"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Need a movie

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
The deal: basically a girl's comin over friday night and I'm going to rent a movie, she's given some innuendo-ish hints so I'm pretty confident in etc. Problem is, I'm not much of a movie buff, so does anyone have suggestions for a good movie?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Probably a romantic comedy, can't go wrong with those (or so ive heard)
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Wait but hose hold REALLY AFC themes and are chick flicks to the max. Sure It might be intresting...

from experience...

STAY AWAY FROM DRAMA's[romance included].

chicks get sucked into those. ever watch a chik on Lifetime... like Hypnosis.

Get a boring movie. I recomend something like. To Kill a Mockingbird. and old black and white flick. Boring but slightly intresting. Something like that.

Then when you flip it in, just tell her it's something the clerk recomended. Watch it half interested. But this should give you time to spend together rather then watching the movie...

If you don't feel like that, go for a horror[cliche` for one and most everyone has seen all the horror clips] or comedy[but if it's funny her attention is going to be on the movie not you]...

Last but not least you could go Indie. But you'll have trouble finding a true indie, plus most of them are like Drama or have subtitles which makes you focus...

pretty much all around Movies suck for the first few dates. After you know her it's all right. but in the initial state you should be talking not watching movies. You can do that on your own time.

~Capi
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top