Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help bros

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So been on and off with this borderline women (stupid I know). Started off amazing, I truly got reeled in.

I'll admit it, I lost myself in her.

We've broke up a few times and got back together.

We've broke up again. I need to now stay the **** away from her.

I've been in decent relationships before, longest being nearly 10 years. Sure it hurt breaking up with her but it was a normal process.

My dance with a borderline is totally different to all the healthy relationships I've been in. I'm finding it a totally different kettle of fish.

Finding it very ****ing difficult.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay broke up with her. Move on

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So been on and off with this borderline women (stupid I know). Started off amazing, I truly got reeled in.

I've been in decent relationships before, longest being nearly 10 years. Sure it hurt breaking up with her but it was a normal process.

My dance with a borderline is totally different to all the healthy relationships I've been in. I'm finding it a totally different kettle of fish.

You probably will have to go completely no contact. That means blocking her on every means she has to contact you with no warning or explanation.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Find a hotter girl. U will forget her faster

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably will have to go completely no contact. That means blocking her on every means she has to contact you with no warning or explanation.
Yes, plenty of resources on here to go “no contact”.
You already recognize the toxicity and your dependency with her.
Now you have to crack that addiction by going cold turkey.
Short term pain for long term gain.
Good luck!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While it is easy to say "move on" or "find another girl", the truth is your problem stems from self-control and self-discipline. Meaning it is beyond romantic relationships.

You need to start building internal boundaries, self-control, and self-discipline in other parts of your life. Start with your morning routine, most people lag and are all over the place during the first hour of their waking life. Create a solid routine and follow through.

I wake up, meditate, read, and make my bed as soon as I roll out. No questions asked, no whining, no second-guessing. I also stay away from social media for the first few hours of my day. It's simple yet effective as it translates into other parts of my life. I created a self-discipline/follow thru/self-control mindset.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, plenty of resources on here to go “no contact”.
You already recognize the toxicity and your dependency with her.
Now you have to crack that addiction by going cold turkey.
Short term pain for long term gain.
Good luck!

I want to consentrate on coin and c u n t . As in focus on making money for a while and sleeping around a bit.

I'm not sure if other women would be helpful in breaking my addiction to her.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While it is easy to say "move on" or "find another girl", the truth is your problem stems from self-control and self-discipline. Meaning it is beyond romantic relationships.

You need to start building internal boundaries, self-control, and self-discipline in other parts of your life. Start with your morning routine, most people lag and are all over the place during the first hour of their waking life. Create a solid routine and follow through.

I wake up, meditate, read, and make my bed as soon as I roll out. No questions asked, no whining, no second-guessing. I also stay away from social media for the first few hours of my day. It's simple yet effective as it translates into other parts of my life. I created a self-discipline/follow thru/self-control mindset.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice
Makes a lot of sense.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocked her on social media.. I'm finding the instant messenger we use really difficult.

I've deleted the conversation, but still have her number.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding it difficult deleting it.
Get a cold one. Pour it in a frozen mug. Hover your finger over the delete button. You're not allowed to enjoy the beer until you eject. You're welcome..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That volume of women.... how do you keep count of all of them?

Wait wut?