No baby he cannot…

Cognitive Dissonance it’s a female trait.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Now, there are women that tend to think a little bit more like men and are more logical as opposed to emotional in their thought processes. But like us they tend to be promiscuous and struggle to have female energy even if they’re in outstanding shape and gorgeous.

It is a trade off. As with everything there are no absolutes. The 80/20 rule applies here as in most situations in life. But the vast majority of women are as described previously. They’ll try to argue you into the ground that they aren’t which proves that they are it’s kind of funny.
 

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
Also never tell them what you’re going to do, or tell them about “the game”.

seriously, it’s like exposing the code in the matrix or asking your opponent in chess what move you should make.

you wouldn’t tell everybody at the table in a game of poker what your move is or ask what move to make. Don’t ask a women for advice and don’t tell her what you’re going to do.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Women notoriously give absolutely terrible "advice" when it comes to dating, yet I still see so many men here listening to them as if they have anything of value to add.

Women say:

Good things come to those who wait - this "advice" does not apply to men since women do not approach, you can't sit on your arse all day just waiting for a woman to fall out of the sky and onto your lap.

I had the most success when I wasn't looking - again this does not apply to men since the dating dynamics between the two genders are completely different. Women who say this are both ignorant and stupid.

Just shower and get a haircut - next they should say "drink water and eat food" because that's the secret to getting girls!

Not to mention that much of the "advice" is straight up accusatory: the man is assumed to be an awkward unhygienic out of shape slob. I've never really seen somebody actually emerge from these sorts of conversations feeling like it was useful.

The minute a man asks a woman for dating advice, the woman automatically sees that man as undesirable so of course she’s gonna give him advice that essentially says don’t bother women.
Women give terrible advice about everything.

Often, they like to run their mouths without having the faintest clue about what they're talking about.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Many beta males are confused by women's words. Women's words don't mean shiit. What women respond to matters. A man will know what gets a woman's sexual arousal response.
Beta males are also confused because they've been brainwashed to believe that men and women are basically the same, aside from conspicuous differences in appearance and genitalia (and even that is apparently controversial these days). But nothing could be further from the truth. Men and women are very different. They think differently, experience emotions differently, and draw conclusions from past experiences in very different ways.
 
Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I've found they give good cooking advice
They do not give good cooking advice. My wife is a fantastic cook. I ask her how to replicate it- with measurements of each ingredient. I always get the same answer: “I don’t know how much.. just feel it.”
 
Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
Back to the basics.
Be your own mental point of origin.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Good things come to those who wait - this "advice" does not apply to men since women do not approach, you can't sit on your arse all day just waiting for a woman to fall out of the sky and onto your lap.

I had the most success when I wasn't looking - again this does not apply to men since the dating dynamics between the two genders are completely different. Women who say this are both ignorant and stupid.
Right!!!
I've been hearing this nonsense from women since I was 19.
It seems like Mothers have been telling their Daughters this advice since the Medieval ages.
It keeps getting passed down for generations.

Adding to that list:

- Be yourself

- It was/wasn't meant to be

- If you believe in fate, you'll find your soulmate

- Everything happens for a reason

- Any religious reference
"God/Jesus/Mohammed/Moses/Buddha/Satan brought us together"
 
Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
It doesn't matter if it comes from men or women, one has to filter the advice through one's own brain. I mean it's not as black and white...women give bad advice, men give good advice....as some would want to believe.

My mother used to tell me not to get involved with women older than me...when asked why she would say because they have more experience. Didn't really understand why that mattered at the time and as I've never been interested in older women anyway I just left it at that, thanks mom. But looking back, there's profound wisdom and an innate understanding of the male/female polarity in that advice.

On the other hand, you have almost every male dating/relationship expert from Rollo to Corey Wayne espousing the 3 date rule which is among the biggest BS advice I've ever heard.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Most women give terrible advice. There was this older female co worker, she is retired now. She actually gave good avice, at least when she wasn´t trying to set me up with girls I wasnt attracted to.
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
I wrote a piece on how to spot a submissive woman years ago and I'm still getting thanked. But what do I know? I'm only a submissive whis been happily married to my Daddy Dom for ten years. You clearly don't even like women. How can you think you know them?
Link please
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top