"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need advice/ do i tell her im not using her for sex ? Has she decided to walk ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I shouldnt be going on about it with her aye ? I dont need to prove to her that i knew because that would make me look like a beta bit#h aye ?
Prove to her? It is being a bytch, fvck the term Alpha or Beta. Around these parts most of the men want women who desire them and fvck when they want and we're not going to be bossed around. Fvck her! Lay up in some new puzzy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
They might have been talking on and off. Very infrequently, then maybe recently he entertained her to fvck, and she drops you thinking she's going to get a relationship. She might try to swing back to you in 30 days or so...
I think your right man . But ill be honest with you i was hoping for a ltr with her . Now if she does acctuly come back then shes nothing more then a fu#k and i would happily lead her on now just because of that. I definitely hope it doesnt work out.

She told me that i never showed her any indications that i wanted somthing serious, which is true i didnt but she didnt either , i was waiting on her too . If she truley wanted to she would of aye ?
 
Last edited:

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Prove to her? It is being a bytch, fvck the term Alpha or Beta. Around these parts most of the men want women who desire them and fvck when they want and we're not going to be bossed around. Fvck her! Lay up in some new puzzy.
Very true , im on the hunt lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think your right man . But ill be honest with you i was hoping for a ltr with her . Now if she does acctuly come back then shes nothing more then a fu#k and i would happily lead her on now just because of that. I definitely hope it doesnt work out.

She told me that i never showed her any indications that i wanted somthing serious, which is true i didnt but she didnt either , i was waiting on her too . If she truley wanted to she would of aye ?
"wanting a relationship" is what fvcks up the energy for the guy. We are supposed to fvck with babes we llike being around and those women like to fvck us. After some time she's supposed to try to force you into a relationship. Bypassing this order is a fail as you see.

You don't have to tell a babe you see her in a way that you wanna have a relationship. She can feel it. She can hear it in your voice.
 

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
"wanting a relationship" is what fvcks up the energy for the guy. We are supposed to fvck with babes we llike being around and those women like to fvck us. After some time she's supposed to try to force you into a relationship. Bypassing this order is a fail as you see.

You don't have to tell a babe you see her in a way that you wanna have a relationship. She can feel it. She can hear it in your voice.
Thats right exacly , thats why i never confessed to her what i wanted .
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I got an update . She msged me and told me her ex reached out and shes getting back with him . So that explains it .
Makes sense. Another dog in the yard.

Do not reply to this. Next. Delete her number. go date other women.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I think your right man . But ill be honest with you i was hoping for a ltr with her . Now if she does acctuly come back......
Nope.. if she reaches out you have no time for her, you are too busy for her and her bullschitt

All her "you didn't show you couldn't you wouldn't" was nothing but blah blah blah word salad so she could blame you for her bad behaviour in stringing you along.

Next. Do not even reply to her.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I shouldnt be going on about it with her aye ? I dont need to prove to her that i knew because that would make me look like a beta bit#h aye ?
LOL. The worst thing you can do is be like "Hah. I told you so. I knew you were cheating on me!"..

Beta as f*ck.

No contact, forever. Keep it moving and start spinning more plates.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
LOL. The worst thing you can do is be like "Hah. I told you so. I knew you were cheating on me!"..

Beta as f*ck.

No contact, forever. Keep it moving and start spinning more plates.
Good advice. Is there any chance in hell he lets her come back in?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don’t have time to go through the whole thread. I’ll just say this...

1. Whether intentional or not, you came across to her as obsessed with sex. Like absolutely nothing else mattered to you

I’d say it’s too far gone at this point. Cut your losses and start off with a clean slate with a new chick.

The most powerful tool in this game is a new chick / clean slate.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Don’t have time to go through the whole thread. I’ll just say this...

1. Whether intentional or not, you came across to her as obsessed with sex. Like absolutely nothing else mattered to you

I’d say it’s too far gone at this point. Cut your losses and start off with a clean slate with a new chick.
I watched the entire thread. She was always a little distance because she was talking to her ex, really wanting to be with him, but entertaining other guys in the short term.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I'm not using her for sex , the reason I'm talking about sex in my question is Because I think that's why she' seems to be walking away now because I kept trying to f#ck her . Honestly because we already had sex I didnt think it would be a big deal to have sex every other time i seen here which wasent weekly somtimes i seen her bi weekly or every 3 weeks.
And yeah I get it . Well do you think i should contact her and try getting her to meet up or call her to have a conversation and tell her how she must of got the wrong impression etc. Or should I just chill for abit and hopefully wait for her to reach out ? Or am i better of contacting her.
And yeah i do care about her so whatever i do is with the hopes I fix things up with her
Learn to get better at sex. If the sex were good, you wouldn't have the above problems or doubt.
 

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Learn to get better at sex. If the sex were good, you wouldn't have the above problems or doubt.
Im good at sex thats nit the issue , she made me wait to have sex anyways .
As it turned out sje left to go back with her ex for 3 years , ive only known her 3 months.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Should i ask her if she still wants to come around like for sex ? Lol or not
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Im good at sex thats nit the issue , she made me wait to have sex anyways .
As it turned out sje left to go back with her ex for 3 years , ive only known her 3 months.
We know that you think you are good at sex and think it's not the issue. It starts from your frame and you devolve from there.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Im good at sex thats nit the issue , she made me wait to have sex anyways .
As it turned out sje left to go back with her ex for 3 years , ive only known her 3 months.
If a bytch makes you wait to get sex and you have a stack of sexual swagger, what does it do to it if you have no other babes in the meantime? Does it help it or does it decrease it?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Should i ask her if she still wants to come around like for sex ? Lol or not
You can't ask that. She has to be curious about it. You can ignore her azz and let her text messages escalate until she's trying to come over. Don't respond to anything before that. If she doesn't want to be close to you to chill and get to know you what is there?
 

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
If a bytch makes you wait to get sex and you have a stack of sexual swagger, what does it do to it if you have no other babes in the meantime? Does it help it or does it decrease it?
I have 2 other plates that are around a 6.5 . 1 issue i have is if the chicks arent 9s or 10s after a few fu#ks i get sick of them anf want somthing new .
Do u Think i should this one if she still wants to come around ? Im certain she will say no but what if shes open to cheating , how can i get her to come around
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top