Need closure from you guys.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't do it! Walk away!
It really hurted hearing my cousin told what she said to her wife.
This is what happened:

Last 2 weeks together she was distant since her father’s birthday, we still met once a week rather than twice. She didn’t initiate a single msg during this time but replied to mine but took her time. One day I called her twice she didn’t pick up and later on I called her 4 times and left a msg and she finally replied very angry even told me to **** off. Next day we exchanged msgs and she said I’m more into this than her and she doesn’t have time to meet always twice a week that’s stressed her out. 2 days later she ended it.

post break up. I sent some 10 msgs 5 days later drunk but deleted them she didn’t see them only 1 msg where I said I was drunk and miss her.

3 days later I sent a msg asking to talk to her face to face. She replied we won’t meet to talk and that she made her decision and it won’t work out anymore. We exchanged a few more msgs back and forth and she kept saying no that things went too fast too serious. A week later I sent a birthday msg to her and apologized for not accepting the break up right away and she replied thanks no hard feelings. And that was it 32 days no contact.