"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need to vent

heater528

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
164
Reaction score
1
Ughhhh im pretty pissed at myself i was at the gym tonight when a girl i knew from HS came up to me " i didnt see this girl in 5 years' and goes WOW you really look good, my first instinct was to act ****y funny blah blah and i ended up getting overloaded !!!! I did carry on a decent convo with her but i didnt even ask for the number or a date, now i want to see her again at the gym and ask her, what should i say?? should i still ask or did my window of opportunity close... i didnt even tell her she looked good back. :confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Happens to us all...I swear maybe a week before V-day, this little blond girl who I'd always looked at but never taken as a serious prospect (thought she had a boyfriend) starts acting all friendly and eventually we practically run into each other. She says "Hi" and I choke. Completely choke.

I dunno if there's still any IL there, but I finally learned an important lesson. Namely: She's JUST A GIRL. :)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
hahahahahahahahaha,

Heater, I couldn't resist to respond to your thread..did you notice your title "need to vent" and your name is "Heater" :D :D :D Was this an coincedence? I think it was!

Anyways, go after chick at gym as soon as you see her! Not a huge mistake, at least you now know she may have some interest.

When she told you, "You look good" It would have been a nice comeback for you to say, "you look better". Next time a girl tells you that say that and then get number.
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
When she told you, "You look good" It would have been a nice comeback for you to say, "you look better". Next time a girl tells you that say that and then get number.
Ok, that's a good one. I usually don't like using other people's lines, but I'm gonna use that one without shame. :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
hahahahahahahahaha,

When she told you, "You look good" It would have been a nice comeback for you to say, "you look better". Next time a girl tells you that say that and then get number.
I would rather say: "You're also not not bad at all.." (and smile)
 

heater528

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
164
Reaction score
1
lol thanks for the advice, didnt see her today. Hopefully i will see her before the weekend then try to set something up next week. Hopefully she says i look good again so i can use that line... it would have been brilliant had i thought of it ! lol
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
If you see her again, just go up to her and be like you have a great body, tell me, how do you tone up...and use whatever bodypart you want.

Just start b.s.'n with her. Chances are if this girl comes up outta nowhere (especially since you havent seen her in 5 years) you got something now that she wants. A friend of mine said she saw some kid at the gym and he got huge since high school, she said she just went up to him got the number and did whatever.

Girls dig guys that are muscular...Not 287 pounds of muscle...Though it is impressive, its not what they want...Well not the majority at least.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

When she told you, "You look good" It would have been a nice comeback for you to say, "you look better". Next time a girl tells you that say that and then get number.
I'm sorry, but that response would be a lil lame.

A simple 'thank you' would go off alot better.... I like to use 'You're not too bad yourself'
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I'm sorry, but that response would be a lil lame.

A simple 'thank you' would go off alot better.... I like to use 'You're not too bad yourself'

Bump!!! Never drool over a girl who gives you a compliment!! Just acknowledge it and # close.



PIMP
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top