Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice/ do i tell her im not using her for sex ? Has she decided to walk ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use my head? You're the one operating off of emotions right now, like a woman.

"#3rd time we did this, 5th time we did that, 2nd time my stomach hurt, the 1st time though.." blah blah.. All I see is you trying to rationalize her flakey behavior right now. Stop being a beta chump.
Well it's not black and white like you state it , u didn't even read my post correctly and you respond incorrectly. And yeah either she thinks im using her and that's why she decided to walk or she just not interested like u guys are saying , I'll admit I am been abit of a chump but I do want a gf and she seems decent so if I'm correct about what I said that she thinks I'm using her and if i can fix that by telling her I'm not using her etc then I'm happy to do so . Thats why i posted a question to begin with

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you’ve been in 7 dates with her , fcked her once and she doesn’t even reply on your texts. What do you expect to change? If a woman didn’t even once replied i would next her at the same moment cause this thing is disrespectful.
If she doesn’t reach out and explain herself, why would you do it ? Are you the one ghosting her? Are you the one who doesn’t initiate?No . She is .If someone is disrespectful to you , would YOU explain to them why they were disrespectful or the opposite?
You did nothing wrong , it’s just that you ain’t compatible. That’s all . Move on .

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you’ve been in 7 dates with her , fcked her once and she doesn’t even reply on your texts. What do you expect to change? If a woman didn’t even once replied i would next her at the same moment cause this thing is disrespectful.
If she doesn’t reach out and explain herself, why would you do it ? Are you the one ghosting her? Are you the one who doesn’t initiate?No . She is .If someone is disrespectful to you , would YOU explain to them why they were disrespectful or the opposite?
You did nothing wrong , it’s just that you ain’t compatible. That’s all . Move on .
I understand that , it's only now that she didn't reply to my texts and that's I'm assuming is because that night i tried to fu#k her and she got irraitated and she most likely thinks i just want sex and im a player so THATS why she didn't reply to my txt . Before that she always replied and even started conversation with me etc
If that wasent the situation then there's no way that i would double txt , if i thought she was just been a ***** and that she's possibly not disappointed that she assumes I just want to fu#k her then i wouldn't msg her

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well because of the virus the last 5 times we hang out at mine , i dont live alone so we were mostly in my room and most of the time watched movies , yeah I know its not the best for building report. And I guess theres nothing amazing about her other then shes attractive and I like her thats it. And I never desperately tried to fu#k her we hung out chilled and towards the end I would try that was about it , the thing that didnt work towards my benifet I feel is i couldn't really build much more report that way by watching movies.

Yeah anyways that's what I'm thinking, should I not even bother contacting her so i can tell her that she got the wrong impression and that I'm not using her etc?
You have to understand sex is easy for attractive women, same for attractive guys. Sex by itself is meaningless and boring. Many guys here are obsessed with it because they come from lack. They desperately need to fuuck something to feel better about themselves because they lack self control and self confidence. They're seeking codependency, validation through sex.

It sounds like you've offered her virtually nothing. If you're really into her then charm her(when she comes back). Movies are boring af, especially 5 times in a row jesus. Play a board game, draw together, design something, let her go through your wardrobe and judge your style, etc.

master the creative art of seductive play.

At this point work on yourself so you're not such a boring dude that's just trying to get his diick wet. Fukkbois are a dime a dozen for attractive women.

Personally I'm flattered when a chick wants to fuuck me and pursues me, but at a point it's annoying. That's why women seduce in other ways, because they want to keep you around and build a life together, so they're sweet, they do things for you, they surprise you and get you things. They're trying to connect with you on deeper levels. If they aren't doing that then they may just want to get off. If that behavior lines up with your goals go for it.

I don't go out of my way for sex with women that only want sex, that way I don't get annoyed by them and can enjoy being sexually catered to like a king while I focus on women that do want something deeper. That's my personal goal, doesn't mean it's the right way or only way of doing things.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Could be a lot of things.

Maybe she doesn't view you as something long term and doesn't want to get attached. Maybe she thinks you aren't very good at sex and didn't like it. Maybe she found someone else she likes better.

The bottom line is she isn't interested enough in you to overlook these things.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand sex is easy for attractive women, same for attractive guys. Sex by itself is meaningless and boring. Many guys here are obsessed with it because they come from lack. They desperately need to fuuck something to feel better about themselves because they lack self control and self confidence. They're seeking codependency, validation through sex.

It sounds like you've offered her virtually nothing. If you're really into her then charm her(when she comes back). Movies are boring af, especially 5 times in a row jesus. Play a board game, draw together, design something, let her go through your wardrobe and judge your style, etc.

master the creative art of seductive play.

At this point work on yourself so you're not such a boring dude that's just trying to get his diick wet. Fukkbois are a dime a dozen for attractive women.

Personally I'm flattered when a chick wants to fuuck me and pursues me, but at a point it's annoying. That's why women seduce in other ways, because they want to keep you around and build a life together, so they're sweet, they do things for you, they surprise you and get you things. They're trying to connect with you on deeper levels. If they aren't doing that then they may just want to get off. If that behavior lines up with your goals go for it.

I don't go out of my way for sex with women that only want sex, that way I don't get annoyed by them and can enjoy being sexually catered to like a king while I focus on women that do want something deeper. That's my personal goal, doesn't mean it's the right way or only way of doing things.
I agree , I'm after something on a deeper level too , that's why if it's my fault she's going distant now then i want to fix it and tell her I'm not using her because I'm not

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree , I'm after something on a deeper level too , that's why if it's my fault she's going distant now then i want to fix it and tell her I'm not using her because I'm not
that is the second dumbest thing you can do. why try to convince her you want something deeper when you can just work to cultivate something deeper? i don't think you know what you want. i think you're going along with what you think she wants because you want to fuuck her more. you're trying to reverse engineer something that should come naturally.

she's probably lost a lot of trust that you won't try to fuuck her every time so all you can really do is invite her somewhere and be charming about it whether she accepts or not.

if you really want a deep connection with a woman then i advise you work on yourself until you know exactly what you want, then you won't be asking us for advice, it'll all seem like a no brainer, it'll be effortless.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys .
I've been dating this girl about 11 weeks now
We are both 25
Anways I've seen her 7 times, we had sex twice
She gave it up on the 5th meeting I tried on the 3rd and 4th meeting .
So 5th meeting we had sex / 6th meeting we kinda fu#ked she told me so stop because she wasent feeling well and gave me a he#d ( no sure if she stopped me because she didn't want it been about sex ). 7th meeting I tried to fu#k her she stopped me and seemed a bit irraitated.
Now every time I've had her over which has been 5 times now ive tried to f#ck her . So from the 3rd meeting to the 7th I tried and she wouldn't give it up till the 5th , 6th got a head and 7th she stopped me .

Now after the 7th meeting I msged her 3 days later and she didnt respond for 4days and I actually double txted . She replied gave me a bullsh#t so sorry been busy asked me a question I replied and now its been 7 days again and she hasent responded yet . Now shes never acted like this before she has always responded at least by 24hrs and I have a theory on why and I want your opinions on this .

Now the fact that she only gave it up on the 5th meeting not the 3rd or 4th because I had her in my bed then too , tells me that shes probably after a ltr otherwise she would of f#cked obviously.
Okay so you guys understand from the 3rd meeting till the 7th I've had her in my bed everytime and I tried every single time and i already wrote above how many times i f#cked her etc . So now I'm thinking because of that because I keep trying to fu#k her every time she's in bed with me and esspessily after the 7th time we met and she stopped me and seemed irritated she might be thinking that i just want to use her for sex and that i just want sex so that's why shez been distant now and honestly I don't know if shes going to respond . Anyways I've been thinking I should tell her that I'm not using her for sex etc so she knows if thats what this is about ( yes I should of told her on the night but I didnt) and i want to tell her now but i want her to reply first so i don't double txt again and look needy.

What do u guys think is this why shes acting like thiz because she thinks I'm just using her for sex and she's decided to drop me now because of that ?
Because I have a gut feeling that's what it is .

Btw I'm not using her for sex Im actually really into her.

So what do I do ? Should i wait for her to reply or reach out and if she doesn't should I msg her and try to get her to meet or call her and tell her look i have a feeling that i gave of the impression I'm using you for sex I just wanted to tell u that I'm not etc ..

Or should I just countine gaming her ? I would have no issue continuing gaming her , I never want to double txt if a girl doesn't respond but I feel this situation might need it because she might genuinely think I'm using her for sex and that I'm no good for her so shes not **** testing me or manipulating me shes just walking away because she feels I'm no good for her . I mean yes instead of her making assumptions I wish she would talk to me about it if thats what the issue is but she might of just made that assumption of my actions I.e me tryna fu#k her whenevr shes in bed with me.
For your refence the first 2 meetings I didnt try anything with her other then hook up

Or should I just chill and if she doesn't reach out I'll msg her in a week or so and speak to her then ? Or is it important to contact her and to tell her that I'm not using her if that's what this is about. Because I wouldn't want to lose her if that's what this is about because I'm definitely not using her .
What do you guys think?
Thanks
Who knows why she started to act this way.
1. Could be slvt defense
2. Could be you don't turn her on completely
3. Could be she has other dogs in her yard
4. She could just be moody and she is taking her moods out on you

Who knows. Bottom line is why do you care. Here is the golden rule to ALWAYS follow when it comes to FB's , girlfriends, relationships or any relationship:

Rule : she submits to you or she is OUT!

Read that again. Then burn that into your head.

Her actions are not submissive. She is putting up road blocks and is now going days or weeks of not contacting you.

Go date other women. Do not chase. Do not wonder do not question what happened. This one is out.

Next.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows why she started to act this way.
1. Could be slvt defense
2. Could be you don't turn her on completely
3. Could be she has other dogs in her yard
4. She could just be moody and she is taking her moods out on you

Who knows. Bottom line is why do you care. Here is the golden rule to ALWAYS follow when it comes to FB's , girlfriends, relationships or any relationship:

Rule : she submits to you or she is OUT!

Read that again. Then burn that into your head.

Her actions are not submissive. She is putting up road blocks and is now going days or weeks of not contacting you.

Go date other women. Do not chase. Do not wonder do not question what happened. This one is out.

Next.
This is a style that i like tbh and makes sense ....

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was the player in the scenario
Maybe
Apparently he called her just before she went cold on me and she decided she wanted him back . She hit me up today to explain . Its her ex she was with for 3 years and they broke up a while ago but he hit her up and she decided to get back with him

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe
Apparently he called her just before she went cold on me and she decided she wanted him back . She hit me up today to explain . Its her ex she was with for 3 years and they broke up a while ago but he hit her up and she decided to get back with him
She was because she told you that bullshyt stretching you out and stringing you along, when she was hoping other dude would get back. They had been talking the whole time.

Why are you listening to her?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was because she told you that bullshyt stretching you out and stringing you along, when she was hoping other dude would get back. They had been talking the whole time.

Why are you listening to her?
I agree with u , i even mentioned that to her and she denied it
Because it felt that way

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So once you stop lying to yourself you gain additional self respect. You know the truth.
Yep. The bit$h denied it tho. But its so unlikey that he randomly calls her after a year or so and she just decdies she wants him back its more like she was seeing him the whole time and he finally decided he wanted her back thats why she went as cold as a cu$t suddenly. And i have my suspicions she done some sus things in the past like cancel a day we agreed to meet last second and give a weird excuse and thts exacly when he hit her up to meet so she dropped me and seen him .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. The bit$h denied it tho. But its so unlikey that he randomly calls her after a year or so and she just decdies she wants him back its more like she was seeing him the whole time and he finally decided he wanted her back thats why she went as cold as a cu$t suddenly. And i have my suspicions she done some sus things in the past like cancel a day we agreed to meet last second and give a weird excuse and thts exacly when he hit her up to meet so she dropped me and seen him .
Next time when you KNOW for a fact don't ask her. The right advice for this forum is you need to be laying up in some new puzzy and fvck her! She shouldn't be on your mind.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when you KNOW for a fact don't ask her. The right advice for this forum is you need to be laying up in some new puzzy and fvck her! She shouldn't be on your mind.
I shouldnt be going on about it with her aye ? I dont need to prove to her that i knew because that would make me look like a beta bit#h aye ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might have been talking on and off. Very infrequently, then maybe recently he entertained her to fvck, and she drops you thinking she's going to get a relationship. She might try to swing back to you in 30 days or so...