Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a fashion tip here

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be working in a semi-casual office environment this summer with a minor league baseball team. The dress code is going to be a provided polo shirt, and I have to wear khakis and "casual shoes or clean sneakers."

What kind of sneakers should I be targeting here? I want something that isn't super fancy, but still matches the beige khakis and polo shirts (which I think are either going to be red or blue). Obviously I'm looking for something stylish but also comfortable since I'll be walking around baseball stadiums and up and down stairs pretty often.

Also, I'm hoping to stay under $50. Tips?

Thanks

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
All the dude needs is a wig and a pair of tits and he's a full woman.

Talking about coordinating your various shoes and outfits.
Heh, I'm pretty into style and clothing. If that makes me a woman in your eyes, so be it.

I don't know this dude, or about his other videos, but that video provides a decent tip. I can't stand when people go out and get some nice new, stylish shoes, and they have on some busted up jeans or shirts.

OP, I'll look around for some other shoe options, but can't go wrong with CT.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with your pants you can wear
brown shoes/sneakers white shoes/sneakers
definitely avoid the black

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of white K Swiss and Lugz shoes for a casual look, as long as they aren't a model that's too bulky or busy. Try some with red or blue accents for matching or contrast with your polos.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks - I really like those Chuck Taylors with the red/blue accents. Also, I'm a huge fan of white K Swiss shoes, but always have trouble keeping them looking really good.

I guess I didn't realize that you could definitely wear white shoes with khaki pants - always thought you had to go brown or some other darker color.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:
Thanks - I really like those Chuck Taylors with the red/blue accents. Also, I'm a huge fan of white K Swiss shoes, but always have trouble keeping them looking really good.

I guess I didn't realize that you could definitely wear white shoes with khaki pants - always thought you had to go brown or some other darker color.
If the khakis are a slimmer fit, white shoes can look really good. I used to be a huge K Swiss fan, but I started getting the feeling they were too "bulky" and made me look odd. Ever since I got more into style, I have yet to find a pair of K Swiss that I like. But, that's just me.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with Clarks and khakis. Find a cheap khaki or tan cotton blazer and leave it hanging in a zipper bag in your car in case you're gonna have a big meeting upstairs some day.

Good luck dude.