Need some help

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening guys looking for some advice, here's my story, im 28 and been in a steady relationship for 6 months now she is 28 also, i have been a regular visitor too this site after i got burned before this relationship but now my game is pretty solid which is why my new girl is head over heels for me.anyways the problem i have got is she is looking for something more serious eventually moving in together etc, she is fit, has a good job and so far she doesn't give me any grieve but after going red pill i cant get my head round that she is different this is my problem dont know if i should still be spinning plates as there is there are other girls intrested or should i commit too this girl any advice appreciated

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you feel, you can always move out. Experiences make us wiser. You are still young'

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I think that's only a Canadian thing. Move in but have a really solid Plan B if stuff goes South, like a 6 month trip to Mexico with a pre-arranged place to stay.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn 6 months and she's talking about moving in. Sheesh I've known couples that have been together 2-3 years and moving in/marriage has never come up. You know after the move in another 6 months and she'll be coralling you around to every jewelry store to look at rings. I'm your same age and have no reason to settle down or move in with any gal. Keep frame and tell her you're not ready. You wear the pants, control it and cut it off at the knees.

You say you're in a steady relationship do exclusive or a main plate? If you're exclusive I'd advise against spinning plates. You can still talk to chicks, but the moral high ground would be to not cheat.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening guys looking for some advice, here's my story, im 28 and been in a steady relationship for 6 months now she is 28 also, i have been a regular visitor too this site after i got burned before this relationship but now my game is pretty solid which is why my new girl is head over heels for me.anyways the problem i have got is she is looking for something more serious eventually moving in together etc, she is fit, has a good job and so far she doesn't give me any grieve but after going red pill i cant get my head round that she is different this is my problem dont know if i should still be spinning plates as there is there are other girls intrested or should i commit too this girl any advice appreciated
Don't move in unless you're getting married within six months. This is a SERIOUS rule.

If she's really girlfriend material, you need to continue spinning plates. You're 28, not 35. Take it easy with that move-in talk. That never works for anyone.

By spinning plates you'll keep it fresh and keep her on her toes. I'm not telling you to bang a bunch of chicks, but cultivate options.