"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Need help getting this HB9 athletic volleyball chick..[with PIC!!]

Benwin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
London
nah, I was there and I know what she meant, it wasnt just a lame compliment for effect. It was a genuinely fascinated compliment. Like wow, ive never met a black guy, who is cool as hell, funny and smart as you. I am totally intrigued. Also, as one of the previous posts stated, girls want the guy to initiate the naughty stuff. even if she does have a bf, me asking her so directly, without her being right next to me, without warming her up to it by being next to her, kinoing her, etc. is not ideal. That was my fault. I do believe that she wanted me that night.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Keep us updated on your kooky hi-jinks. Maybe things will go your way. Or maybe you'll end up a parapelegic at the hands of bat-wielding boyfriend. Who knows. :D
 

Benwin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
London
rofl. Doubt it. If that occurs then that guy is dead meat whatever he does to me, it will happen to him as well. I have friends as I said before who would be more than glad to back me up if a situation such as this occurred. 50 frat brothers, sports friends, and a number of real friends who have helped me out before. I have nothing to worry about, so people stop bringing up the whole "oh, he'll beat you up crap"
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Ur funny.

Did you blow all those frat guys for favors or something? Unless they owe you a debt of magnificent proportions, I don't think all of them would pick up arms to come to your rescue. :rolleyes:


Besides, where the heck is your pride? Tsk tsk... relying on others to save your computer-nerd ass. :D
 

Benwin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
London
well, no, I didnt blow em, and I didnt say I would be rolling 50 deep or anything, but, im saying, if I needed it, enough help would be there

and also, pride? Im a small guy, its only prudent to bring backup to a fight with larger dudes. If you were 5'2" and 100 pounds, would you go up against a 6'2" 200 pounder with your noble "pride" I think not. (note: I am not 5'2" :) )
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top