Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice :My girl attracted to best friend

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of you were drunk, **** slips when you're drunk, but it also could have no meaning. Yeah, she finds him attractive, and you might find other girls attractive. Maybe she can say it to your face and you can't, that's a problem due to character, maybe she is just a crappy person and you never expected that. As long as she is with you I say relax, don't see her as a goddess in your eyes, that's most relationships nowadays.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you boys have a lot of catching up to do...

Grown a$$ men with boy-like mentalities.
yea well your "grown" ass better address me specifically if you're talking to me. I only see one other post besides mine after yours, so quote me or stfu spaz

Johnjingle

Reaction score
I kind of left out some detail which kind of turns the story a bit as I re read my post. She was basically saying her friend is into the artsy nerdy type of guys and she said my friend is more of her type of guy. Not sure if this changes much

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you boys have a lot of catching up to do...

Grown a$$ men with boy-like mentalities.
Look dude, you want to hang out with a bunch of chicks who are eyeball f*cking your friends while you are around and doing God knows what with them when you're not, by all means, go for it. If she's comfortable enough with you to come right out and say it, definite sign of lack of respect. If there's no respect, you can dam well guarantee she's not trustworthy. She's not worth your time, resources and investment at any level. She wants to just come over and f*ck a couple of times a week? Sure, wrap it and go for it. She wants a serious commitment from you? You need to be committed if you would actually entertain doing so.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of left out some detail which kind of turns the story a bit as I re read my post. She was basically saying her friend is into the artsy nerdy type of guys and she said my friend is more of her type of guy. Not sure if this changes much
Oh. So our forum member is actually too Alpha. I know it blows mens minds some womens preference is a softer look and feel.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.

And then 2 showed up to confirmed my suspicion.

Congratulations boys.

Now go get some professional help.

OP, as for you, be calm and be cool, do not act on an assumption, sure she said something that's distasteful and most definitely without class but with women, in almost all cases it's always best to see how they act rather then what they say to you.

Some can say I love you and yet cleverly cheat behind ur back, should you take her words at face value or see how she acts around you ?

Use wisdom 1st.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, they're not in a serious enough relationship to be able to say things like that and it not cause a stir. I could understand if they were in a multiple year, non long distance relationship. There would be some security. I'm viewing this as something that's just starting off since she just moved close to him. That is NOT how you want to start off a relationship.

Her not wanting to hook your friend up with her friend screams "I don't want to ruin the opportunity of me hooking up with him since I don't want to screw my friend over when I decide to suck his ****."

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I posted without quoting a particular person that means it's targeted at everyone who's acting as if they're afflicted with obsessive compulsive disorder.

That's a nice way to make yourself sound smart spaz... but in actuality, you made a subliminal post addressing nobody, that contributed NOTHING to the ongoing discussion that was going on in this thread

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's a nice way to make yourself sound smart spaz... but in actuality, you made a subliminal post addressing nobody, that contributed NOTHING to the ongoing discussion that was going on this thread
Wrong.

But u hv my permission to be obsess with what I posted here and analyse it.

Spaz can be magnanimous.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

But u hv my permission to be obsess with what I posted here and analyse it.

Spaz can be magnanimous.
Yup, I'm sure I'll have to get on your ass again in the future. So I'm glad I have the green light

Johnjingle

Reaction score
First off, they're not in a serious enough relationship to be able to say things like that and it not cause a stir. I could understand if they were in a multiple year, non long distance relationship. There would be some security. I'm viewing this as something that's just starting off since she just moved close to him. That is NOT how you want to start off a relationship.

Her not wanting to hook your friend up with her friend screams "I don't want to ruin the opportunity of me hooking up with him since I don't want to screw my friend over when I decide to suck his ****."
It’s been a long distance relationship up until like 2 months ago, she moved across country to live with me. It’s been a committed serious relationship. It’s easy to leave out details with limited space here.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@17 shots spaz is the pimp, you should listen, I do

she moved across country to live with me
That’s not important, it is trivial. What important is how she moved. She suggested that she move, or you suggested that she move. On the other hand, how are you qualified to know who suggested what.

My fanboys r always eager beavers...
Ranger told us you together went to tailand and fcked trannies. How’s double barrel possible in one ass?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Congratulations boys.

Now go get some professional help.

OP, as for you, be calm and be cool, do not act on an assumption, sure she said something that's distasteful and most definitely without class but with women, in almost all cases it's always best to see how they act rather then what they say to you.

Some can say I love you and yet cleverly cheat behind ur back, should you take her words at face value or see how she acts around you ?

Use wisdom 1st.
I get it, you want to sound like you are deep, soulful and have lots of confucius like wisdom. you expose yourself though, with the thinly veiled barbs and immature jabs at people. people might actually have a different idea, complimentary idea, something to add or flat-out disagree with you. doesn't make either party better or more right, it's simply a discussion. perhaps you might try dropping the childish behavior if you want people to think of you in a zen kind of way. only a suggestion though, one brother trying to help another out.