Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help with a girl I dated before

zenstart

Reaction score
So I been dating a girl 2 months ago
And became more needy at texts.. She tried to friend zone and I not contacted her and told her I'm not going to be her friend..
She also contact couple times before but I tried to set up a date but she didnt want to... After a month she contacted me
and wrote:
Her:You in Chiang Mai??
Her:Why you don't tell me!!
Me:I dunno..You live at Bangkok
Her: ;) Smiley
Her: Haha
Me: Why you wanted me to tell you (I realize now I shouldn't sent it)
Her: Sorry...
Her: I was drunk
Her: Have fun :))
Me: You too :)

Now I not gonna contact her any further but would like to little bit explanation what happened and what I could do different

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She used a push pull manuver on your ass. And yes, she probably was drunk when she write you SMS.

Guys, stop doing SMS bull sht please. If it's whatsapp or viber use video. If it's an SMS read and do not reply to it for a while, then give call back if you think you should. To recap, use either phone or video, possibly you can also use voice messages or as they say voice chats in whatsapp, which is fine so long as girl is doing the same, if she is replying with text do what I said you sould do above.

zenstart

Reaction score
She used a push pull manuver on your ass. And yes, she probably was drunk when she write you SMS.

Guys, stop doing SMS bull sht please. If it's whatsapp or viber use video. If it's an SMS read and do not reply to it for a while, then give call back if you think you should. To recap, use either phone or video, possibly you can also use voice messages or as they say voice chats in whatsapp, which is fine so long as girl is doing the same, if she is replying with text do what I said you sould do above.
What you suggest me to do later on?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Leave her alone.

Stop thinking about women in terms of deficit. When you do that women find creep in you. There is not a single girl in the world that can please you, there will always be something about every woman that turns you off. Start practising male hypergamy, date different women.

Leave this one alone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She friend zones you. You leave the trash at the curb and you run. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.