Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need closure from you guys.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m very depressed I haven’t felt like this in a while. I had to take afternoon off work because my head wasn’t functioning. I just feel like texting her asking if we can meet tomorrow to talk. We were suppose to meet tomorrow before she ended it
Block her, cry in your house, scream, whatever you need, take out what you have inside, take a couple of sleeping pills, you'll feel better tomorrow.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m very depressed I haven’t felt like this in a while. I had to take afternoon off work because my head wasn’t functioning. I just feel like texting her asking if we can meet tomorrow to talk. We were suppose to meet tomorrow before she ended it
Go lift.
Still sad?
Go lift more.
Still sad?
Repeat.
This the only advice you'll need, to recover, to get her back and to have revenge.

Happened to me, the difference in the picture is from one year (with peds). Opened an IG, she saw the pic, sent a message "what happened to you, you look huge"

She came to my town 20 hours away, I fvcked her, but I was dating other women too, told her to fvck off after, revenge is sweet. 1 year later she still texts me with several fake phones, but I don't want her, its crazy the effect it has on women when you replace them.

Attachments

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Last time , as i said before it was the last time you (should've) seen her. That was your closure. You sir, want WAY more than is appropriate. You are weeks passed your limit. I bet you got to feck her at least 10 times after the expiration date.

My geuss is that she just made you aware of your depression rather than she's the actual cause of this. What language do I need to speak so you understand that you'll have to work on YOU? Po polsku? Deutsch? Espanol? Chy. Dich. Tu. YOU!!

Watch this movie clip:

Fast forward to the 3 minute mark. Who is walking away and whose crying? Exactly! But in this case you are the woman and she is Patrick st James...that last sentence alone should light a spark under your asz.

Also look at how he does feel sad, but she CANNOT see him lose frame. Ever. You calling her after all this shyte..man..you might as well chop your balls off and give it to her in a pink wrapper with hearted stickers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What happened here is she is damaged and unable to bond. It has NOTHING to do with you or anything you did or didn't do. Sure you probably could have kept things going longer if you didn't push so hard, but be clear, this girl was NEVER going to develop "feels" for you or want a 'relationship' with you.

Why are you taking this so personally? Look at her HISTORY! 35 and never had a relationship besides fwb, that is important information you should have paid attention to. Nothing to do with you.

Stop trying to save women and thinking yuu have some special power to turn a damaged woman unable to bond into a loving caring nurturing woman who will love you forever. That's delusional thinking.

Next time a girl says something like that to you, make the decision to keep her as a plate only, do NOT get invested and don't even think about having a relationship with her let alone a serious one.

Lastly, you are 41, figure out why it is you continue to fall for damaged women like this and unable to move on after it ends.

This indicates you are also damaged in some way.
What would be more beneficial to OP is he try and figure out why women like that continue to target him. What is it they see from a mile away that makes them realize he is the perfect "man" for them...

That's what he needs to do some soul searching to figure out, because women target dudes like him for a reason, and it is never says anything good about the man.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depression is a chemcial imbalance in your brain where you have every reason to be happy and you're still sad. You aren't depressed, your life just sucks.

Stuff a f*cking tampon in it and grow the f*ck up. Stop being a puppy. She didn't want you, doesn't want you, and will rapidly grow to resent you if you keep being her beta orbiting b*tch boy.

Go lift.
Still sad?
Go lift more.
Still sad?
Repeat.

Go make your life not suck.
What about if I contact her in 5 to 6 weeks and say hi and ask to see her? That’s enough time to reset things

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if I contact her in 5 to 6 weeks and say hi and ask to see her? That’s enough time to reset things
She doesn't f*ckin want you.
She will never want you.
You begging and continually chasing her will do nothing but push her away.
Your new purpose is to make her want you, so that you can reject her wh*ring *ss.
You are simping after this girl like a clingy virgin.

I'm out. See you in a few weeks when you call/beg her to come back and you hear Tyrone clapping her cheeks in the background.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If You can manage to stfu about and to her,I'll get back to you in 5 weeks. Pinky promise.

My only condition is that you stfu to and about her now. 5 weeks . Deal bro! So ask me around the middle of July and Ima tell you the secret to getting her (back).

By the way: she might've been right with her judgement about you. Imagine how you'd act after a year, ltr living together ect. Perhaps you'd go ham and actually hurt her yourself or the both of you.

If you would know her close friends and family you would bother them.

This display of ment.weakness must've seeped through whenever you were with her. How ? Too many kisses, texts, calls, questions ect. This is unhealthy bruh..

Last edited:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If You can manage to stfu about and to her,I'll get back to you in 5 weeks. Pinky promise.

My only condition is that you stfu to and about her now. 5 weeks . Deal bro! So ask me around the middle of July and Ima tell you the secret to getting her (back).
Been talking to my dad and he is adamant to not text her more unless she reaches out. He said it is sad to put your face down and dignity for a woman who clearly ended things with you. But of course I would like to fack her again

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious???? Forget about this woman!!!!! You're not listening to any advice given, EVERYONE who responds to this thread are telling you to forget her and start looking for another girl(s).
Yeah, frustrating, isn't it?

This is a clear case of confirmation bias, where the person only wants (or will only take heed) to advice from those who confirms what he already believes (or wants to do).

That is why OP ain't trying to hear anything about letting this biitch go, and continues to project himself into situations where he will eventually contact her, despite advice to the contrary.

This happens quite often around here, and is disgusting, to say the least.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to my dad and he is adamant to not text her more unless she reaches out. He said it is sad to put your face down and dignity for a woman who clearly ended things with you. But of course I would like to fack her again
I am glad you at least listen to your old man. We are all just AI bots talking out of our azzhole, so dont bother following any advice.

Or is your dad an active member as well?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad you at least listen to your old man. We are all just AI bots talking out of our azzhole, so dont bother following any advice.

Or is your dad an active member as well?
im reading everything guys. im just depressed today man, its been 24h this all went down. you think in 5 weeks if I reach out I could get her? maybe she even reaches out before lets see.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im reading everything guys. im just depressed today man, its been 24h this all went down. you think in 5 weeks if I reach out I could get her? maybe she even reaches out before lets see.
Or are YOU the AI bot?? I am done, like toast done. Medium rare steak done.

I wish you all the best Ric. Go take a loooooong walk is my last advice for now. Sayonara bro.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I hope you're trolling us. If not, good luck in the misery ahead.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I hope you're trolling us. If not, good luck in the misery ahead.
il try to forget her and wont reach out again...not in 5 weeks not ever again...just sucks because I feel if I had played this right, not show my feelings, less emotions, less texts, I could have kept her for a good while

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think in 5 weeks if I reach out I could get her?
You know what? Yes. I think you should pursue this woman as if your life depended on it. Make sure to let her know how desperate you are to keep her in your life.

That wins over all the ladies, trust me bro - I asked your dad about it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you imagine OP growing up a pair of cojones, focusing on improving himself physically, financially, removing all that needines from him, then 6 months from now he dating a sweet girl, younger and better looking that this woman? Could you imagine putting this woman in the "replaceable category" the effect this will have on her?
Living well is the best revenge. "Oh... you're done with me, okay best of luck to you... bye." No negative emotions, delete her number, hit the gym, improve your finances, get a better life with better women and watch her stew in self-pity and regret... as she continues to rotate through one loser after another.... with the wall approaching.

I've seen it... and I love when this happens. I wish every man would do this.