Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice/ do i tell her im not using her for sex ? Has she decided to walk ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shouldnt be going on about it with her aye ? I dont need to prove to her that i knew because that would make me look like a beta bit#h aye ?
Prove to her? It is being a bytch, fvck the term Alpha or Beta. Around these parts most of the men want women who desire them and fvck when they want and we're not going to be bossed around. Fvck her! Lay up in some new puzzy.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
They might have been talking on and off. Very infrequently, then maybe recently he entertained her to fvck, and she drops you thinking she's going to get a relationship. She might try to swing back to you in 30 days or so...
I think your right man . But ill be honest with you i was hoping for a ltr with her . Now if she does acctuly come back then shes nothing more then a fu#k and i would happily lead her on now just because of that. I definitely hope it doesnt work out.

She told me that i never showed her any indications that i wanted somthing serious, which is true i didnt but she didnt either , i was waiting on her too . If she truley wanted to she would of aye ?

Last edited:

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prove to her? It is being a bytch, fvck the term Alpha or Beta. Around these parts most of the men want women who desire them and fvck when they want and we're not going to be bossed around. Fvck her! Lay up in some new puzzy.
Very true , im on the hunt lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your right man . But ill be honest with you i was hoping for a ltr with her . Now if she does acctuly come back then shes nothing more then a fu#k and i would happily lead her on now just because of that. I definitely hope it doesnt work out.

She told me that i never showed her any indications that i wanted somthing serious, which is true i didnt but she didnt either , i was waiting on her too . If she truley wanted to she would of aye ?
"wanting a relationship" is what fvcks up the energy for the guy. We are supposed to fvck with babes we llike being around and those women like to fvck us. After some time she's supposed to try to force you into a relationship. Bypassing this order is a fail as you see.

You don't have to tell a babe you see her in a way that you wanna have a relationship. She can feel it. She can hear it in your voice.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
"wanting a relationship" is what fvcks up the energy for the guy. We are supposed to fvck with babes we llike being around and those women like to fvck us. After some time she's supposed to try to force you into a relationship. Bypassing this order is a fail as you see.

You don't have to tell a babe you see her in a way that you wanna have a relationship. She can feel it. She can hear it in your voice.
Thats right exacly , thats why i never confessed to her what i wanted .

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an update . She msged me and told me her ex reached out and shes getting back with him . So that explains it .
Makes sense. Another dog in the yard.

Do not reply to this. Next. Delete her number. go date other women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your right man . But ill be honest with you i was hoping for a ltr with her . Now if she does acctuly come back......
Nope.. if she reaches out you have no time for her, you are too busy for her and her bullschitt

All her "you didn't show you couldn't you wouldn't" was nothing but blah blah blah word salad so she could blame you for her bad behaviour in stringing you along.

Next. Do not even reply to her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shouldnt be going on about it with her aye ? I dont need to prove to her that i knew because that would make me look like a beta bit#h aye ?
LOL. The worst thing you can do is be like "Hah. I told you so. I knew you were cheating on me!"..

Beta as f*ck.

No contact, forever. Keep it moving and start spinning more plates.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. The worst thing you can do is be like "Hah. I told you so. I knew you were cheating on me!"..

Beta as f*ck.

No contact, forever. Keep it moving and start spinning more plates.
Good advice. Is there any chance in hell he lets her come back in?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don’t have time to go through the whole thread. I’ll just say this...

1. Whether intentional or not, you came across to her as obsessed with sex. Like absolutely nothing else mattered to you

I’d say it’s too far gone at this point. Cut your losses and start off with a clean slate with a new chick.

The most powerful tool in this game is a new chick / clean slate.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t have time to go through the whole thread. I’ll just say this...

1. Whether intentional or not, you came across to her as obsessed with sex. Like absolutely nothing else mattered to you

I’d say it’s too far gone at this point. Cut your losses and start off with a clean slate with a new chick.
I watched the entire thread. She was always a little distance because she was talking to her ex, really wanting to be with him, but entertaining other guys in the short term.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not using her for sex , the reason I'm talking about sex in my question is Because I think that's why she' seems to be walking away now because I kept trying to f#ck her . Honestly because we already had sex I didnt think it would be a big deal to have sex every other time i seen here which wasent weekly somtimes i seen her bi weekly or every 3 weeks.
And yeah I get it . Well do you think i should contact her and try getting her to meet up or call her to have a conversation and tell her how she must of got the wrong impression etc. Or should I just chill for abit and hopefully wait for her to reach out ? Or am i better of contacting her.
And yeah i do care about her so whatever i do is with the hopes I fix things up with her
Learn to get better at sex. If the sex were good, you wouldn't have the above problems or doubt.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to get better at sex. If the sex were good, you wouldn't have the above problems or doubt.
Im good at sex thats nit the issue , she made me wait to have sex anyways .
As it turned out sje left to go back with her ex for 3 years , ive only known her 3 months.

Last edited:

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i ask her if she still wants to come around like for sex ? Lol or not

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As it turned out sje left to go back with her ex for 3 years , ive only known her 3 months.
We know that you think you are good at sex and think it's not the issue. It starts from your frame and you devolve from there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a bytch makes you wait to get sex and you have a stack of sexual swagger, what does it do to it if you have no other babes in the meantime? Does it help it or does it decrease it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i ask her if she still wants to come around like for sex ? Lol or not
You can't ask that. She has to be curious about it. You can ignore her azz and let her text messages escalate until she's trying to come over. Don't respond to anything before that. If she doesn't want to be close to you to chill and get to know you what is there?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a bytch makes you wait to get sex and you have a stack of sexual swagger, what does it do to it if you have no other babes in the meantime? Does it help it or does it decrease it?
I have 2 other plates that are around a 6.5 . 1 issue i have is if the chicks arent 9s or 10s after a few fu#ks i get sick of them anf want somthing new .
Do u Think i should this one if she still wants to come around ? Im certain she will say no but what if shes open to cheating , how can i get her to come around