Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Suggestion: Dealing with attention seeking female

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many females would go out only because they like the attention they get from the man they are going out with. They specifically dont have much interest in being with that man, but its the attention he gives her that makes her go out with him. I am sure many of us must have come accross such females.
My question is, how do you deal with such females? Do you just dump them right away or is there any way to escalate such thing to a point where she genuinly becomes interested in the man?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Many females would go out only because they like the attention they get from the man they are going out with. They specifically dont have much interest in being with that man, but its the attention he gives her that makes her go out with him. I am sure many of us must have come accross such females.
My question is, how do you deal with such females? Do you just dump them right away or is there any way to escalate such thing to a point where she genuinly becomes interested in the man?
Sex can change everything...having sex with a woman can flip switches in ways that nothing else can. In fact, numerous studies have shown that giving a woman orgasms activates the same addiction pathways as addictive drugs do.

So the only way would be to have sex and preferably repeatedly within a short period of time so that psychologically those good feelings and bonding hormones start being associated with you.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarely matters unless she has a personality disorder like those histrionic women posting selfies every hour on social media.

Escalate, let her comply, have sex.

Quit analysing women too much.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most replies focus on $€x being on the table. So what if she makes you wait for $€x for some xyz reason; would you still be interested in waiting and try to escalate?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you mainly talking about on-line dating?
Although I haven't done that route in quite some time, I have a method.
Let me know if it's "OLD" and if so, I'll provide a follow up.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Proofing is what this is called, it's how women display their value to the society they inhabit.

Women who don't engage in social proofing, I don't know that they exist, but the level of proof they need is tied to their self esteem

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to escalate quickly to find out whether or not she is sexually attracted to you. If not, drop her immediately, because she will only waste your time.