Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice/ do i tell her im not using her for sex ? Has she decided to walk ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not unlikely, only you think it's unlikely because it's a blow to your ego but in reality 2 years could might aswell be 2 days if she sees him in a good light, especially if he dumped her.
If you act attractive, keep your self-respect and made a good impression while it was good times you'd be surprised how responsive and readily available women can be even years later. Why? Because they feel you're their best option.

But microanalysing this is a waste of time. What matters is her actions. Forget about her.
Yeah true . She further msged me and told me yes it was 2 years ago and no she wasent seeing him and hasent seen him in the whole 2 years .she says she dumped him tho because of a reason even tho she still loved him . And that he reached out and she told me shes still loves him . So yeaj i guess its likey. They dated for 3 years so i guess me seeing her for 11 weeks is nothing compared to that and she did say she still loved him . So it is what it is.
. I personally know my ex from 3 years ago would take me back if i wanted her back . So i guess sh#ts like that somtimes.

Yeah im moving on , if they dont work out and she comes back personally i would still fu#k her . Who knows maybe if that time comes ill want nothing to do with her .
Its possible her ex is bored in lockdown and hit her up for some puzzy and is sweet talking her . Anyways doesnt matter what the reason is.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. So in the end she used you not the other way around. :D
See it as a lesson. He can have the girl you fcked back.
Next time you wont be so confused about such girls actions.
Yeah atleast i fu#ked her lol makes me feel better about the situation tbh

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also i want to get your opinions, do you think it was my falut that i didnt have a talk with her sooner to see what we were both after ? Or that i should of gaven indications that i wanted somthing serious ? But she didnt either. And even if i did she still would of went back to her ex

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also i want to get your opinions, do you think it was my falut that i didnt have a talk with her sooner to see what we were both after ? Or that i should of gaven indications that i wanted somthing serious ? But she didnt either. And even if i did she still would of went back to her ex
You worry about having fun dates and having sex with her and let her worry about trapping you down in a relationship and having "serious" talks.
Don't take away women's pleasure of chasing.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You worry about having fun dates and having sex with her and let her worry about trapping you down in a relationship and having "serious" talks.
Don't take away women's pleasure of chasing.
I just wanted opinions for the next girl if i liked her weather i should do the same thing with this one or weather i should of told her im after somthing serious etc
But Yeah true , thats what i think too , if she wanted it she would of brought it up aye ?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted opinions for the next girl if i liked her weather i should do the same thing with this one or weather i should of told her im after somthing serious etc
But Yeah true , thats what i think too , if she wanted it she would of brought it up aye ?
You never bring up that you're looking for something serious with women first and you never say that you love them first, keep that in mind.
Women want to feel like they have to overcome obstacles to win a man’s heart. They crave the challenge of capturing the interest of a man who has other women competing for his attention, and eventually prevailing over his grudging reluctance to award his committed exclusivity.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she suck him but not fvck him? A guy wouldn't suck a babe he wouldn't fvck.
I do believe it’s different for women .
3 years ago i had a woman blow me out of the blue at the men’s toilet in a club and i wanted to push her to bang her in her place or at least mine , didn’t fcked her in the end and she left like nothing happened. After few days i met her and she apologized and said something like that shouldn’t have happened. Friend of mine had also a very similar situation , a woman sucked him and she just left like nothing happened.

I think it’s ok for modern standards for a woman to sck you than the opposite.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You never bring up that you're looking for something serious with women first and you never say that you love them first, keep that in mind.
Women want to feel like they have to overcome obstacles to win a man’s heart. They crave the challenge of capturing the interest of a man who has other women competing for his attention, and eventually prevailing over his grudging reluctance to award his committed exclusivity.
I agrew thats what i thought and what i done too even tho i had feelings for her i never told her, when she brought up the whole ohhh you never even gave me a indication that you wanted somthing serious only then did i start thinking damn maybe i should of said something. But i know that wouldnt of changed anything she still would of went back to her ex . And shes probably just talking sh#t she probably wasent at the point yet where she fully liked me because if she was i would imagine that she would of brought it up to me !!

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years ago i had a woman blow me out of the blue at the men’s toilet in a club and i wanted to push her to bang her in her place or at least mine , didn’t fcked her in the end and she left like nothing happened. After few days i met her and she apologized and said something like that shouldn’t have happened. Friend of mine had also a very similar situation , a woman sucked him and she just left like nothing happened.

Yeah i dunno some are weird . And we did fu#k but that certain night she only sucked me and wouldent let me fck for whatever reason . I probably could of if i kept trying but i dont wanna look weird and needy if she stops me ill stop and leave it at that. I know what anti sl#t defense is , so i do enough to get past that but if i feel she still wont then ill get the hint and ill stop trying so im not very pushy

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agrew thats what i thought and what i done too even tho i had feelings for her i never told her, when she brought up the whole ohhh you never even gave me a indication that you wanted somthing serious only then did i start thinking damn maybe i should of said something. But i know that wouldnt of changed anything she still would of went back to her ex . And shes probably just talking sh#t she probably wasent at the point yet where she fully liked me because if she was i would imagine that she would of brought it up to me !!
Well women tend not to take any responsibility, accountability and usually find some way to blame the guy when they leave. Instead of introspecting and work on themselves for future, better relationships so the bad patterns continue. At the same time guys (dumpeés) tend to blame themselves and look for reasons to why she did XYZ, because it must have been something you did that made her leave, or worse, something must be wrong with you. Sometimes it's just out of your control.

This was just a woman who clearly didn't show genuine desire for you from early on. Probably because her mind was focused on other (in her mind better) options.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well women tend not to take any responsibility, accountability and usually find some way to blame the guy when they leave. Instead of introspecting and work on themselves for future, better relationships so the bad patterns continue. At the same time guys (dumpeés) tend to blame themselves and look for reasons to why she did XYZ, because it must have been something you did that made her leave, or worse, something must be wrong with you. Sometimes it's just out of your control.

This was just a woman who clearly didn't show genuine desire for you from early on. Probably because her mind was focused on other (in her mind better) options.
Well she ****ed him a few times and svcked him the last time they met so it was something. Maybe she was bored and wanted something to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She liked you enough to suck you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used him to get her ex's attention. It worked.
As a dater or a DJ he should look at it as a normal part of the ecosystem. She had her fun with him, got her boyfriends attention now they are back together.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did not want anything serious with you, and the only reason she kept going on dates is because she was bored, she fcked you because she felt sorry for you, she scked you off because she did not feel like fcking you. Get a grip on reality.
He said she fvcked him twice and svcked him the last meetup. They metup 7 times. When she svcked him off, she was probably getting closer to being back with the ex.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she ****ed him a few times and svcked him the last time they met so it was something. Maybe she was bored and wanted something to do.
I dont belive she got bored , she told me she still loves her ex , they were together for 3 years so that's why she went back to him after he reached out. She loved him had strong feelings for him and a past connection with him that was obviously stronger then mine and hers as ive only known her for 3 months .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont belive she got bored , she told me she still loves her ex , they were together for 3 years so that's why she went back to him after he reached out. She loved him had strong feelings for him and a past connection with him that was obviously stronger then mine and hers as ive only known her for 3 months .
She had her fun and was done, very normal girl stuff.