Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

needhelp II

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read the bible, i know everything.... but im taking time so that i dont come off as needy or as a wussy..... i talk to her at times when she doesnt know that i was gonna talk to her, but in turn she plays these games, im guessing shes very shy cuz the times i've talked to her was when she was alone.... but she wouldnt give me face around people.....

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is need help II...please link the original post so we can all see what you are talking about:)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please rephrase the question in the form of a question.

Thanks.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. How often you have to say that in a day Vincent? Like 100 Times?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey
LOL. How often you have to say that in a day Vincent? Like 100 Times?
As often as is needed.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, read your posts out loud because it does not make sense it all.

Second of all, if you read the DJ bible and then you say you don't have any experience don't come here and wait for everyone to spoon feed you the info. If you know everything, then as the commercial goes " DO THE DO!" go out there and test your knowledge and fail!......... yes fail!! because no one strikes oil the first time, it takes alot of faliure and some rejections to actually develop a tight game.

Almost everyone fail at the begining, and whatever you want this girl or the next girl you will fail. Do what you think is right and then when or if you fail come back to this website and look up the DJ Bible and see what you did wrong. Then come back and ask a question. That's how its done.

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl playin games..... she is tryin to make me jealous by talking to another guy... i caught her looking at me twice today while she was busy playin with her hair and talkin to the guy..... then after class she passed by in front of me talkin on the cell phone..... as if she is sayin im here but u cant get me... i need help do i go for the move tomorrow or it would seem as if she got to me by tryin to make me jealous, need help im lost.........

this is the original post..... and djdamage i do not want to be spoonfed... im asking for advice..... btw the djbible is what got me here to this particular siuation which im not sad about but happy that these tips actually work...........

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok you answerd your own question. You know she is playing games by talking to another guy and making you jealous.

What you need to do is not let her play any games. Cut her off until she start to behave and show you some respect. And when you cut her off be indifference, don't get mad or frustrated and show her your emotions. Just be friendly, but when she starts playing games just walk away because you don't have time, Don't let her games control you be the man and cut the nonesense.

Next time she walks by, ignore her by placing your arm on the shoulder of another HB, that is the best solution for you, reverse the game by pretending you don't care and start getting other numbers.