"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need advice :My girl attracted to best friend

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
Age
31
Location
Turkey, Istanbul
Both of you were drunk, **** slips when you're drunk, but it also could have no meaning. Yeah, she finds him attractive, and you might find other girls attractive. Maybe she can say it to your face and you can't, that's a problem due to character, maybe she is just a crappy person and you never expected that. As long as she is with you I say relax, don't see her as a goddess in your eyes, that's most relationships nowadays.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Looks like you boys have a lot of catching up to do...

Grown a$$ men with boy-like mentalities.
yea well your "grown" ass better address me specifically if you're talking to me. I only see one other post besides mine after yours, so quote me or stfu spaz
 

Johnjingle

New Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
38
I kind of left out some detail which kind of turns the story a bit as I re read my post. She was basically saying her friend is into the artsy nerdy type of guys and she said my friend is more of her type of guy. Not sure if this changes much
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Looks like you boys have a lot of catching up to do...

Grown a$$ men with boy-like mentalities.
Look dude, you want to hang out with a bunch of chicks who are eyeball f*cking your friends while you are around and doing God knows what with them when you're not, by all means, go for it. If she's comfortable enough with you to come right out and say it, definite sign of lack of respect. If there's no respect, you can dam well guarantee she's not trustworthy. She's not worth your time, resources and investment at any level. She wants to just come over and f*ck a couple of times a week? Sure, wrap it and go for it. She wants a serious commitment from you? You need to be committed if you would actually entertain doing so.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I kind of left out some detail which kind of turns the story a bit as I re read my post. She was basically saying her friend is into the artsy nerdy type of guys and she said my friend is more of her type of guy. Not sure if this changes much
Oh. So our forum member is actually too Alpha. I know it blows mens minds some womens preference is a softer look and feel.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.

And then 2 showed up to confirmed my suspicion.

Congratulations boys.

Now go get some professional help.

OP, as for you, be calm and be cool, do not act on an assumption, sure she said something that's distasteful and most definitely without class but with women, in almost all cases it's always best to see how they act rather then what they say to you.

Some can say I love you and yet cleverly cheat behind ur back, should you take her words at face value or see how she acts around you ?

Use wisdom 1st.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
First off, they're not in a serious enough relationship to be able to say things like that and it not cause a stir. I could understand if they were in a multiple year, non long distance relationship. There would be some security. I'm viewing this as something that's just starting off since she just moved close to him. That is NOT how you want to start off a relationship.

Her not wanting to hook your friend up with her friend screams "I don't want to ruin the opportunity of me hooking up with him since I don't want to screw my friend over when I decide to suck his ****."
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
When I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.

And then 2 showed up to confirmed my suspicion.
.
That's a nice way to make yourself sound smart spaz... but in actuality, you made a subliminal post addressing nobody, that contributed NOTHING to the ongoing discussion that was going on in this thread
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That's a nice way to make yourself sound smart spaz... but in actuality, you made a subliminal post addressing nobody, that contributed NOTHING to the ongoing discussion that was going on this thread
Wrong.

But u hv my permission to be obsess with what I posted here and analyse it.

Spaz can be magnanimous.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Wrong.

But u hv my permission to be obsess with what I posted here and analyse it.

Spaz can be magnanimous.
Yup, I'm sure I'll have to get on your ass again in the future. So I'm glad I have the green light
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Johnjingle

New Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
38
First off, they're not in a serious enough relationship to be able to say things like that and it not cause a stir. I could understand if they were in a multiple year, non long distance relationship. There would be some security. I'm viewing this as something that's just starting off since she just moved close to him. That is NOT how you want to start off a relationship.

Her not wanting to hook your friend up with her friend screams "I don't want to ruin the opportunity of me hooking up with him since I don't want to screw my friend over when I decide to suck his ****."
It’s been a long distance relationship up until like 2 months ago, she moved across country to live with me. It’s been a committed serious relationship. It’s easy to leave out details with limited space here.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
@17 shots spaz is the pimp, you should listen, I do

she moved across country to live with me
That’s not important, it is trivial. What important is how she moved. She suggested that she move, or you suggested that she move. On the other hand, how are you qualified to know who suggested what.

My fanboys r always eager beavers...
Ranger told us you together went to tailand and fcked trannies. How’s double barrel possible in one ass?
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
When I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.

And then 2 showed up to confirmed my suspicion.

Congratulations boys.

Now go get some professional help.

OP, as for you, be calm and be cool, do not act on an assumption, sure she said something that's distasteful and most definitely without class but with women, in almost all cases it's always best to see how they act rather then what they say to you.

Some can say I love you and yet cleverly cheat behind ur back, should you take her words at face value or see how she acts around you ?

Use wisdom 1st.
I get it, you want to sound like you are deep, soulful and have lots of confucius like wisdom. you expose yourself though, with the thinly veiled barbs and immature jabs at people. people might actually have a different idea, complimentary idea, something to add or flat-out disagree with you. doesn't make either party better or more right, it's simply a discussion. perhaps you might try dropping the childish behavior if you want people to think of you in a zen kind of way. only a suggestion though, one brother trying to help another out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top