Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help for my little sister

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of someone mature that wont cheat on her, treat her good, got his act together, stable finances, succesful.
Not sure why you would ask this question here since this forum is largely anti-commitment, and thinks that treating a woman well is the kiss of death.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why you would ask this question here since this forum is largely anti-commitment, and thinks that treating a woman well is the kiss of death.
I would be the exception.

Off the books, marriage minded. I don't sleep around. Would treat a GOOD woman very well.

She HAS to be a real Christian, and GOLD, or I'm not interested.

No time for BS-ers, and time wasters.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is she looking to you to help her find someone, or is this something you have taken upon yourself to do?
The second one.

In her mind, getting married is a priority. So I figure that if she is going to get marry I might as well try to help her meet an awesome dude.

A

AJ84

That's very sweet. Do you know guys around her age? Or is she looking for an older guy?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing is help her understand her value. She has high value according to what you have said. She should be able to sort for a good man without sex.

Then the man she chooses benefits from her sexual exclusivity. That has very high value.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing is help her understand her value. She has high value according to what you have said. She should be able to sort for a good man without sex.

Then the man she chooses benefits from her sexual exclusivity. That has very high value.
VERY HIGH VALUE!!!:D

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to stay away from relationships for 5-7 years. Just enjoy being single and discover herself. If she happens to meet someone, great.. If not, even better!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to stay away from relationships for 5-7 years. Just enjoy being single and discover herself. If she happens to meet someone, great.. If not, even better!
Are you telling her to ride the c0ck carousel?

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how they are raised. A 19 year old doesn't have much in the mind. Unless she's a one in a million genius, she won't have much to say that's interesting.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not such thing as high value at 19.
For men no, for women?? Women are on average their prettiest at age 19. Every man wants a woman who is 20. 21 is their most selfish and when they usually get fat. 22 is the peak SMV for a woman. Three short years from now she'll be jaded, chunky, tattooed and over the hill, with HPV if she's not careful.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how they are raised. A 19 year old doesn't have much in the mind. Unless she's a one in a million genius, she won't have much to say that's interesting.
You could say the same thing about 97% of women. Most are boring and have no lives.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of interesting women. Cultivated, artists, who studied hard, read good books, etc... I know I won't be able to talk about kierkegaard with a 19 year old, but I can have interesting conversations with 30+. I guess it's a personal preference. I'd rather date girls with a masters of PHD than 19 year olds.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I know a lot of interesting women. Cultivated, artists, who studied hard, read good books, etc... I know I won't be able to talk about kierkegaard with a 19 year old, but I can have interesting conversations with 30+. I guess it's a personal preference. I'd rather date girls with a masters of PHD than 19 year olds.
Yeah but I personally have find it hard to find girls with masters/phds that are easy on the eyes. Most I know, I couldn´t bang them if I got paid for it; and the other few are unavailable.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you telling her to ride the c0ck carousel?
Not at all. People need to be happy being alone, and focus on their careers and having fun with friends and family. Too many people jump into relationships, then get too invested to leave. They eventually get pregnant, married or both. If she wants to go screw around, that is her prerogative, but there is no reason to do that.

logicallefty

Reaction score