"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Need help with changing my dating life

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sisphyus

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Age
41
What are your hobbies like? Are you fulfilled and complete being alone? Because that’s the prerequisite for being in a healthy relationship. Two complete people sharing their completeness. In an energetic level it seems like you want to fill a void. This approach does not work regardless if you cold approach OR do the social circle thing.

You gotta find inner contentment without women. And when you do, you’ll run into the right women without even trying.

What I am talking about requires a high degree of self actualization. It’s not something often preached in the manosphere. The advice is usually go out and approach hundreds of women and become frustrated and jaded or find social environments where women exist.

Even I myself don’t often talk about this level of inner game. Because I know it will fall to deaf ears. But you seem like a grown man who would understand.
I'm happy and fulfilled in every other aspect. To be blunt, I just want a have fun with one or more beautiful women. I'm not sure about marriage /kids at least for the next few years. Will see how life changes things in 5 years from now.
 

Sisphyus

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Age
41
To be direct, I completely understand on intellectual level how women think. I don't understand them emotionally. I do NOT want to be a beta provider. It's a big NO that I would rather be alone than marry/date someone who is interested only in $.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
One major aspect dude.
Not as major as people want to make it out to be. I see little to no difference in results when I was 8% BF and jacked to fvck at 185 lbs versus 18-20% BF at 195-200 lbs. Women still tell me I've got big muscles even though they have fat covering them and they don't really care much that I don't have a 6 pack. I still have the big shoulders and wide chest/back so I am able to hold more weight without looking fat. Women have a very low bar for what constitutes being muscular versus fat in most cases.

Being in tremendous shape doesn't suddenly make women just try and rape you. It helps but not as much as people want to desperately believe. In some cases it actually hurts because they think you are full of yourself.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not as major as people want to make it out to be. I see little to no difference in results when I was 8% BF and jacked to fvck at 185 lbs versus 18-20% BF at 195-200 lbs. Women still tell me I've got big muscles even though they have fat covering them and they don't really care much that I don't have a 6 pack. I still have the big shoulders and wide chest/back so I am able to hold more weight without looking fat. Women have a very low bar for what constitutes being muscular versus fat in most cases.

Being in tremendous shape doesn't suddenly make women just try and rape you. It helps but not as much as people want to desperately believe. In some cases it actually hurts because they think you are full of yourself.
Is that why in old especially the higher end paying sites they even say that on their profile not to message them with gym selfies? People call it douchebag posting mirror shirtless selfies showing your chest off and flexing. Do men do that think women find that sexy?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Not as major as people want to make it out to be. I see little to no difference in results when I was 8% BF and jacked to fvck at 185 lbs versus 18-20% BF at 195-200 lbs. Women still tell me I've got big muscles even though they have fat covering them and they don't really care much that I don't have a 6 pack. I still have the big shoulders and wide chest/back so I am able to hold more weight without looking fat. Women have a very low bar for what constitutes being muscular versus fat in most cases.

Being in tremendous shape doesn't suddenly make women just try and rape you. It helps but not as much as people want to desperately believe. In some cases it actually hurts because they think you are full of yourself.
True, but still can be night and day if a dude is 20+ lbs over weight. Not talking Rich Piana here.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I sleep only about 5 to 6 hours max. I stay up late and feel tired and it also causes dark circles and makes me look tired when I get less sleep. I think lack of sleep makes you look less attractive as well when you look worn out.
That ages you man. It will kill testosterone, brain chemistry, and just ruin the quality of your life. Sadly, if its baseline, its what you normalised, you don't know what the difference is. I use to do all nighters. Yolo. Get baaaaae. Today I have sleep game > women. I wont sacrifice my health.

No vag is worth it lololol I will put her on hold and crush poon as i see fit.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That ages you man. It will kill testosterone, brain chemistry, and just ruin the quality of your life. Sadly, if its baseline, its what you normalised, you don't know what the difference is. I use to do all nighters. Yolo. Get baaaaae. Today I have sleep game > women. I wont sacrifice my health.

No vag is worth it lololol I will put her on hold and crush poon as i see fit.
I try and nap if i can though. Yea, I could do all nighters when I was younger too, in college stay up most of the night studying, doing homework, etc. After hitting 30 it seems the energy goes way down. Testosterone is no problem lol as you can see I wouldn't even mind plowin a 50 year old.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I try and nap if i can though. Yea, I could do all nighters when I was younger too, in college stay up most of the night studying, doing homework, etc. After hitting 30 it seems the energy goes way down. Testosterone is no problem lol as you can see I wouldn't even mind plowin a 50 year old.
I think long game lol.

I bought walkers book. Its top 5 maybe top 3 best book I've read. I read 1-3 a week on the regular. I've experienced absolutely ridiculous amount of ROI by putting it to use.

99% of guys don't approach. Even few who do suck. Better sleep, you're more charming, lively, enthusiastic, and clever. Even the fastest computer needs to be turned off and restarted.

Sleep is a underrated remedy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
So I'm a 33 year old ( foreign born, moved to the US 13 years ago) ...
If you wanted to better with women, you've gone in the wrong direction. :rolleyes:

EDIT: OK, I see that you're from the Islamic Middle East. Anywhere away from that is in the right direction. That's an even worse place to mack than the USA. :eek:
 
Last edited:
Top