"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Nervous Sickness

BeerMoney

New Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
First and foremost im new here. But i wanted to see what you guys thought about my current problem.
Last year i was in a major car accident and ive been on all sorts of medications for complications that has arised from the event. But now i get extremely sick (nausea) when i get nervous, mainly having to do with girls. Ive never had this problem before hand i could talk to girls and chase girls fine before. I was planning on going to the bar tonight with some friends and with reading this forum ive been getting real anxious... and nervous. So now im feeling sick and im now thinking of backing out of tonight to just chill and take it easy.
I dont know if the pills are affecting me or is it just mind games. But anyonelse ever have similar problems? Ive been burning myself up lately and i dont know what to do. :mad:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude i get sick and nervous before job interviews. its natural.

Just go and face your fears, you will be cool.
 

BeerMoney

New Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Ive actually threw up because of such occurances. It started within the last 2 months and in the middle of a relationship. 3 dates in a row with my 3 month gf ending up with me throwing up.... I dumped her thinkin maybe its her *shrug* but i still feel sick when getting nervous/anxious.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
mate

I dont really believe in internet therapy because you dont get all the details but have you been checked for PTSS? Sounds like a life changing event thats all and maybe you should look into it? Ask your GP for a referal to a psychiatrist, not psychologist if he/she thinks I could be right. If I am right, there is nothing for you to be ashamed of mate, and it IS treatable.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i think its a disease man... its not normal. i'd hate to imagine what i'd do everytime i sat for an examination and felt sick and had to run to the bathroom every couple of minutes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top