Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

U

user43770

I saw the ad and I reckon I'm a good candidate. Just ignore all of the stuff I've always done.

I am kind of curious about the vetting process, though. And what incentives are there? Why do you assh0les makes this place respectable?

Hats off to y'all, by the way.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the ad and I reckon I'm a good candidate. Just ignore all of the stuff I've always done.

I am kind of curious about the vetting process, though. And what incentives are there? Why do you assh0les makes this place respectable?

They do an admirable job. Seriously.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

they mention the word 'volunteer' in the ad
Not sure if that negates 'incentives' you're curious about.
Last sentence in ad reads "Thanks in advance to all who volunteer"
If I had a year membership in and there was regular deposits to my paypal account I would consider it;)

U

user43770

they mention the word 'volunteer' in the ad
Not sure if that negates 'incentives' you're curious about.
Last sentence in ad reads "Thanks in advance to all who volunteer"
If I had a year membership in and there was regular deposits to my paypal account I would consider it;)
You would be the first diversity hire!

U

user43770

aha ha, oh yeah. That's crazy.

Pandemic human nature.

There's decisions being made that would never occur in pre-pandemic times.
Don't get your hopes up, miss. I would vote against you lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, miss. I would vote against you lol
so would I.....I'm probably not even at 10%improvement at becoming more feminine and eliminating my red flags and improving my personality...never mind the fact that I decided NOT to date/pursue puzzy after all....Lmao.
I'm just so grateful there's some masculine men left in the world who get it.

I experience a little relief each time I read here on sosuave.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I hope those who are interested apply. It’s a fun gig and you can manage your own time you spend on it with your other happenings in life. Overall we have a good community of regulars on here so it’s not as difficult as you may think. Worst part is having to permanently ban someone who has been here for a long time after giving them chance after chance after chance. But when we do that it’s a team decision we make together. We take banning people very seriously believe it or not.

U

user43770

I hope those who are interested apply. It’s a fun gig and you can manage your own time you spend on it with your other happenings in life. Overall we have a good community of regulars on here so it’s not as difficult as you may think. Worst part is having to permanently ban someone who has been here for a long time after giving them chance after chance after chance. But when we do that it’s a team decision we make together. We take banning people very seriously believe it or not.
I don't envy you. We've lost some good ones over the years

U

user43770

so would I.....I'm probably not even at 10%improvement at becoming more feminine and eliminating my red flags and improving my personality...never mind the fact that I decided NOT to date/pursue puzzy after all....Lmao.
I'm just so grateful there's some masculine men left in the world who get it.

I experience a little relief each time I read here on sosuave.
Atta girl