Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a opener NOW.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a busy library, theres this HB 10 two seats over from me, I want to open but I got nothing. Give me a good general opener right this second with a transition. ASAP!

New2Town

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw your c0ck on the table.

Or you can just ask what she's studying.

Either or.

DJ Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
I'm in a busy library, theres this HB 10 two seats over from me, I want to open but I got nothing. Give me a good general opener right this second with a transition. ASAP!
"Hi, I just wanted to come talk to you, what are you reading?"

In the absence of situational/indirect openers just go direct.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the mentality behind this? NEEd?!

Dude if you're the GREAT catch you don't have to worry about this kind os nonsence. Chicks admire courage much much more then simple words ANY chump could say.

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
opener: ay bay bay

transition: have you guys read 'a series of horny adventures' by me and you

You framed her and everything

dirtysouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
"on a scale of 1 to 10, how bored are you right now?"

she'll say 10.

Then you say, "I'm at an 11. So I guess anything we talk about will be better than being stuck at a library, hmm?"

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what, this may sound counter-intuitive, but I'd suggest to actually open with the simplest least smoothest opener possible. In your head you want her, but she doesn't want you yet, so from her perspective, she'll most likely freak out if you use a smooth line.

how about "hey .. you look exactly like my friend jessy, she's an old friend from high school, i haven't met her in such a long time, and you totally reminded me of her, what's your name?"

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since a day has passed and you no doubt have realized how stupid a dillema this was, let me give you the real answer,

"Hi."

Trust me your body will not let you forget what happens next.

Your post has taught me to stick by and review my beliefs, as the answer to your question was already in your signature.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this:

"Hi!... I was trying to think of some cool opening line, but I can't think of one so hows this?"

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a "Meet New People" party at a lounge in my city yesterday. Basically a mostly-singles event for the 25-39 crowd. I approached two girls enjoying their ****tails and started with: "So are you meeting new people?". They laughed and we went from there.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake: Instead of walking up to her and saying "Hi!" you immediately came here.

This site is not a miracle worker. You have to grow a pair and improve. It's gut wrentching I know. It's all up to you man, nobody here can do it for you.

In according to my theory atleast, you will not find a HB10 out in the world. Don't ever give anybody the ranking unless you two have been married for a few decades.

More Cowbell Please said:
Can I pee in your ear? What? I said how long have you been here.
........lmao