"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need some help with a girl I dated before

zenstart

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
30
So I been dating a girl 2 months ago
And became more needy at texts.. She tried to friend zone and I not contacted her and told her I'm not going to be her friend..
She also contact couple times before but I tried to set up a date but she didnt want to... After a month she contacted me
and wrote:
Her:You in Chiang Mai??
Her:Why you don't tell me!!
Me:I dunno..You live at Bangkok
Her: ;) Smiley
Her: Haha
Me: Why you wanted me to tell you (I realize now I shouldn't sent it)
Her: Sorry...
Her: I was drunk
Her: Have fun :))
Me: You too :)



Now I not gonna contact her any further but would like to little bit explanation what happened and what I could do different
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She used a push pull manuver on your ass. And yes, she probably was drunk when she write you SMS.

Guys, stop doing SMS bull sht please. If it's whatsapp or viber use video. If it's an SMS read and do not reply to it for a while, then give call back if you think you should. To recap, use either phone or video, possibly you can also use voice messages or as they say voice chats in whatsapp, which is fine so long as girl is doing the same, if she is replying with text do what I said you sould do above.
 

zenstart

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
30
She used a push pull manuver on your ass. And yes, she probably was drunk when she write you SMS.

Guys, stop doing SMS bull sht please. If it's whatsapp or viber use video. If it's an SMS read and do not reply to it for a while, then give call back if you think you should. To recap, use either phone or video, possibly you can also use voice messages or as they say voice chats in whatsapp, which is fine so long as girl is doing the same, if she is replying with text do what I said you sould do above.
What you suggest me to do later on?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Leave her alone.

Stop thinking about women in terms of deficit. When you do that women find creep in you. There is not a single girl in the world that can please you, there will always be something about every woman that turns you off. Start practising male hypergamy, date different women.

Leave this one alone.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
She friend zones you. You leave the trash at the curb and you run. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top