Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nervous Sickness

BeerMoney

Reaction score
First and foremost im new here. But i wanted to see what you guys thought about my current problem.
Last year i was in a major car accident and ive been on all sorts of medications for complications that has arised from the event. But now i get extremely sick (nausea) when i get nervous, mainly having to do with girls. Ive never had this problem before hand i could talk to girls and chase girls fine before. I was planning on going to the bar tonight with some friends and with reading this forum ive been getting real anxious... and nervous. So now im feeling sick and im now thinking of backing out of tonight to just chill and take it easy.
I dont know if the pills are affecting me or is it just mind games. But anyonelse ever have similar problems? Ive been burning myself up lately and i dont know what to do. :mad:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude i get sick and nervous before job interviews. its natural.

Just go and face your fears, you will be cool.

BeerMoney

Reaction score
Ive actually threw up because of such occurances. It started within the last 2 months and in the middle of a relationship. 3 dates in a row with my 3 month gf ending up with me throwing up.... I dumped her thinkin maybe its her *shrug* but i still feel sick when getting nervous/anxious.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mate

I dont really believe in internet therapy because you dont get all the details but have you been checked for PTSS? Sounds like a life changing event thats all and maybe you should look into it? Ask your GP for a referal to a psychiatrist, not psychologist if he/she thinks I could be right. If I am right, there is nothing for you to be ashamed of mate, and it IS treatable.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its a disease man... its not normal. i'd hate to imagine what i'd do everytime i sat for an examination and felt sick and had to run to the bathroom every couple of minutes.