Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need a good neg

CaliGuyInLondon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've been talking to this model who last summer I met on a film set and she kinda liked me but I ruined it, I was total AFC. since then I found The Game, this forum and all the PUA stuff, i now like to think that I am a rAFC, haha.

Anyway, so we started talking again recently, she just got back from Russia, and I've been negging, teasing, DHVing and using false time constraints, etc...

I started doing this thing where I tease her by saying stuff like, oh wow look at you, you have one magical point, if you get 7 you might get my number. etc...

so today she replies to one of my posts on her modeeling pic. it was a pic of her looking smoking hot and all these guys are like, damn you look fine. blah blah. so i just posted, "i wonder what PETA thinks about this." cuz she was wearing a fur wrap.

So she wrote back, "PETA is all for it... its not real fur:) it was a shoot for an eco magazine 2-0. im still winning"

I was trying to think of a good response or neg. I was thinking about saying something like, "and just think all those guys who say models can't count are completely wrong. but I'm not worried, im the comeback kid, like the Dallas Cowboys." Cuz i know she used to want to be a cowboys cheerleader and she knows im a big cowboy fan. Not sure if that's too much though and I should use just the first half or something diff altogether.

Thoughts?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaliGuyInLondon said:
So i've been talking to this model who last summer I met on a film set and she kinda liked me but I ruined it, I was total AFC. since then I found The Game, this forum and all the PUA stuff, i now like to think that I am a rAFC, haha.

Anyway, so we started talking again recently, she just got back from Russia, and I've been negging, teasing, DHVing and using false time constraints, etc...

I started doing this thing where I tease her by saying stuff like, oh wow look at you, you have one magical point, if you get 7 you might get my number. etc...

so today she replies to one of my posts on her modeeling pic. it was a pic of her looking smoking hot and all these guys are like, damn you look fine. blah blah. so i just posted, "i wonder what PETA thinks about this." cuz she was wearing a fur wrap.

So she wrote back, "PETA is all for it... its not real fur:) it was a shoot for an eco magazine 2-0. im still winning"

I was trying to think of a good response or neg. I was thinking about saying something like, "and just think all those guys who say models can't count are completely wrong. but I'm not worried, im the comeback kid, like the Dallas Cowboys." Cuz i know she used to want to be a cowboys cheerleader and she knows im a big cowboy fan. Not sure if that's too much though and I should use just the first half or something diff altogether.

Thoughts?
Cool DHV story bro.

CaliGuyInLondon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Cool DHV story bro.
what do you mean? I should use this as DHV in the future?

Also, "you're ugly" isn't really a neg is it? it's more of an insult...haha

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you kissing her ass and calling her smart (when she just "negged" you) = you trying to chase rapport. then you qualify yourself for no reason = more chasing rapport

you need a clever tease/neg that makes her laugh at herself, not a complement

have fun with it man

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on when she was a cheerleader, I may have seen her. I think it was 4 years ago when they came just outside of Memphis. Tell her she was good to look at, but that routine could have been better.