Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never again.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to AMS one of his vids as he said "Whatever is my bread and butter, the thing that makes most of my income, I prioritize it. Nothing gets done before that. No women, no secondary jobs. Everyday, every facking day". Love it.

I am going out on a picnic with my girlfriend right now cause I promised her since last week, gonna be about 3 hours, but this ain't happening for sure from now. First, all my things done. Then everything else. Wanted to share this here, think a lot of guys here would benefit from setting this mindset starting today.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lizardking82 his articles and advice is great.. but some things are far fetched. "A true alpha male bangs 100 girls a year" yeah sure.. no-one on here who I consider true "alpha" males would bang 100 girls a year I can also guarantee that some people on here would do better than him. Different horses for different courses.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lizardking82 his articles and advice is great.. but some things are far fetched. "A true alpha male bangs 100 girls a year" yeah sure.. no-one on here who I consider true "alpha" males would bang 100 girls a year I can also guarantee that some people on here would do better than him. Different horses for different courses.
I agree... if you are banging 100 chicks a year, then THAT is your focus, not your actual life. The only way any man could pull this off is being independently wealthy, no other obligations, and who is myopically focused on his numbers count which would make you a worthless human being.

Glassguy

Reaction score
While I dont think 100 women a year is realistic due to time and other priorities and goals, I do think 30-40 is a piece of cake and can be done with minimal effort if you have the looks, charisma, personality, masculine frame and abundance mindset.

I even think that 30+ is easily obtainable while still having a 3 or 4 chick rotation......with minimal effort.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS touting 100 females a year if you want to be considered 'alpha' feels like incredible male shaming to me.

The reality is that the majority of men will never achieve this but that same majority of men WILL feel inferior because of that statement.

How is that even good for the psyche?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS touting 100 females a year if you want to be considered 'alpha' feels like incredible male shaming to me.

The reality is that the majority of men will never achieve this but that same majority of men WILL feel inferior because of that statement.

How is that even good for the psyche?
I don't listen to his number limits and suggestions. Never really cared about that, but I think one can profit if you know what to listen to.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who puts their job over a woman?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said. His advice is great but I can tell you right now that his numbers are extremely far fetched. He works 2 jobs. A PT during the day and a bouncer at night. There is no f*****g way he would bang 100 girls a year. He also stated that a man is born alpha that's a load of crock because he also stated he was a beta male once.. ok so that proves he's not alpha then? I have a good friend like him and he swears up and down he's alpha and I'm not. Ok and he use to send girls poems and flowers which I've never done. You can see the big picture now. When a man has a huge ego like my friend you're definitely not alpha in my book.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO! Grown assed man can't even speak English:

"You should stay just the way you izzz...."

I was listening to AMS one of his vids as he said "Whatever is my bread and butter, the thing that makes most of my income, I prioritize it. Nothing gets done before that. No women, no secondary jobs. Everyday, every facking day". Love it.

I am going out on a picnic with my girlfriend right now cause I promised her since last week, gonna be about 3 hours, but this ain't happening for sure from now. First, all my things done. Then everything else. Wanted to share this here, think a lot of guys here would benefit from setting this mindset starting today.
You won't go to picnics because you watched a youtube video. How does that even make sense?

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you mean that?
Talking about the things you do that make you the most money...for 85% of people that is their job...unless I misunderstood what you were saying.