“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Need help fast: She asked "Do you say these things to other girls?"

Ulex

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Europe
I write beautiful things to this woman by email, and she asked me "I feel you are a very special man. Do you say these things to other girls?"

What should I answer?

Ulex
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Originally posted by Ulex
I write beautiful things to this woman by email, and she asked me "I feel you are a very special man. Do you say these things to other girls?"

What should I answer?

Ulex
"Only when I think I'm going to get lucky."

"I only say these things to the women I really like... and then there's you."

No... I'm kidding...

You could say... "only the ones I'm attracted to (if you find her attractive)"... but leave out that "then there's you" part. You're not dating yet as far as I understood from this post, so you can be honest with her... to a degree. Don't tell her you're some kind of master manipulater or player, but letting her know that you have a few other options can't hurt.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
what do you think

a) tell her you tell them to everyone - you are desperate and it is the only way you know of getting women.
b) no she is the only one - you are desperate and you are a total afc and have a mega oneitis on her.
c) somewhere between the two, without demeaning her or telling her she is the only one in your life.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Yeah, Trickster's advice sounds good. I like the "only to women I find attractive" line.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Heartmaster

New Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, England, UK
Take your pick:

(1) "Ha. Do you ask that of all the guys?"

(2) "Actually I prefer saying them to guys."

(3) "Yes. In fact, six of my other current girlfriends will be receiving a copy and paste of my side of the conversation, just as soon as we're done."

Or you could mix n match :) My preference would be (1)... followed by, "Seriously though, the answer is" (3).
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Ulex - If you don't mind, can I see some of these "beautiful things" you have been writing to this woman?

I am quite a fan of well written poetic type stuff.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
some of these responses are stupid and will make the girl think that you're some idiot. Go with what you can do with your best c+f and make sure it's not something she'll be testing you again later. YES, She is testing you with this question, be careful.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Her: "I feel you are a very special man. Do you say these things to other girls?"

Me: "Of course not, crazy! Hold on one sec...(Act like you are crossing a line in the palm of your hand like a checklist)"

This is just too easy.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
[B\I write beautiful things to this woman by email, and she asked me "I feel you are a very special man. Do you say these things to other girls?"[\B]

Classical (and typical) sh!t test from a chick.

Anything remotely resembling defending yourself would mean that you have failed.

She wanted you to say that you don't say that to all the chicks and that she is special. However, saying what she wants to hear will lower her attraction level for you because she will think that you are saying what she wanted to hear.

Strange I know, but that's how it is.

So you can't say what she wants to hear. You have to say something that will either:

1. make her laugh; or
2. ignore the whole thing and switch the topic;

I would tell her yes, I say that to all the chicks to try and get in their pants and that particular line has worked 100%. For some reason it didn't work on you, what's wrong with you? Are you weird or something?:)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Obviously you're romancing each other so C+F won't be appropriate here. I would've answered "only to the ones I like" or something along those lines. It comes out natural, you don't have to twist your tongue, you're honest, and you tell her that you like her.

Don't say "the ones I'm attracted to" instead say "the ones I find attractive"... it carries the same meaning but in the second you're the one who's in control. In the first, she attracted you to her and she's in control. The second, you found her attractive and you're going for more. That's to be used with those immature girls who are out of control and in effect want to control you. With the afc or innocent girls it doesn't matter how you say it. If she likes you she likes you.

Anyway...
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
"Sure. You're the 34th girl this week. Do you bug every guy who says something nice to you? :)"

Obviously you will have made that number up. She'll know you're joking, but still won't know what the hell to believe. You will be more mysterious while dodging the question.
 
Top