Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nei Strauss - sellout or not?

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
****, if real 10+HB women find out about the game they will look for naturals.

If your not a DJ you are not natural, and that is why you read these forums.
this site makes naturals, a man can write his own story

The Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that if you go to a seminar and passively watch it, you remember 5% of the material 1 week later. That drops again over time. So, after this sudden gush of publicity about Neil Strauss, how much will women actually remember in 3 months time? Very little I suspect.

Then, when you are in a club with music, lots going on around, what are the chances that a girl will suddenly recall a specific tactic she heard of months ago? She is probably less likely listening intently to what you say than trying to gauge you.

Besides, sarging was always a percentage game. You would still massively improve your hit rate if you used the lines verbatim than if you continued in your AFC ways.

In many ways I believe the lines do two things: hook the girl, but also give the guy who lacks some self believe the confidence to approach so that he has something to say to break the ice. The approach is what most men fail to do.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Nei Strauss - sellout or not?

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Hes not a sellout - hes a very intelligent (and now wealthy) guy.

You are not looking at the full picture - YOU DONT NEED THESE LINES/ YOU DONT NEED THE GAME/ YOU NEED THESE THINGS:

1. YOUR BRAIN
2. YOUR MOUTH
3. YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU!!!

DONT COPY OTHER PEOPLES THINGS!!! USE YOUR OWN SKILLSET - BE YOUR OWN MAN!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE USING SOMEONE ELSES LINES...WHO REALLY IS THE SELLOUT?

YOUR SELLING OUT EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THAT YOUR PARENTS AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU SINCE BIRTH HAVE INSTILLED INTO YOU.

BE CREATIVE AND USE YOUR OWN MIND!!

Sarge On...
^^^^^^^^^ya'll AFC read this again^^^^^^^^

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my main concern is that girls are going to get approached twice as much so their shields will be up. Then again I predict that they will deliver the approach wrong and turn back to their old ways. It all depends on how inspiring the movie is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fyrefly
Even if mainstream females learn and watch out for pua's, we'll just become better at disguising ourselves, nothing can stop us, we are too strong, and too many.
Why hide what we do? Self confident women love us! Just don't waste your time with insecure women who worry that you'll get tired of their BS and drop them; they're right, aren't they? Just leave those women with guys that they can control, AFCs.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Nei Strauss - sellout or not?

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Hes not a sellout - hes a very intelligent (and now wealthy) guy.

You are not looking at the full picture - YOU DONT NEED THESE LINES/ YOU DONT NEED THE GAME/ YOU NEED THESE THINGS:

1. YOUR BRAIN
2. YOUR MOUTH
3. YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU!!!

DONT COPY OTHER PEOPLES THINGS!!! USE YOUR OWN SKILLSET - BE YOUR OWN MAN!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE USING SOMEONE ELSES LINES...WHO REALLY IS THE SELLOUT?

YOUR SELLING OUT EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THAT YOUR PARENTS AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU SINCE BIRTH HAVE INSTILLED INTO YOU.

BE CREATIVE AND USE YOUR OWN MIND!!

Sarge On...

^ the difference between a PUA and a DJ.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a biotch. Just because he ended his dream, doesn't mean he needs to end others.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
The book has been big, but no womans gonna remember anything (even if a woman happens to stumble accross it and maybe read it).

I agree with "The daddy" and The_shezzler.

This isn't going to affect what women are attratted to. An if all your game is canned tricks and rehearsed lines.... your even more of a little ***** AFC than when you started.

If you naturally attract girls (A better way to put this is you learnt what attracts women to men and applied it too yourself) then no book is gonna be in your way.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

A woman can see through and diffuse your lines, and whatever else but she cant take away or negate your confidence, sense of humor, control over your emotions, and self esteem.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Why hide what we do? Self confident women love us! Just don't waste your time with insecure women who worry that you'll get tired of their BS and drop them; they're right, aren't they? Just leave those women with guys that they can control, AFCs.
Perfect...

This is absolutely the case. Every woman that I've been in involved with, especially in long term relationships know full well that I'm good with women... hell, whenever I consider writing a post I even run a few things by a few. ;)

The moral of this story... unless the woman is insecure, yeah, you're going to have plenty of issues. But me personally... I only **** with women who know they're **** just as well as I do. :)

And as of now, in spite of Neil being everywhere on the planet... I've haven't had any issues. :)

AS

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is attracted to you and at the same time knows you are using a pua technique, she will still feel attraction toward you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
What a biotch. Just because he ended his dream, doesn't mean he needs to end others.
How did he (one man) do that? :confused:

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really cracks me up when people start freakin out because Neil Strauss is telling the public about his "methods of approaching" and such.

First off, if this if this is your only hope of meeting women/dating/gettng Gf's/having sex, then perhaps it's time to seriously re-evaluate your game and what it means to be a DJ!

I mean C'mon, Neil Strauss has only been around so long and yet the rest of the world unknowlingly and cluessless managed to populate the planet with billions of people and keep the human race going for the past tens of thousands of years!! How they could do that without "THE GAME" is just amazing..guess that's an awful lotta people "accidently getting lucky".

Secondly, Neil's methods of approaching are pretty innocent and un-intimdating as far as I have heard. So even if women know your using his methods to "approach" and start conversations, I'm sure they still be open to it. Unless of course...EVERYONE is doing it. But then, who knows., you might actually have to adapt and just come up with your own material, which will help you stand out even more. As a matter o fact, I think it would be cool if EVERYONE started using his stuff and girls got sick of it. That would increase my odds!

Anyways, like I said, most humans have had no problem establishing relationships/having sex before the game was written and without knowing about it when it was "underground" so I seriously doubt it's going to effect people afterwards unless you 'The Game' is your religion and you can NEVER stray from using it's material or coming up with your own stuff.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Neil strauss is liken unto a guy who works for skunk works lockheed martin, in Area 51...
And announces to the world the secrets of the underworkings of the base...

And who are the victims..?
The community, Dj's, PUA's of all types.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
Neil strauss is liken unto a guy who works for skunk works lockheed martin, in Area 51...

Since Neils been hitting the airwaves, I've gone out with two women after they had asked me jokingly if I was a PUA when I was flirting with them. I just told them with a wink that I had taught Neil everything that he knew.

Yeah, his book has really effected my life...

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar

Holy god, you crybabies.

First of all, this guy was commissioned to write a book about the seduction community. He was going to write a book before any of the events transpired. His intention was to tell a story, not blow the lid off the whole scene. So what if he mentions a few of the concepts we should be working by.

You think this will affect your life in any way? You're paranoid and have a victim complex.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ikkenai
Holy god, you crybabies.

First of all, this guy was commissioned to write a book about the seduction community. He was going to write a book before any of the events transpired. His intention was to tell a story, not blow the lid off the whole scene. So what if he mentions a few of the concepts we should be working by.

You think this will affect your life in any way? You're paranoid and have a victim complex.
Bravo! :up:

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
While on the topic. I'd love to see a picture of the girl which he settled down with. The gutarist from Courtney Loves band.

Anyone got a link?

Also. This only just crossed my mind now.

The general consensus here is that cold approaching is the way to get girls. Strauss met this girl through a social network (Courtney Love) rather then a cold approach. -Basically an irrelevant point. But interesting all the same.