I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
yea well your "grown" ass better address me specifically if you're talking to me. I only see one other post besides mine after yours, so quote me or stfu spazLooks like you boys have a lot of catching up to do...
Grown a$$ men with boy-like mentalities.
Look dude, you want to hang out with a bunch of chicks who are eyeball f*cking your friends while you are around and doing God knows what with them when you're not, by all means, go for it. If she's comfortable enough with you to come right out and say it, definite sign of lack of respect. If there's no respect, you can dam well guarantee she's not trustworthy. She's not worth your time, resources and investment at any level. She wants to just come over and f*ck a couple of times a week? Sure, wrap it and go for it. She wants a serious commitment from you? You need to be committed if you would actually entertain doing so.Looks like you boys have a lot of catching up to do...
Grown a$$ men with boy-like mentalities.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Oh. So our forum member is actually too Alpha. I know it blows mens minds some womens preference is a softer look and feel.I kind of left out some detail which kind of turns the story a bit as I re read my post. She was basically saying her friend is into the artsy nerdy type of guys and she said my friend is more of her type of guy. Not sure if this changes much
Sarcasm ? Or being seriousOh. So our forum member is actually too Alpha. I know it blows mens minds some womens preference is a softer look and feel.
Serious. Females have different preferences.Sarcasm ? Or being serious
Sounds like nothing to worry about thenSerious. Females have different preferences.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's a nice way to make yourself sound smart spaz... but in actuality, you made a subliminal post addressing nobody, that contributed NOTHING to the ongoing discussion that was going on in this threadWhen I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.
And then 2 showed up to confirmed my suspicion.
.
Wrong.That's a nice way to make yourself sound smart spaz... but in actuality, you made a subliminal post addressing nobody, that contributed NOTHING to the ongoing discussion that was going on this thread
Yup, I'm sure I'll have to get on your ass again in the future. So I'm glad I have the green lightWrong.
But u hv my permission to be obsess with what I posted here and analyse it.
Spaz can be magnanimous.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It’s been a long distance relationship up until like 2 months ago, she moved across country to live with me. It’s been a committed serious relationship. It’s easy to leave out details with limited space here.First off, they're not in a serious enough relationship to be able to say things like that and it not cause a stir. I could understand if they were in a multiple year, non long distance relationship. There would be some security. I'm viewing this as something that's just starting off since she just moved close to him. That is NOT how you want to start off a relationship.
Her not wanting to hook your friend up with her friend screams "I don't want to ruin the opportunity of me hooking up with him since I don't want to screw my friend over when I decide to suck his ****."
1st pick a number, there's a long waiting line.Yup, I'm sure I'll have to get on your ass again in the future. So I'm glad I have the green light
That’s not important, it is trivial. What important is how she moved. She suggested that she move, or you suggested that she move. On the other hand, how are you qualified to know who suggested what.she moved across country to live with me
Ranger told us you together went to tailand and fcked trannies. How’s double barrel possible in one ass?My fanboys r always eager beavers...
Ahaha... now I get why he annoys me. He's always speaking to people like you're one of his hos, instead of a man. Trying to play mind games instead of having a direct conversation with you@17 shots spaz is the pimp, you should listen, I do
I get it, you want to sound like you are deep, soulful and have lots of confucius like wisdom. you expose yourself though, with the thinly veiled barbs and immature jabs at people. people might actually have a different idea, complimentary idea, something to add or flat-out disagree with you. doesn't make either party better or more right, it's simply a discussion. perhaps you might try dropping the childish behavior if you want people to think of you in a zen kind of way. only a suggestion though, one brother trying to help another out.When I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.
And then 2 showed up to confirmed my suspicion.
Congratulations boys.
Now go get some professional help.
OP, as for you, be calm and be cool, do not act on an assumption, sure she said something that's distasteful and most definitely without class but with women, in almost all cases it's always best to see how they act rather then what they say to you.
Some can say I love you and yet cleverly cheat behind ur back, should you take her words at face value or see how she acts around you ?
Use wisdom 1st.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.