"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need help with approaches

high desert dj

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
today I went to two malls and spent three hours walking around and didnt make any approaches.Part of the problem was that every time I saw an hb that I wanted to approach(usually a girl that was working at a store)she wopuld be surrounded by customers.The ones that were walking by were on cell phones.But mostly my problem was too nervous.
How would you guys handle these situations.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pap

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
One thing that I'll do is that I'll go out with a wing/friend and we'll push each other to approach groups and/or single woman. Also, you just in a social mode and open lots of people so approaching is easier.
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by high desert dj
Part of the problem was that every time I saw an hb that I wanted to approach(usually a girl that was working at a store)she wopuld be surrounded by customers.
That happens to me all the time...
Last week i just went for it... I could see the customers listening in out of the corner of my eye... I didn't let it phase me. After it was all over I felt exhilarated.

You will too
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Originally posted by high desert dj
today I went to two malls and spent three hours walking around and didnt make any approaches.Part of the problem was that every time I saw an hb that I wanted to approach(usually a girl that was working at a store)she wopuld be surrounded by customers.The ones that were walking by were on cell phones.But mostly my problem was too nervous.
How would you guys handle these situations.
Why don't you take the pressure off yourself.

Instead of walking up and thinking you are going to ask her out, just decide you are going to talk to her to ask her a question about a product. Get talking to her about that and when you feel comfortable ask her for her number.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If you think about things too much you'll become nervous and this will hinder your mind and mouth...just think to yourself that the outcome of talking to or getting rejected by a girl has absolutely no affect on your emotions and no negative impact on your life.
Which it doesn't!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top