“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Never again.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
I was listening to AMS one of his vids as he said "Whatever is my bread and butter, the thing that makes most of my income, I prioritize it. Nothing gets done before that. No women, no secondary jobs. Everyday, every facking day". Love it.

I am going out on a picnic with my girlfriend right now cause I promised her since last week, gonna be about 3 hours, but this ain't happening for sure from now. First, all my things done. Then everything else. Wanted to share this here, think a lot of guys here would benefit from setting this mindset starting today.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@lizardking82 his articles and advice is great.. but some things are far fetched. "A true alpha male bangs 100 girls a year" yeah sure.. no-one on here who I consider true "alpha" males would bang 100 girls a year I can also guarantee that some people on here would do better than him. Different horses for different courses.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
@lizardking82 his articles and advice is great.. but some things are far fetched. "A true alpha male bangs 100 girls a year" yeah sure.. no-one on here who I consider true "alpha" males would bang 100 girls a year I can also guarantee that some people on here would do better than him. Different horses for different courses.
I agree... if you are banging 100 chicks a year, then THAT is your focus, not your actual life. The only way any man could pull this off is being independently wealthy, no other obligations, and who is myopically focused on his numbers count which would make you a worthless human being.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
While I dont think 100 women a year is realistic due to time and other priorities and goals, I do think 30-40 is a piece of cake and can be done with minimal effort if you have the looks, charisma, personality, masculine frame and abundance mindset.

I even think that 30+ is easily obtainable while still having a 3 or 4 chick rotation......with minimal effort.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
AMS touting 100 females a year if you want to be considered 'alpha' feels like incredible male shaming to me.

The reality is that the majority of men will never achieve this but that same majority of men WILL feel inferior because of that statement.

How is that even good for the psyche?
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
AMS touting 100 females a year if you want to be considered 'alpha' feels like incredible male shaming to me.

The reality is that the majority of men will never achieve this but that same majority of men WILL feel inferior because of that statement.

How is that even good for the psyche?
I don't listen to his number limits and suggestions. Never really cared about that, but I think one can profit if you know what to listen to.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Who puts their job over a woman?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
As I said. His advice is great but I can tell you right now that his numbers are extremely far fetched. He works 2 jobs. A PT during the day and a bouncer at night. There is no f*****g way he would bang 100 girls a year. He also stated that a man is born alpha that's a load of crock because he also stated he was a beta male once.. ok so that proves he's not alpha then? I have a good friend like him and he swears up and down he's alpha and I'm not. Ok and he use to send girls poems and flowers which I've never done. You can see the big picture now. When a man has a huge ego like my friend you're definitely not alpha in my book.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
LMFAO! Grown assed man can't even speak English:

"You should stay just the way you izzz...."


I was listening to AMS one of his vids as he said "Whatever is my bread and butter, the thing that makes most of my income, I prioritize it. Nothing gets done before that. No women, no secondary jobs. Everyday, every facking day". Love it.

I am going out on a picnic with my girlfriend right now cause I promised her since last week, gonna be about 3 hours, but this ain't happening for sure from now. First, all my things done. Then everything else. Wanted to share this here, think a lot of guys here would benefit from setting this mindset starting today.
You won't go to picnics because you watched a youtube video. How does that even make sense?
 
Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
How do you mean that?
Talking about the things you do that make you the most money...for 85% of people that is their job...unless I misunderstood what you were saying.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top