Need a Recover From This

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJs,

Got to knew HB8 from a female friend two weeks back. From hangout with our friends together, she was pretty quite and cold. However, when we were alone she won't stop talking. Last wedsday, I asked HB8 to go clubbing last week. She accepted, but she insisted on bring that friend to go with her so I ended up uninviting her and go with my buds. NC since the uninvite.

Anyone want to give me read on the situation/ proceeding for escalation?

Sik

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
An update on the situation.

This is between HB8, her friend, and me last friday.

While in a somewhat casual conversation, HB8 complains to her friend in front of me that she is looking for a guy who can get her a passionate relationship. Her friend directly recommends me to her as a good candidate. I smile to the friend and say, "thank you, that is a very nice offer". Meanwhile giving HB8 a glance, she blushes and tries to cover her face with her phone. I did not escalate anything that day and not show too much interest.

Given the situation above how would you fellow DJs recommend proceed?

Sik

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sikanhe said:
An update on the situation.

This is between HB8, her friend, and me last friday.

While in a somewhat casual conversation, HB8 complains to her friend in front of me that she is looking for a guy who can get her a passionate relationship. Her friend directly recommends me to her as a good candidate. I smile to the friend and say, "thank you, that is a very nice offer". Meanwhile giving HB8 a glance, she blushes and tries to cover her face with her phone. I did not escalate anything that day and not show too much interest.

Given the situation above how would you fellow DJs recommend proceed?

Sik
You came off as a clueless wimp, congratulations.

Meanwhile while you are wondering how to escalate when she basically threw it in your lap, she is probably banging a real man senseless.

I would have grabbed her away from the friend she was talking to and said "Oh, you mean passionate like this?" And gave her a long, passionate kiss.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to make a damn move my friend!!!! Lol

I would say invite her to the club again, preferably alone, and get that cutie on the dancefloor. Start dancing and work your way into a grind, show her that you're interested in her sexually by your ACTIONS not your WORDS.

Most importantly: you must make a move the NEXT time you hangout. If you keep just being polite and friendly you may find yourself in the friendzone. You DON'T want to be there!

You've done well so far, now you gotta step it up. :up:

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted, I agree with you Marmel I ****ed up that situation and I should have definitely gone aggressive for that. Will be asking her to go out to a lounge for some drinks this weekend, and I will update you guys on it. Thank you guys for the input.

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

First of all gonna let you fellas know I was shot down. Let me know if I made more mistakes.

Started from a message in the group chat of her asking for someone to go shop with her, but the following is a between me and her.

Sik: Shopping on a Wednesday afternoon huh, what happened to work?
HB8: I am taking the afternoon off, quite bored.
Sik: Shopping is nice, get to go out and relax a bit.
HB8: Haha ya, work has been busy and I have been home a lot.
Sik: Girls who stay home a lot lose their beauty you know.
HB8: I am feeling that way already.
Sik: Do you have something you need to buy? Otherwise, I have a proposition for you.
HB8: I really enjoy shopping, the stuff on display makes me happy haha. What is your proposition.
Sik: Head for home and make yourself look pretty. I will take you out for some fun tonight.
HB8:I am going to go shopping, I am on my way there already haha,
Sik: Your loss
HB8:Haha, how so?
Sik: Looks like you will never find out
HB8:Haha, next time. I am almost there already.

The End

Let me know if I ****ed up more

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That hurt to read that exchange...I don't even know what to say...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I operate is get phone number. Here's the difference between me & a few posters on SS though. There is a couple threads I've read where the guy is at high school or uni & see's the chicks he's interested in. I don't The only time I see them is when I meet up with them. Just thought I'd mention that. Anyway OP she now knows you're interested so play it cool for a week & see if she counter offers :)

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
That hurt to read that exchange...I don't even know what to say...
Go Ahead point me out, let my mistake be a lesson to all

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying so hard...its not attractive...

I don't really see a recovery from this...maybe be her friend and go after some of her friends in a better manner...maybe she will get jealous, who knows