Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The left is quite literally terrified of the 1st Amendment because they know their platform is so flawed, illogical and idiotic that people can easily pick it apart simply by having a conversation about it....

...that's why they are so desperate to censor all forms of speech....

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
The left is quite literally terrified of the 1st Amendment because they know their platform is so flawed, illogical and idiotic that people can easily pick it apart simply by having a conversation about it....

...that's why they are so desperate to censor all forms of speech....
That's why you pick the worst form ie the final form and just continuously barrage them until they cower in the corner like a battered house wife of an alcoholic meth addicted sociopath. 1599616107078.jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't quote me while posting that pic....

Mods, please delete that pic... thank you...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @billtx49 , you like to delete posts, please delete that post, the dude is quoting me while posting that pic which I don't want to be associated.

Thanks

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yo @billtx49 , you like to delete posts, please delete that post, the dude is quoting me while posting that pic which I don't want to be associated.

Thanks
Bro it's satire. Tongue and cheek.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
Too late, the fbi now saved that screen...the good thing is that you will be able to tell him how mad you are about it when you'll share the same cell.

Btw you should be happy he didnt put bin laden too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link for training the new mod, to show them how it works around here.

12 pages and 2.5 months of angry old man rants about the libtards, including daily right wing propaganda videos....then closed the moment great leader gets insulted:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

12 pages and 2.5 months of angry old man rants about the libtards, including daily right wing propaganda videos....then closed the moment great leader gets insulted:

Trump is barely right wing.
1600022271518.png

logicallefty

Reaction score

Funny guy you. There is a comedian in every pack, I tell ya! :lol:

U

user43770

I'm convinced you took too many punches to the head.

U

user43770

Why is it that liberals always resort to getting their panties in a bunch?

U

user43770

Being triggered is part and parcel with liberalism...
If we could track every poster that ever hit the "report" button, I think we could guess who it was...a liberal or a female.

I've been on this forum for close to 20 years and I've never reported a post. Never even considered the idea.

Soft-middle people have been getting posters banned for years. And I wouldn't doubt that guy having a hand in all of them.

U

user43770

@Bible_Belt

You know, you could just block all of the posters that make feel inferior.

You don't necessarily have to report them, based on some liberal rag you read every day

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt

You know, you could just block all of the posters that make feel inferior.

You don't necessarily have to report them, based on some liberal rag you read every day
If a man is brave enough to dish out his thoughts on a forum that's open to public then he ought be brave enough to receive others even if it doesn't conform to his.

I just don't get why MEN aren't being trained to hv that mental fortitude.

Why r they being encouraged to complain or report and be snowflakes?

The only report that would be considered valid is against someone who promotes violence as a way of life, which actually creates a cycle of hate that has engulfed cultures, people and countries for centuries.

Other then that we all should hv the mental fortitude to discern, discuss and even challenge an idea put forth in the forum.